PDA

View Full Version : If you caught Bin Laden

Cannibal Clown
Feb 15th, 2002, 08:55 PM
Let's say one day you were outside walking around the wood and for some odd reason you just happened to have an AK47 with you and you came apon Bin Laden just lying on the ground taing a nap totally defencless. You catch him by complete suprize and bring him to your house and contain him some how.

With all of this in mind, what would you do to Bin Laden if given the chanse. And laws don't apply here.

Hylas
Feb 15th, 2002, 09:06 PM
Being honest, I don't know.
I would be angry with him, but I don't know if I'd be able to torture him or kill him. That's not something proper of my personality.
I'd probably call the police or something like that and let justice decide for me. Personal revenge for such a serious matter is not good.

BowevelJoe
Feb 15th, 2002, 09:19 PM
i would probably beat him with a baseball bad, then let him recover for a few days, then do it again. then i would castrate him, let him grow his hair out and send him back to his own country and let them beat the sh it out of him

Pu the Owl
Feb 15th, 2002, 09:44 PM
Completely agree with Hylas.
There's no palce for personal initiative in such serious cases.
In general personal revenge is something I can't accept, neither for stupid reasons.

IcyMourdor
Feb 15th, 2002, 10:28 PM
It doesn't matter to me.

It's not worth wasting time for him.

Mercury Shadow
Feb 15th, 2002, 11:14 PM
I agree with Bowevel, I'd take a sledge hammer to his genitals and set him on off, then let him lay there without food for days, and bring in a chinese tourturist...

Spirit
Feb 16th, 2002, 12:01 AM
well, let's see I'd probably put him in chinese torture for eternity

Zelgadis
Feb 16th, 2002, 01:24 AM
i would just give him up 2 government and take that money they offer :)

GaseousSnake
Feb 16th, 2002, 04:09 PM
I dont know why people r so determined to get Osama.Honestly i dont think even the American government can get him.:mad:

007_JamesBond
Feb 16th, 2002, 04:17 PM
you know me Cannibal Clown, I am a patriot, but for know I will tell you later.

jenova_jeb
Feb 16th, 2002, 04:19 PM
Call the cops.

Cannibal Clown
Feb 17th, 2002, 12:55 PM
Even if you don't want to do anything violent to him, you can still turn him in and get his bounty.

How much is it anyways? Does anyone know? I think it went up since last month.

jenova_jeb
Feb 17th, 2002, 01:03 PM
I'd definitely take the $$$ or whatever they're giving for him. That'd be great! Turn in a guy that's a complete idiot and killed hundreds of innocents, and a full pocket at the same time. Sounds like a dream to me :D .

nanjij
Feb 17th, 2002, 01:47 PM
it would be good revenge by smashing his face in just a liitle before handing him in to the cops

Cannibal Clown
Feb 17th, 2002, 06:33 PM
Or maybe shuving a firetruck hose up his ass as far as possible and turning on the water full force. Maybe it'd come out of his eyes. I'd laugh.

jenova_jeb
Feb 17th, 2002, 08:24 PM
Whoa, Cannibal, since when did you get so violent :rolleyes: ;) .

Faile
Feb 18th, 2002, 05:57 AM
I don't play god with people's lives

Vamp
Feb 18th, 2002, 07:11 AM
i would rather catch the master mind behind the attack then just the pawn

007_JamesBond
Feb 18th, 2002, 02:26 PM
what do you mean by that? about the master and the pawn, you dont think that Bin Laden is behind it?

Vamp
Feb 18th, 2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by 007_JamesBond
what do you mean by that? about the master and the pawn, you dont think that Bin Laden is behind it?
yes

bin laden may be behind the attack but the master mind is someone else.

Faile
Feb 19th, 2002, 07:44 AM
interesting idea

unlikely, but interesting

jenova_jeb
Feb 19th, 2002, 07:53 AM
That'd be weird if it were true. We do all this trying to find Bin Laden and it's actually Joe Lieberman :p .

