PDA

View Full Version : Whaddup folks

Chara
Dec 1st, 2002, 12:36 AM
As you can see I go under the alias of Chara but my real name is Lawrence. I chose the name Chara because it is a mixture of my favorite pokemon (Charizard) and the first letter of the alphabet, representing I am always first. :cool:

I have stumbled upon this site by looking for cheats for GTA: VC. I dont know why I picked this site out of all of the others, but I did. After browsing the site for a while I began to like it. Nice look, extensive reviews, a nice library of wallpapers, and many other things.

After a while I just found my way into the forums. Since I was required to register to view them I decided to post. I guess I was forced to become a member. ;)

These forums gave me a warm vibe so I decided to post in them. I am not new to message boards so I know all of the rules of spamming and such (but expect a few spam posts to slip out from me sooner or later ;)).

I dont know what possesed me to make an in troduction post at 12:30 in the morning. Maybe because I am hyped off of coke (the soda, not the drug you fool) and I havent really slept in the past 24 hours. Oh well, insonmiacs dont need sleep anyway.

Now if you excuse me my cheese sticks are done. Good day.

Mercury Shadow
Dec 1st, 2002, 12:57 AM
Hey man, welcome to PS2Fantasy, I'm sure you'll like it here... it's a great place

Beretta55
Dec 1st, 2002, 12:58 AM
your high of coke!? *the soda of course* awsome!!XD but anyway welcome to ps2fantasy hope you have a good time;)

Uchiha Sasuke
Dec 1st, 2002, 01:03 AM
Hey man welcome to the forums.Glad you chose to register here.

MakgSnake
Dec 1st, 2002, 01:10 AM
Hey there..... Chara, just mentioning but in my language it means "hay", the food we give to horses. Just thought you might wanna know.

Welcome.... and enjoy to Ps2Fantasy.

Noki Noki
Dec 1st, 2002, 01:18 AM
*Gives Chara a pool noodle*
o-o Call me a fool again, though, I like it..

Have fun!

DragonSphere
Dec 1st, 2002, 01:43 AM
Hello and welcome. :)

Vic Viper
Dec 1st, 2002, 03:37 AM
welcome.

jjmoohead
Dec 1st, 2002, 04:15 AM
That has to be the longest "im here" post i have ever seen since my return in July. Good to see. Welcome!

Be Nice

Soul Angel
Dec 1st, 2002, 07:09 AM
Welcome Chara
Have fun here and post lots!
See'ya around the forums

Pu the Owl
Dec 1st, 2002, 08:09 AM
Hi Chara!
So your name comes from Charizard, eh? Anyway, nice choice! :)
Welcome and have a long stay!

Rei
Dec 1st, 2002, 10:24 AM
Welcome Chara!

IcyMourdor
Dec 1st, 2002, 10:28 AM
I don't think I've seen a first post that long before.

You'll have a lot of fun with the crazy people here. Just watch out for that mooman, he's the worst of them all.

*runs*

Welcome!

mark0™
Dec 1st, 2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Chara
I have stumbled upon this site by looking for cheats for GTA: VC. I dont know why I picked this site out of all of the others, but I did. After browsing the site for a while I began to like it. Nice look, extensive reviews, a nice library of wallpapers, and many other things.

omigod, thats how i joined up, i was searching for cheats and this came up :laugh:

welcome!

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 1st, 2002, 08:13 PM
Welcome

merylsilverburg
Dec 1st, 2002, 09:03 PM
Welcome Chara, enjoy the forums and post lots. :)

jjmoohead
Dec 1st, 2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Mourdor

I don't think I've seen a first post that long before.

You'll have a lot of fun with the crazy people here. Just watch out for that mooman, he's the worst of them all.

*runs*

Welcome!

Oh im not a bad guy, i just get a little power crazy every once a while.

*looks for Mourdor (and i got my punching face on)*

AudioBoxer
Dec 3rd, 2002, 07:04 PM
HOWDY!

Redpyramidhead
Dec 4th, 2002, 02:08 AM
Hey there, man. I feel your pain on the insomniac thing. Good thing there's a place like the PS2fantasy forums to post when your wide awake in the middle of the night. I use it for this purpose all the time...helps me relax. Thanks for exaplaining your name...for a minute there i was thinking you might be a confused "Charo" fan. BUt even if you were, I'd welcome you anyways. PEACE

_RED_ stuff

Frozen
Dec 4th, 2002, 03:51 AM
I hate Pokemon.

Even so, Charizard isn't that bad :D I hope you like and stay in the forums, not like those losers that come and post and leave he next day. Hope you have fun.