PDA

View Full Version : 100 Ko's in SB ??

Vicious_2003
Nov 27th, 2002, 10:44 PM
Ok does anyone know how the hell you get 100 Ko's in a slobber knocker match ?. I played it. Continually kept putting people out one after another taking VERY VERY little time with each and only got 34 . WTF unless theres a trick to it unlocking the Diva's vid is IMPOSSIBLE. No way anyones getting 100 when I went as fast as possible and only got 34.

tommy gunnz
Nov 29th, 2002, 02:52 PM
i havent tried slobberknocker mode in sd4 yet. but that does sound really tough, trying to ko 100 guys in a time limit. i remember how tough sd3 was. the only tip i can give you is the strategy i used in sd3. there are a few moves that certain stars have that are super powerful and can easily stun your opponent so you can pull of your special fast and usually specials ko your opponent in slobberknocker mode (in sd3 it did), like the last ride or the stunner. i recommend using someone with a fast special to save time, unlike the last ride. good luck!
ill try it later today and let you know if i found any trick to it.

The_Senator
Nov 30th, 2002, 12:28 PM
I don't know how it's possible, but will it work if you did Slobber Knocker No Limit??

Vicious_2003
Dec 1st, 2002, 02:10 PM
Well on gamewinners.com the said that U have to get 100 KO's in Slobberknocker that means you must do the time limit one. And I used Bradshaws Clothesline from hell wich is fast and gets knockouts. I Toe kicked the guys as soon as they stepped in and took them out (With the clotheline form hell) in seconds and still I didnt get over 40 Ko's

The_Senator
Dec 2nd, 2002, 03:51 PM
Man whatever u read is wrong!!

Today I thought I'd give it a try. I used Taker seeing as he is the most powerful person in the game.

First time I played I got pinned after 22 KO's and boy was I mad.

Turned around and used the Undertaker again. I did all of this in No Limit and I got 100 KO's. I thought it would carry on but After 100 KO's my music hit and I was declared the winner.

Afterwards they showed a screen similar to the one you get when you win the Royal Rumble and it says Congrats etc...

THEN... It says you have unlocked the Divas video in Theatre Mode.

I went straight to it and guess what it was definitely WORTH EVERY KO!!

You guys gotta get it!!

TIP: Undertake is the best person to use!! Just keep your Smackdown Bars up after the first 10 KO's it becomes EASY!!

Vicious_2003
Dec 2nd, 2002, 07:30 PM
Ahh...cool thanks for the correction ill give that a try

The_Senator
Dec 3rd, 2002, 02:18 PM
Lemme know how you get on!!