PDA

View Full Version : you ever

Lost_myth
Nov 30th, 2002, 09:33 PM
You ever really, REALLY needed something?

Without it you would only be the person of the past. A person of souless structure. Just dwelling in self-pity, not ever wanting to change.

Pu the Owl
Nov 30th, 2002, 09:47 PM
Being in need of something is part of everyday's life, I guess. There's always something you think you're missing and you consider this thing to be the ultimate source for a change. It can be an object, a person, or also something abstract.
This is what I think, at least. I couldn't name anything specific though.

Frozen
Dec 1st, 2002, 12:25 AM
I absolutely agree with Fortune, although I do have many things I could mention about it. But I don't think I should let go of those.

Lost_myth
Dec 1st, 2002, 12:38 AM
There's nothing I need like that- I was just in a train of thought-ya'll know how that goes.

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 1st, 2002, 08:16 PM
Whenever there's a new game out that I've been anticipating I get like that

Neo_Soldier28
Dec 1st, 2002, 11:03 PM
Well i can honestly say that i am very content with all that i have in my life right now and that being the case it is making x-mas shopping hard for my parents right now.

jjmoohead
Dec 1st, 2002, 11:49 PM
I could really use about $1000 right now. Its not a matter of life or dealth, just nice to pay off a few bills that would normally take me until march.

Redpyramidhead
Dec 2nd, 2002, 05:52 AM
I could really use a drink right about now............milk would be nice. Sorry...I've just gone totally mindless...maybe it's time for bed...

_RED_ stuff

Lone Wolf
Dec 3rd, 2002, 09:08 AM
Without it you would only be the person of the past. A person of souless structure. Just dwelling in self-pity, not ever wanting to change. Uh, no not really. I can't agree with others because of the way the question is formed. It seems to mean more than petty needs like food, drink and shelter. If I'm right in my interpretation, no I don't "need" things like that, ever.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 3rd, 2002, 12:31 PM
Most of the time it's a video game, but right now it would be meeting my girlfriend in person.

Cannibal Clown
Dec 4th, 2002, 05:47 PM
I need my anime, but above that, i need my friends, they are the only things that keep me going in life, then i need my ability to draw and my creativity, then, lastly, but most definatly not least, that same girl that i talk to every day, the one who brings warmth and sunshine to my heart, but still isn't mine yet, "her."

Those are the necesities of my life. What i need on a day to day basis.

Deathwatchz
Dec 4th, 2002, 06:24 PM
I have to say that this is a very interesting topic. It mainly appeals to people on an intellectual level, yet it is based on an emotional question. Do we ever NEED anything? I can say that even if we exclude the food/shelter part, that everyone needs something, sometime. communication is a perfect example. If a person is very social, they need someone to talk to, if they are an antisocial hermit, then they need to be away from people. I guess the entire thing is based on how an individual person defines need. Some say that all things other than food and shelter are all desires, yet i feel that people dont realize how much our desires affect our lives. They make us the people that we are, and without our needs and desires, we would not be a person, just a mindless body, taking up space. Chick3nWire, I gotta hand it to you, you started up a really deep discussion. Thanks, its not that often that I can have a really GOOD intellectual discussion with people. I can say that that is something I need once in a while. (or desire)

Lost_myth
Dec 4th, 2002, 07:00 PM
Actually I was wrong before. Of course I need my dreams....:ghost:
I wouldn't last a day with out my writing ability and also :frust: im. lol

Thanks, you're right tho death.

Redpyramidhead
Dec 5th, 2002, 03:47 AM
Well...Im back and refreshed now that I've had plenty of glasses of milk. What do I need? I need my very soulmate and sweetheart back. I need some kind of release form the emptiness of the loss of her from my life has caused.
Anyways...blah blah blah...I firmly believe that no matter who you are, even if you prefer your solitude so much of the time like myself, one thing everybody needs is eachother. Other people. People who care.
I have nothing more profound to say about these things right now as I feel I am not in a complete enough state of mind to give justice in words to the things that a soul needs in life and what a soul needs to have had before the end of this life before your chance is over. Perhaps no one ever does...

_RED_ stuff

Frozen
Dec 5th, 2002, 04:15 AM
I feel like Pyramid. Empty and incomplete. With the little difference that I have never felt complete either. I don't know what's worse, to lose love, or not to have ever experienced it at all.