PDA

View Full Version : Top Trumps.....!!!

MakgSnake
Nov 28th, 2002, 12:23 AM
Ever heard of them. Have you people ever tried playing Top Trumps before. I had sooo many of them when I was in school, but lost all of them. I'd do anything to get my hands on them NOW!!

So you people ever tried them.....if so, which ones?

I had the MARVEL SUPER HEROES and SUPER VILLANS one, and then there were cars, aliens, etc.

Spank-A-Thon
Nov 28th, 2002, 04:57 AM
Heh heh - I had Top Trumps too. As well as the Cars, and Marverl Universe, I also had a set with Planes. If I remember correctly, the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird was the 'Top Trump' in that pack. I used to love playing that!

Obviously not gonna be that much to you Makg, but here (http://www.yourtoys.co.uk/acatalog/toptrumps.html) is a link to where you can buy Top Trumps cards in the UK.

- S

mark0™
Nov 28th, 2002, 11:10 AM
Is that the game you match each other cards on a certain skills or characteristics and the highes one wins? If so I used to play that with the cars, my friend had some fantasy ones which were cool.

MakgSnake
Nov 28th, 2002, 12:58 PM
Yes, mark you are right about the rules......... where we match up the score by the one who has the highest (best car, plane), depending on which feature your calling out.

And Spank, you are right, its a UK site, so no good to me. But still I know that they are still making them......... were they always made in UK only, cause I played them in the Middle East that has more products from UK then US.

Just wondering if they sell all those here in US/Canada. Cause man I'd get them still!! The movie stars one for sure.

mark0™
Nov 28th, 2002, 01:25 PM
Maybe we can add a top trumps elemets to our stats, hey Makg, i challenge your HP :D hehe

MakgSnake
Nov 28th, 2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by mark0

Maybe we can add a top trumps elemets to our stats, hey Makg, i challenge your HP :D hehe
:laugh: Yeah, that would be cool. But what stats should there be?..... All the members should have the same, and then those stats points vary from member to member.

Like my "Anger" stat would be 9.5/10. I'd win the anger stats whenever anybody calls for that. :laugh:

mark0™
Nov 28th, 2002, 01:47 PM
Yeah and they are hidden from everyone else until your stat is challanged, we should ask an admin to hack something like this in :D