PDA

View Full Version : What do you like to do....

REChick14
Nov 27th, 2002, 02:30 PM
Hey my highschool was closed today due to snowfall. Today is the first day it snowed. Im sooo happy. Im just wandering what do you like to do on a snowy winter day? I like to relax by the fire and drink hot cocoa while watching the snow fall. Its very relaxing for me. But on the other hand having snowball fights against your friends is always relaxing too. :happy:

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 27th, 2002, 02:44 PM
Play some v-games

Pu the Owl
Nov 27th, 2002, 02:54 PM
Snowballs fights are an excellent way to pass your time when it's snowy, but sleeping is even better :zzz:

Beretta55
Nov 27th, 2002, 04:55 PM
play some videogame's or go out side and get the hose. and use it on kid's they wont know what hit'em:evil: :laugh: or go to sleep and mess around outside in the snow.

Lost_myth
Nov 27th, 2002, 04:58 PM
I get a wool blanket and some paper. Then I write, nothing fancy I don't think. Or I'll get one of my friends to walk around with me for a while. Push eachother in the snow or something.

Vic Viper
Nov 27th, 2002, 05:00 PM
gah, it never snow here in L.A. so i cant answer your question. :roll: :P

Cannibal Clown
Nov 27th, 2002, 05:07 PM
Well im up in northern wisconsin right now, and even though it's like f*cking three degrees outside, the ground is still bare. Not a single flake of snow anywhere. And i hate snow, so it's like, cool.

But when we get snowdays, if ever, i usually just stay inside and sleep, eat, and watch lots of anime. Or else the computer is always there to be a good friend, where i can the chat with my other friends. yay! I hate the cold, so snowball fight are out of the question, and the cookies my mom is baking right now are beggining to smell really good, so i'm gonna go and eat some of those right now. Bye.

*jumps off chair and runs to the kitchen

Uchiha Sasuke
Nov 27th, 2002, 09:16 PM
Lets see for me I usually play vid games.Play guitar/drums,or sleep like fortune.Most of the time though if there snow on the ground i'll be out tearing it up on my snowmobile.

MakgSnake
Nov 28th, 2002, 12:18 AM
When its snowing, I like to watch it, all day long, as I saw snow in the year 2001 Nov, for the first time in my life. So I love snow, everything about it. Even cleaning up the pathway. I love that. I love SNOW!

When it snows, I just wanna look at it and observe little things about it.......just little little things. And when its done..........like doing some creative thing with it. Making a good snow man.

Last year, I tried making Solid Snake (Life Size), with it....... made the legs, and reached the torso, when I froze to death, so left it in the middle, and never really completed it. :(

I'll try making one again.........if it snows alot. :)

DragonSphere
Nov 28th, 2002, 12:34 AM
Doesn't snow here as well...so on cold, winter days, I just like to watch TV and cuddle next to my PS2 ;)

AudioBoxer
Nov 28th, 2002, 01:13 AM
Snowboard, you will have to pick that sport up its one of the best, I live about 1 hour away from the snow and I go like 3 times a week, it is sooooo fun!!!

jjmoohead
Nov 28th, 2002, 11:52 AM
This is the best time of year, well next to mid january, i love the snow. I love driving my 4 wheeler in the snow and drive it into a farmers field and get it stuck, then get the snowmobile to pull it out...oh good times. That was a daily thing for me when I was 14 or 15, now that im 21 I drive around in the big Dodge Ram and laugh at the cars that hve no traction.

mark0™
Nov 28th, 2002, 01:30 PM
hmm, i love making igloos! Top fun their, but you need a cast to make "bricks" with, also rolling down snowg golf courses is fun, I once tried to use a ladder that i "found" (it was just lying there!) and used the ladder as a sledge! didnt work :( I used the ladder to get one this building thingy by a main road, me and my friend built a snow man on the roof, facing the cars, complete with some private features that I probably cant mention.... hehe

IcyMourdor
Nov 28th, 2002, 02:00 PM
I either call up the gf or I turn on the comp and play EQ. Either way, I'm doing something that is fun.

Hylas
Nov 29th, 2002, 05:43 AM
Taking a walk is what I like to do whan it's snowy outside.

sk8er_kyle
Nov 29th, 2002, 11:49 PM
I play video games or I go to my friends house and play guitar.:ghost: