PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts HELP!!!

Vicious
Dec 4th, 2002, 12:42 PM
I dont know how to get the Ultima Weapon in Kingdom Hearts. I know that you have to synthesize the different items, but i cant find enough of the Power shards, gems, crystals, and mystery goos. Does anyone know where i can find alot of these easily. Thx ahead of time.:P :P :ghost:

Lone Wolf
Dec 4th, 2002, 06:10 PM
Probably some spoilers here for you.

If you're not even in Hollow Bastion, then you've probably not come across much. It depends on what you picked for choices in the very beginning with Tidus, Selphie and Wakka. Prized Possession I think will increase the likelihood of good stuff. But in any case, you CAN get them, anyway. I think most beasts in Hallow Bastion (those terrorsaur-type things, Defenders and such) give you some of the better items. I must say though, there is a special trick to getting Mystery Goos. You know those mushroom guys? I went after the elemental ones because they're easiest. They make some expressions and get into positions that would respond to spells of yours. Hit them with the right spell 3 times and they will likely drop one. Guess incorrectly and you know they disappear.

There are probably more beasts that give out those shards etc. try things in Agrabah.

Vicious
Dec 5th, 2002, 07:56 AM
Thx, those mushroom guys give you alot of useful items.