PDA

View Full Version : Chris Benoit Is Amazing

tommy gunnz
Nov 29th, 2002, 02:54 PM
i cant believe it but chris benoit pulled off something amazing. i beat the crap out of him, gave him the angle slam, he was lying down out cold (legs and arms spread out wide flat on his face) and i immediately went for the pin, but he kicked out, that is the first time ive ever seen anyone kick out of a pin in these smackdown games when they are flat out cold, it must have been a glitch or something. just thought i'd share that with you all, considering it will probably never happen again.

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 30th, 2002, 11:36 AM
I've had so much bad luck against Brock Lesner so this thread isn;t too much of a shock for me...

The_Senator
Nov 30th, 2002, 12:26 PM
If I had read your thread a couple of hours ago I would've been shocked. But when I played Smackdown: SYM around my mates house I was extremely shocked. I was Brock and he was Kane, I did the F5 4 times (not in a row) and I must've used the powerbomb pin about three times and everytime he kicked out.

There were no cheats involved and I am positive of that. But everytime I did my finisher I went for the pin and he kicked out. He was smashing the bloody crap out of the sqaure button and he kicked out. Truly Shocking!!