007_JamesBond
Feb 19th, 2002, 12:15 PM
in my opinion Bin Laden is behind it and will be brought to justice

x157anz
Feb 20th, 2002, 01:50 PM
I would pick him up , take him to my house.
Hold him as a hostage , then give him over to the goverment for a couple of million :)
+ Give him a good boot in the head before he goes.

trunks69420
Feb 20th, 2002, 02:04 PM
Last time on the FBI web site, it was $25 million w/ an additional $2 million provided by the FAA.
I would definitely turn him in for the cash.

solidus-snake
Feb 20th, 2002, 02:57 PM
id go and get a peice of card board and write on it bin laden shoot out and what will happen we have n e 1 cum in and to try and pop his ba lls then id let his ba lls scam over and get sum person (not me ew) to rip the scab off and then get a waxer in to do a full wax on him haha. then id chop get a big long sword and shuv it in his stomach and wiggle it around abit so he wud b or mushy inside and then ill c if the government would take him and id say i found him like that....................... god im psycho!

jenova_jeb
Feb 20th, 2002, 04:09 PM
Yup :rolleyes:

lol, j/k;)

GaseousSnake
Feb 20th, 2002, 06:26 PM
Do u Know that about 4000 workers didnt show up that day

Reid
Feb 20th, 2002, 06:31 PM
Realistically, if I found bin Laden I'd probably notify the authorities and try to collect a little bit of cashish in the process.
Being Canadian I don't like the guy, but I'm not hell bent on making sure he dies a terrible death.

Cannibal Clown
Feb 20th, 2002, 07:22 PM
I heard that the planes were only carrying about 20% of their full passenger amounts that day as well.

Talk about luck!

jenova_jeb
Feb 21st, 2002, 03:46 PM
The people in the towers made up for it though :( .

Smokey Mcpot
Feb 22nd, 2002, 05:30 PM
I would ask him why he does what he does, if did'nt respond i would have to beat it out of him. I dont think i would kill him, but i would definitely bare-knuckle box his ass:D I would just like to fight him hand to hand, see just what a tough guy he really is.
Just between you and me, I'd crack his whole skeleton with one effortless blow;)

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 23rd, 2002, 07:29 PM
If i caught him i would lock him up and use his money to buy whatever i want

FuNkY mOnK
Feb 24th, 2002, 05:10 PM
When I saw the news that morning I immediately drove down to the harbor and watched it live across the Hudson, I lost my cousin and a friend I met playing basketball In that tragedy, but for some strange reson I could not harm this human or any for that mater, I’m sure any sane person will have to deal with their conscience physical or spiritual.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
When I saw the news that morning I immediately drove down to the harbor and watched it live across the Hudson, I lost my cousin and a friend I met playing basketball In that tragedy, but for some strange reson I could not harm this human or any for that mater, I’m sure any sane person will have to deal with their conscience physical or spiritual.

Hmm your the first i heard say that

FuNkY mOnK
Feb 24th, 2002, 10:25 PM
I strongly believe in karma.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 24th, 2002, 10:26 PM
Oh ok now i understand,thats cool

007_JamesBond
Feb 25th, 2002, 12:29 PM
I would parade him all around, so that people could pay me so they could kick the crap out of him, I would be rich

talon101
Feb 25th, 2002, 07:37 PM
id kick him in the nuts untill his nose has bleedingXD

007_JamesBond
Feb 26th, 2002, 12:27 PM
How much would you pay me for that

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 26th, 2002, 05:30 PM
I wouldnt pay anything

Indrid Cold
Jun 13th, 2002, 07:24 PM
Good question... I have a electric shock here. I'll come closer and Electric Shock him...

Indrid Cold
Jun 13th, 2002, 07:26 PM
Bin laden's got to stink... He dont have any home. To take a shower, man He got to stink 100%.

BlackHeartedKing
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:34 PM
If I found bin Laden I would rip out his intestine and strangle him with it, shove my gun up his ass and blast it. Before I did that I would scoop out his brains and make him eat it, **** it out and rub it all over his face.

Indrid Cold
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:38 PM
Or i'll suck him with Electric shock and knife at the same time.. yo bin laden go and die!

Cannibal Clown
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:40 PM
I hope you don't plan on doin that over your living room carpet or anything like that. man what a mess to clean.

Bhcdarkness
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:28 PM
dude if i caught that mother ****er i dont know what id do... id prolly beat him into oblivion and turn him over to anyone who wanted a peice... and then id write to the president demanding that his head be put on a steak right at the gates of 1600 Pennsylvania (thats the white house for those who dont know.)

Infernal Mass
Jun 14th, 2002, 09:08 PM
first i'd lock him up in a sound proof room with no light. the only thing in the room other than himself will be a big bowl of toenails i've been saving for a special occasion..he'll have to suck on them for his daily intake of nutrition & vitamins...protein chips of sorts..

:D put simply he'll have to savre the acidic juices instilled within the toenails' essence to survive

Sword 4 Hire
Jun 14th, 2002, 11:07 PM
I would tie him up to a tree...then hop in my John Deere riding mower and continueasly ram into him...over and over again...following that I would cut off his beard and eyebrows...then tattoo the word "Wang" into his forehead...THEN I would turn him in.