PDA

View Full Version : Optical Ilussions!

Daedaelus
Dec 3rd, 2002, 09:33 PM
Check this out: Click (http://www.liquidgeneration.com/sabotage/optical_sabotage.swf)

Some of them test your hearing, so make sure your volume is on, otherwise you will just be confused.

I still can't believe the two shades of grey are the same! For those of you who have it, check it out in Photoshop.

MakgSnake
Dec 3rd, 2002, 09:37 PM
Well, yeah...........nice but when you told me to put up the speakers......I knew what was coming.

Chara
Dec 3rd, 2002, 09:45 PM
Scared the living poo out of me...

Noki Noki
Dec 3rd, 2002, 09:50 PM
Seen it.
That Elephant illusion is... Phwoo!.. o.o

Decifer
Dec 3rd, 2002, 11:01 PM
shit that was scary..... :shock: :shock: :heh:

Neo_Soldier28
Dec 3rd, 2002, 11:13 PM
I can honestly say that i jumped when that last one happened.:ghost:

Frozen
Dec 3rd, 2002, 11:28 PM
It was awsome. And I actually expected the thing at the end since you warned us to have our speakers on. Thus it didn't scare me so badly, but still made me jump a little :laugh:

Ninja
Dec 4th, 2002, 12:04 AM
this isn't an illusion, but its fun, I thought I should post this here

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/waldo.shtml

u can hear him tell you clues

oh, he's hard as hell to find

Frozen
Dec 4th, 2002, 12:24 AM
I knew it!!! and yet, it made me jump like a modafux00rr!!!!!

Redpyramidhead
Dec 4th, 2002, 02:37 AM
Made me yell out loud...I think I woke up other people in the house (woops.) You'd think I would have handled it better after being a big survival horror game fan and all.

_RED_ stuff

Frozen
Dec 4th, 2002, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by Redpyramidhead

Made me yell out loud...I think I woke up other people in the house (woops.) You'd think I would have handled it better after being a big survival horror game fan and all.

_RED_ stuff

With that freaking scream they give together with your own, I'm sure they woke up! :laugh:

Actually now that you mention it, I have never screamed playing a survival horror game, even if the scaring moment is too bad to handle. I just jump like hell and say "f***"

mark0™
Dec 4th, 2002, 11:37 AM
LMAO, that scared the poop outaa me, lol,

Ninja
Dec 4th, 2002, 11:54 PM
wich 1 r u guys talking about, the first 1(the squirrel) or the 2nd 1(the really ugly face)?

Deathwatchz
Dec 5th, 2002, 12:07 AM
kinda reminds me of a few that i have already seen. go to funnyjunk.com and look for the where's waldo and the relaxation pages. its not bad though.

Hylas
Dec 5th, 2002, 04:34 PM
Eek! That was scary! I wasn't expecting it, after seeing all the previous pages! :weep:

Big Dude
Dec 5th, 2002, 05:34 PM
that didnt scare me... Im so desenceitised..... :drool:

dan da man
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:37 AM
that was cool did not scare me but the elethant ilussions was clever:cool:

Chara
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Iguana
I still can't believe the two shades of grey are the same! For those of you who have it, check it out in Photoshop.

I just checked it out in photoshop and they are the same. They both use the same code, 6A6A6A. In some spots in the second square its 6B6B6B though.