PDA

View Full Version : Big Show Attire A-Attire B, what is the difference?

tommy gunnz
Dec 1st, 2002, 08:28 PM
Can anyone who has unlocked Big Show's second attire tell me what in the blue hell the difference is between attire B and attire A ??? Either I'm just a retard or they are the exact same all black suit, black kneepads, black boots, and the original black suit he's been wearing since he debuted in WCW. Am I missing something here ?

The_Senator
Dec 3rd, 2002, 02:25 PM
The difference isn't in the attire. I've read on gamefaqs that attire B is the goatee whereas Attire A is the beard but I have yet to check this.

If you check it b4 me plz tell me if this is true!!

tommy gunnz
Dec 3rd, 2002, 09:36 PM
well looks like they're right. the only difference is one has a full beard and the other is a goatee (beard separated from sideburns). i think that is pretty stupid, they would give him 2 attires that are barely different and not give guys like tajiri, scotty 2 hotty, test, & albert different attires, when they clearly have had different attires in recent months. goatee-beard? who cares!? i certainly don't. since when is facial hair considered part of someones attire anyway ?

The_Senator
Dec 4th, 2002, 04:57 PM
The Attire B look is "supposedly" the Just Bring It attire!!

tommy gunnz
Dec 5th, 2002, 06:47 AM
i'm not real sure what you mean by 'the just bring it' attire, but as far as i can tell, there is no difference between a and b other than the beard/goatee thing

jjmoohead
Dec 6th, 2002, 02:20 PM
just bring it meaning smackdown 3

tommy gunnz
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:48 PM
well i figured out that much, but what i'm saying is i don't see a difference between the so called 'jbi attire' and the other one. they look exactly the same to me. someone point out a difference if there is one, please!

jjmoohead
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:46 PM
2 words yo, facial hair, thats it, only it, and theres nothing else to it.