PDA

View Full Version : how did you find this forum?

dan da man
Dec 4th, 2002, 09:31 AM
how did you find this forum? its the best one ive ever been to realy nice ppl and info.
i think i found this website through a LINK how about you?

Decifer
Dec 4th, 2002, 09:52 AM
I found ps2fantasy by searching for Ps2 websites :D

Vic Viper
Dec 4th, 2002, 10:31 AM
search engine.

AudioBoxer
Dec 4th, 2002, 12:56 PM
www.yahoo.com I was looking for PS2 websites with forums, I saw this one with the Fantasy in the name, so I said I will check it out cus I was play Final Fantasy at the moment! I looked around for a bit and I loved it, I am never leaving!

RobHardo
Dec 4th, 2002, 01:04 PM
Like audio boxer I was looking for a new forum. I was originally at Wxeo.biz but it died out. So i went in search o fa new forum. and I ended up here, this marvelous Ps2 Haven- which is the best ps2 website I've ever been to

Frozen
Dec 4th, 2002, 03:46 PM
A friend from another forum I go to brought me in.

IcyMourdor
Dec 4th, 2002, 04:21 PM
SSSnake brought me here. He disappoved of me going to my other forum, so he DEMANDED that I go here.

mark0™
Dec 4th, 2002, 05:09 PM
searching for cheats ( i know, im soo bad :( ) and saw the forums, wanted a fast paced forums (although it seems to have slowed down slighty :( ) and just joined up, simple as that! :D

Gadzoox
Dec 4th, 2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by mark0

searching for cheats ( i know, im soo bad :( ) and saw the forums, wanted a fast paced forums ... and just joined up, simple as that! :D

Same here! Looking for fun things to play around with for GTA III, hehe!

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 4th, 2002, 06:31 PM
Eh, I had just gone to my first forum which was a Xeno forum, but the people there were just plain idiots...so I found this place through a link...saw that there was a forum and decided why not?

Beretta55
Dec 4th, 2002, 06:33 PM
i was just searching around for a ps2 forum and found this place.

Deathwatchz
Dec 4th, 2002, 06:42 PM
One of my friends from school was typing on here, it looked really cool, so i decided to join. Ive only been on it 3 days, but its the best forum ive been on yet. I have to agree with dad that its got some really nice ppl and info. I hope it stays up though, ive had 3 forums that i liked die on me. PLEASE KEEP THIS ONE GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lone Wolf
Dec 4th, 2002, 06:55 PM
Mourdor begged me to join. Who am I to disappoint a loyal fan?

Big Dude
Dec 4th, 2002, 07:34 PM
I was serching for Final Fantasy pics and stuff and it borught me here :happy:

Cannibal Clown
Dec 4th, 2002, 07:37 PM
I'm in the same boat as Mourdor, SSSnake and Silent Soldier made me come here. i didn't want to, but he wanted me to see how fast i could get kicked off by spamming. It was like 12 posts and i was out of here, but then i came back with my disguise as Cannibal Clown and improoved my act, for a little while. Now I'm back to my annoying spamming self, but i'm too liked to get kicked off that easily now.

IcyMourdor
Dec 4th, 2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Lone Wolf

Mourdor begged me to join. Who am I to disappoint a loyal fan?

Nice try there.

REChick14
Dec 4th, 2002, 09:01 PM
Lets see I found this forum at school when I was trying to find some Ps2 sites and this baby showed up. Ever since then I've been hooked.:)

MakgSnake
Dec 4th, 2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown

I'm in the same boat as Mourdor, SSSnake and Silent Soldier made me come here. i didn't want to, but he wanted me to see how fast i could get kicked off by spamming. It was like 12 posts and i was out of here, but then i came back with my disguise as Cannibal Clown and improoved my act, for a little while. Now I'm back to my annoying spamming self, but i'm too liked to get kicked off that easily now.
That can turn out to be an excellent movie. A person enters an organization and get kicked out with in 2 weeks time, but then he changes his image and actually becomes the best of them. ... It really does sound amazing! :)

As for me.... I came searching for a chat room for "METAL GEAR SOLID", where I can just talk Metal Gear and all about the game.

It was after I finished MGS2:SOL (On Nov 14th). So after finishing the game, I started looking for some Metal Gear chat rooms, couldn't find any...... then came onto this site, and saw the announcment of "We'v opened new Metal Gear forums". At that time, didn't know shit about Forums and what they are!! But slowly got the hang of it, and for quite some weeks I use to visit "Metal Gear Solid" forum only, to see if anyone re-acted towards my posts. But then saw the whole picture of these forums. And was welcomed by the members around. I just got glued to this mind-bending place.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 4th, 2002, 10:29 PM
I was looking for a website on final fantasy help and ps2fantasy.com was one of the replies.

