PDA

View Full Version : online:gang designs?

fritz14
Nov 30th, 2002, 06:27 AM
if it does come out and u can design ur own gang cloithes, what would they look like? id maybe have a black jacket with.....a scorpian on the back? lol i dunno its just a thought.

dan da man
Nov 30th, 2002, 06:52 AM
i would have my gang members dressed in jeans with a black shirt and a big thick chains on them!:ghost:

fritz14
Nov 30th, 2002, 09:45 AM
what kinda cars then? id probably have a diablo car since they were so different from the rest lol....or mr whoopee vans/cherry popper.

Andi
Nov 30th, 2002, 10:38 AM
I would have mine dressed up in the clothes you get when your doing the Bank job:ghost:

Whooping everyones ass ! :ghost:

The_Senator
Nov 30th, 2002, 12:33 PM
Guess I'd have some naked chicks with huge guns and I'd probably take a fast car like... the Cheetah, \infernus or maybe the Rhyno Tank!!

Beat that!!

dan da man
Nov 30th, 2002, 12:49 PM
i would have cheetah fast and good control
and the hunters of course:laugh:

fritz14
Nov 30th, 2002, 05:44 PM
ok then... a fleet of hunters and the fastest boats. a 25 garage storing of derby cars, and a limo for me lol. a place 5 times the size of diazs mansion. a personal office which i furnish with money i make. 7 helipads each with matching hunter. a maverick for those times when u want to arrive in style. my own military base with rhinos and barracks ol (btw does any1 actually like these things? i never hijack em since a rhino blows it up with a touch....) BEAT THAT lol.

The_Senator
Dec 1st, 2002, 12:57 PM
ok then... a fleet of hunters and the fastest boats. a 25 garage storing of derby cars, and a limo for me lol. a place 5 times the size of diazs mansion. a personal office which i furnish with money i make. 7 helipads each with matching hunter. a maverick for those times when u want to arrive in style. my own military base with rhinos and barracks ol (btw does any1 actually like these things? i never hijack em since a rhino blows it up with a touch....) BEAT THAT lol.

All that and my naked kung fu biker chicks with their big guns, nun chux and I would own the Police, making me invincible!!

::B::E::A::T::::::::::T::H::A::T::

Good thing this is PS2 Fantasy!!

dan da man
Dec 1st, 2002, 01:39 PM
^
^
that but just millions times evrything there!!!!!!

mark0™
Dec 1st, 2002, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by fritz14
barracks ol (btw does any1 actually like these things? i never hijack em since a rhino blows it up with a touch....)

Baracks OL is good, they are reasonably fast (compared to the rhino) have decent streght (although they will blow up with a rocket or a tank) and they are fabtastic for clearing the road (cars will litterally bounce of them) but Rhino are still better..

dan da man
Dec 2nd, 2002, 08:09 AM
yea the barraks ol is cool is there any other way of getting them with out a six star wnated level?

fritz14
Dec 2nd, 2002, 08:36 AM
yeah barracks ol for vigilante but i meant its not a good choice when u got 6 stars.

mark0™
Dec 2nd, 2002, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by dan da man

yea the barraks ol is cool is there any other way of getting them with out a six star wnated level?

Check out Phils place (this is GTA3, not VC btw) there should be one there which respawns, but I dunno if it is there 100% of the time.

As for VC, I think you have to wait till you got 6 stars..

RobHardo
Dec 2nd, 2002, 03:42 PM
Ok well I know your having fun dreaing but lets be real, I have heard of no such thing as an online GTA, y'all must of read something ad mistaken it for real, but if it would happen, I'd have a Mixture of The Columbian cartel and those old men who live in florida and wear their signatur hawaiin shirt and golfing hat

The_Senator
Dec 2nd, 2002, 03:56 PM
We all know it isn't online. This is what we'd like if it was!!

fritz14
Dec 3rd, 2002, 12:11 PM
lol yeah, cerytain mags have certain input into games......psm2 is 1 for instance. ppl sent in letters for ideas for vc and they were done, such as owning places, shooting thru windows, hold ups.......altho starngely enough, peeing on ppl was left out.....lol weird.