PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts boss help

Vicious
Dec 2nd, 2002, 04:20 PM
I recently beat the game Kingdom Hearts, and im tryin to get the secret ending.
To get the secret ending, you must do a number of things including finding all 99 dalmations. I've found most all of them(around the 80s) but 3 of them are at the clock tower in Neverland. The only way to get to the clock tower is to enter into the boss battle with phantom guy, and i cant beat him. I know that the obvious thing to do is level up, but i cant find an easy and fast way to level up. Im currently at level 71 and i would like to also like to know what level i should be at before i take him on.
thanx alot for your help

sk8er_kyle
Dec 2nd, 2002, 06:57 PM
Im not sure. I haven't made it that far yet. Im only at level 56. Im trying to level up right now.:ghost:

Lone Wolf
Dec 3rd, 2002, 02:58 PM
I'll try to help. You know the strategy, I assume. You can only hit him if you turn his heart to white (I think). You need to use the corresponding colors/spells on him to do that. Oh yeah and "stop" the clock tower when the counter starts.

You can level up at the Coliseum, it's where I did it. You might also want to get the ultimate weapon which is a venture all on it's own. It makes it easier as well as other things. At the Coliseum once you get through with EACH tournament (not those single special matches), you can fight any one enemy with Donald and Goofy as much as you want. There's a Rock Titan which gives you about 4k EXP each time you kill him and it's relatively easy. You could try those other matches, I think the Platinum one offers 18K exp but it's hard, of course.

Vicious
Dec 4th, 2002, 12:29 PM
I beat him last night
Thx
;)