PDA

View Full Version : Yay for this forum!

KraftSLU
Dec 1st, 2002, 06:56 PM
Well, I was just in here checking out the threads when I realized "wow, this forum was about to be shut down when I first joined because of a few bad apples!" Now months and months later the other consoles forums is a lot of fun to read!

Im not a really active participant on this site, but I do like this forum a lot as it gives me another perspective on the gaming world, thanks to Harry and SSSnake for keeping this place up and going!

AudioBoxer
Dec 1st, 2002, 07:34 PM
Sweet so I guess welcome back!

Uchiha Sasuke
Dec 1st, 2002, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by KraftSLU

Well, I was just in here checking out the threads when I realized "wow, this forum was about to be shut down when I first joined because of a few bad apples!" Now months and months later the other consoles forums is a lot of fun to read!

Im not a really active participant on this site, but I do like this forum a lot as it gives me another perspective on the gaming world, thanks to Harry and SSSnake for keeping this place up and going!

Hey Kraft.Thnx for the compliments.I also have to say that you contributed alot with all the insight you have on the gaming world.I'm hoping you start posting more here so i can read your posts,because some times going to xboxaddict just angers me espically the debate forums.Anyways thnx again :).

Ruby Moon
Dec 1st, 2002, 08:44 PM
I guess now bad apples are gone and mature posting took the place of insignificant flamings. Not as active as before maybe, but the quality of threads is higher for sure.

Harry
Dec 1st, 2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by KraftSLU

Thanks KraftSLU, and thanks for your posts in this forum!

dan da man
Dec 2nd, 2002, 08:25 AM
this forum is good, it gives me more info about the other games in the world.

Mercury Shadow
Dec 2nd, 2002, 05:55 PM
Yup, good ol' funky monk makin trouble, that was fun to read, especially the spank vs. funky monk posts.

Spank-A-Thon
Dec 2nd, 2002, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Mercury Shadow

Yup, good ol' funky monk makin trouble, that was fun to read, especially the spank vs. funky monk posts. Lol! Sometimes I miss that guy - and at other times I don't. Sometimes his posts were sheer comedy in their inventiveness, other times just downright blatantly wrong. Heh heh... The Good Old Days...

But how's this for sheer irony, since those days of defending the PS2 to the hilt from the likes of Funky, a lot of us now have invested in GameCubes and XBox's and now get to enjoy something Funky never quite understood - great games irrespective of system...

It's been a while, so for old times sake...

Play Games.... Not Systems!

- S

MakgSnake
Dec 2nd, 2002, 11:48 PM
Yeah its a nice place. I get my other system's info from this place. And its just a great place.

I was a member at an Xbox forum long time back, till they banned me! :laugh:

Pu the Owl
Dec 3rd, 2002, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

I was a member at an Xbox forum long time back, till they banned me! :laugh:

Really?! :shock: Why did you get the ban? Sorry, but this is funny to hear, at least for me :laugh:

jjmoohead
Dec 3rd, 2002, 01:08 PM
Nothing like a little brown nosing to get the day started huh? lol just kidding.

I like to call this place home, if only i could get the key to the front door.

Daedaelus
Dec 3rd, 2002, 09:00 PM
I'm glad this forum is alive. Flames happen, but we would be bored if could only talk about PS2. Thanks for keeping it up admins. ;)