Hadoken
Dec 4th, 2002, 10:41 PM
Mmm... I think I heard about this place over at arnold's forum(not sure if regina and harry talk to him nemore or not). I remember Darren(TTtackler) becoming a mod, then dragging me and luke(traddles) here. Then Fred(farfus/goodman) joined in with us.

Redpyramidhead
Dec 5th, 2002, 03:06 AM
Found the site PS2fantasy more than a year ago i think...was just looking for a cool PS2 site. I finally wandered into the forums a couple months ago. It's great here:cool:

_RED_ stuff

fantasytiger
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:58 AM
well I am a big time gamer and I wanted to join a site and get other peoples view on various games so I went to yahoo and typed in playstation and got the site became a member and well here I am
:kupo:

( oh and he will probably kill me but I was the one who unleashed deathwatchz on you guys sorry :laugh: )

Mercury Shadow
Dec 6th, 2002, 01:04 PM
Found it through a search engine a long ass time ago...

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 6th, 2002, 02:25 PM
I heard about it on PS2Substance, and Merc was telling me about it yesterday.

Deathwatchz
Dec 6th, 2002, 02:38 PM
shove it up your @$$ tiger... :P :frust:. Nice to know that my friends consider me as a rabid dog or something...... j/k

fantasytiger
Dec 6th, 2002, 02:41 PM
See we are the best of friends. I ment I unleshed your babling onto them just kidding :kupo:

Vicious
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:20 PM
a friend at school showed me this forum(solid :snake) so i decided to join cause im a PS2 freak.:D

TtTackler
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Hadoken

Mmm... I think I heard about this place over at arnold's forum(not sure if regina and harry talk to him nemore or not). I remember Darren(TTtackler) becoming a mod, then dragging me and luke(traddles) here. Then Fred(farfus/goodman) joined in with us.

Actually..I have a history of leaving and coming back here..

The first time I heard about this site was [insert: date really long time ago] when Regina had posted at psxextreme.com (old site that I used to hang out at) about needing help about something here. This was about a month after they started, I could get only on the main site and the forums for unknown reasons and lasted for like a week. Then a few months later, traddles posted on psxextreme.com forums about farfus and jjmoohead jumping ship over here and "dissing" psxextreme. Me, being upset that farfus left psxextreme and me losing a football discussion type buddy thingo, came over here to talk about it..or something..:disturb:..Anywho, Regina and Harry remember me from when I first came here, then everything became friendly, and Carlito, myself, and I believe his name was Matt (news guy at psxextreme, does he still work there?) had a nice argument over rating scales in reviews...Anywho, I sent a reader review of..uhm..wait..I remember what it was of...hmm..Rune was the second one..think darn it..THINK..I can't remember!! *cries* Anywho, of something, and Harry liked it, he told me he posted it and I was like,"Neato Skeato!" I told him I had another review (Rune), and he liked that also, and he asked me to become reviewer type thingo..So I wrote a few previews/reviews (which I believe are still running around rampant in the good ol' databases..such as..ico..madden 2002..smackdown 3..ssx tricky..spider man..gta3..and a few others..) for a few months..then left because I became obsessed with a mmorpg called Graal (which I still play to this day, and am co-manager of a server (insert: hooray!))..Then a came back to the forums on and off for awhile and that's my incredible story of greatness! :)

note: is farfus still around?

Hadoken
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:41 PM
holy sh!t!! when'd YOU get back here?? :laugh:
haha, yeah, matt's still at psxextreme and farfus is still around here every now and then. i post now and then too, but we never post as much as we used to.;)
and hey, are unixf*g and stefan still runnin the place? where's my free account man? hook a brotha up! lol jk i havent played graal in forever. and i STILL hate unixmad for some reason which i forgot... oh right, i remember now, he made threats n stuff about that "one" server incident a long time ago. :P
are you still at shaded legends?

Chara
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:43 PM
Looking for GTA:VC cheats, as I stated in my first post.

Fox
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:48 PM
Mercury_Shadow told me about it...either that, or someone else...

TtTackler
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Hadoken

holy sh!t!! when'd YOU get back here?? :laugh:
haha, yeah, matt's still at psxextreme and farfus is still around here every now and then. i post now and then too, but we never post as much as we used to.;)
and hey, are unixf*g and stefan still runnin the place? where's my free account man? hook a brotha up! lol jk i havent played graal in forever. and i STILL hate unixmad for some reason which i forgot... oh right, i remember now, he made threats n stuff about that "one" server incident a long time ago. :P
are you still at shaded legends?

Oh yes, Unixmad is still a dult :roll:

Anywho...Yatta Ze! http://www.ps2fantasy.com/scripts/readersreviews.php?id=7

I found it, it was Extermination! :P