PDA

View Full Version : Steel Battalion

MakgSnake
Dec 1st, 2002, 05:25 PM
I dont know if any of you have actually seen this big BUGE box.

Its a title that comes with a Joystick especially made for Mech games. I havn't gone into it much right now.

But today in the morning, we just got these items (2 of them) and well I lifted them up to put them in the right places, and they were damn heavy. THIS thing is HUGE!!! Gigantic....., but at the same time cool, wow! Although I think its for Die Hard Mech Fans. The actual box is bigger then the XBOX's box!

But it has a whopping price of $249.99 (Canadian)....... which I think is a little too expensive!!

Has anyone seen this (Software/Joypad). Man its HUGE and HEAVY!

Beretta55
Dec 1st, 2002, 08:52 PM
how i wish i could get that game. but the controll cost's like 200 buck's and for me im not paying that much for a controller. no matter how damn cool the game is.

happy_doughnut
Dec 1st, 2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

but at the same time cool, wow! Although I think its for Die Hard Mech Fans.

Yep. It's only reasonable that mecha fans would be the group most interested in this. After all, if you don't like mecha, then why spend so much $$ on it ?

" Tekki ", as it's knows in Japan, is currently selling for 199.95$ [US].

They had it on display at EB a while ago. And you're right; it's huge.
:shock:

Barreta, if you're worried about spending 200$ smackers on a controller that you won't be using again, then you should know that Tekki 2 was already announced to be in process... and it may even use the X-Box Live program.

Ninja
Dec 2nd, 2002, 01:56 AM
my friend has I played it at his house

def. worth buying

Chara
Dec 3rd, 2002, 10:05 PM
The thing about the controllers is that you can put it in this thing (http://www.wizkidsgames.com/mwdarkage/mw_article.asp?cid=36984&frame=news) for a nice control panel.

I was about to buy this game but then I realized I didnt have the 200 bucks to spend on it. After that I realized I didnt even have a xbox...

But if I did have a xbox I would get it for sure.

Vicious
Dec 6th, 2002, 08:01 AM
I think that the game is stupid. The controler is so $#@%*# up, that it looks like it takes some serious getting used to to be any good at the game.:disturb: :peoples: