PDA

View Full Version : Roast the Other's Avatar

FlexMasterRice
Nov 27th, 2002, 12:02 AM
Hey, I just recently put up a new avatar....and i'm just looking for an HONEST opinion.....what do you guys think of it....look at it , it's right under my name! Hahahah.....

give me feedback on mine and i'll give you feedback on yours.....

*warning* What you get is not meant to be offensive...it is just an opinion....please be open to opinions...I am.

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 27th, 2002, 12:09 AM
So wait we tell you what we think of urs, then you tell us what you think of ours...all right

I think yours is a bit odd...

FlexMasterRice
Nov 27th, 2002, 12:21 AM
Hahha nice nice...yeah, that is what i am trying to get at... thanks for the HONEST opinion...

as for yours......hmm....seems like you're trying to act cool by hiding your face under that hat, when in reality, it's just all bruised up from all those fights you lost! the black you wear is symbolic of how you don't like to change your dirty clothes and therefore wear dark clothes to hide that fact. other than that, I guess your avatar is nice....

*Honest opinions please!

p.s. what do you other people think of sword4hires' avatar?

sk8er_kyle
Nov 27th, 2002, 12:21 AM
Your Avatar is really wierd. Its kinda funny. How bout mine?:ghost:

Redpyramidhead
Nov 27th, 2002, 12:23 AM
Did you draw that?

_RED_ stuff

AudioBoxer
Nov 27th, 2002, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Redpyramidhead

Did you draw that?

_RED_ stuff

He probably did, I need to find one, I have none, I am only going to keep this damn Yoda one for a bit longer I need to find one, does anyone know where to get any?

Ya it is pretty funny, is that a picture of you?

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 27th, 2002, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by FlexMasterRice

Hahha nice nice...yeah, that is what i am trying to get at... thanks for the HONEST opinion...

as for yours......hmm....seems like you're trying to act cool by hiding your face under that hat, when in reality, it's just all bruised up from all those fights you lost! the black you wear is symbolic of how you don't like to change your dirty clothes and therefore wear dark clothes to hide that fact. other than that, I guess your avatar is nice....

*Honest opinions please!

p.s. what do you other people think of sword4hires' avatar?

Eh all right...

Beretta55
Nov 27th, 2002, 01:17 AM
your avatar is odd but every time i see it i crack a smile.

BlackThornn
Nov 27th, 2002, 01:26 AM
Is it a drawing your kid made and you scanned to make an ava? I mean.. it's kinda humorous.. but..

As for S4H's. I kinda miss the Seifer avatar, but this one's cool.

Frozen
Nov 27th, 2002, 02:39 AM

Hey, I just recently put up a new avatar....and i'm just looking for an HONEST opinion.....what do you guys think of it....look at it , it's right under my name! Hahahah.....

give me feedback on mine and i'll give you feedback on yours.....

*warning* What you get is not meant to be offensive...it is just an opinion....please be open to opinions...I am.

I think is ugly, but freaking hilarious. And somewhat original :D

Hylas
Nov 27th, 2002, 03:45 AM
Your avatar is scary. Hope it's not a self-portrait. I really hope it for you man!

FlexMasterRice
Nov 27th, 2002, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by sk8er_kyle

Your Avatar is really wierd. Its kinda funny. How bout mine?:ghost:

Glad to make you laugh....

Yours? what are you doing? trying to look cool with all that fire behind? It's over-done honestly...

*Honesty is the best policy.

thank you.

FlexMasterRice
Nov 27th, 2002, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by Redpyramidhead

Did you draw that?

_RED_ stuff

Yes I drew THAT. It's hard work i tell you...making something that ugly...

You're not lookin too pretty yourself....:P

Ruby Moon
Nov 27th, 2002, 08:01 AM
My honest opinion is that the avatar is perfect for your username: they're both creepy stuff .

BlackThornn
Nov 27th, 2002, 12:25 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, a random post, by BlackThornn..

"Got rice, b****!? GOT RICE!!??"

Sorry, old joke. :D

Mercury Shadow
Nov 27th, 2002, 01:15 PM
My honest opinion? I dont like it... its not funny and its ugly

Daniel Legge
Nov 27th, 2002, 01:58 PM
well i dont like your avatar, i think its a bit ugly.....not very funny just weird i guess.

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 27th, 2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by BlackThornn

As for S4H's. I kinda miss the Seifer avatar, but this one's cool.

He'll make his return someday...

Cannibal Clown
Nov 27th, 2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Mercury Shadow

my god he took the words right out of my mouth.

it's crerative, but honestly, i think it's very dumb and well, just bthat i guess. Well, look at it and tell me the truth saying that people can actually find joy in looking at it.

That's my honest opinion, which you asked for, so don't b*tch at me for letting out mine.

FlexMasterRice
Nov 27th, 2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown

my god he took the words right out of my mouth.

it's crerative, but honestly, i think it's very dumb and well, just bthat i guess. Well, look at it and tell me the truth saying that people can actually find joy in looking at it.

That's my honest opinion, which you asked for, so don't b*tch at me for letting out mine.

No prob CC...who said anything about bitching? It's interesting how you say something is creative yet......Dumb(?) a bit of contradiction there....but I guess that's just YOUR opinion.....and a reflection of yourself....I won't bitch. Now, that's MY opinion. As for your Avatar....was it too ugly to put up? Or are you just afraid of other peoples opinions?

*Now there's something to think about...

i could care less whether you find "joy" looking at my avatar! :laugh:

orginally posted by Mercury Shadow

You're not very easily amused are you??? c'mon don't be so bitter. look past all the lines and curves....you're avatar is the same as mine......cept' uglier...
:laugh:

Cannibal Clown
Nov 27th, 2002, 05:44 PM

No prob CC...who said anything about bitching? It's interesting how you say something is creative yet......Dumb(?) a bit of contradiction there....but I guess that's just YOUR opinion.....and a reflection of yourself....I won't bitch. Now, that's MY opinion. As for your Avatar....was it too ugly to put up? Or are you just afraid of other peoples opinions?

*Now there's something to think about...

i could care less whether you find "joy" looking at my avatar! :laugh:

Well, about the whole creative, but still stupid and pointless thingy you mentioned. You can have both at once.

Here, read this. It's a PM i snet Mourdor one day while i was bored.

Blah blah, birigoo goo dee boop orangibi ni bichiwa blippy bleep blop dop drop trop glop, spizzeee roo goo boo noo foomu dooru kora na bolie bal. Nanini ti gi muydi faddi si gi fi mini bidi gihiji. la li lu le lo mojo bojo jojo rojo kijo pojo, peek-a-boo i see you and the tight tight pants are cutting off the cirrculation to me eye balls. But don't fear, the apples are not dirty yet, all they need is a rinse and they will be fine for the prunning, but the smelly donkey in the cage of hazel brown and blue doctor scholz tooth brushes will only lead to everleasting damnation for the soul of my 19 dozen eggs and one peach.

Now, it might be creative, in some sort of way, but it's still dumb, stupid, pointless, and has no real significance in its existance whatsoever.

So even though i may call you avatar creative, i still think it's very stupid and dumb. Again, holding no personal offence.

FlexMasterRice
Nov 27th, 2002, 05:53 PM
Blah blah, birigoo goo dee boop orangibi ni bichiwa blippy bleep blop dop drop trop glop, spizzeee roo goo boo noo foomu dooru kora na bolie bal. Nanini ti gi muydi faddi si gi fi mini bidi gihiji. la li lu le lo mojo bojo jojo rojo kijo pojo, peek-a-boo i see you and the tight tight pants are cutting off the cirrculation to me eye balls. But don't fear, the apples are not dirty yet, all they need is a rinse and they will be fine for the prunning, but the smelly donkey in the cage of hazel brown and blue doctor scholz tooth brushes will only lead to everleasting damnation for the soul of my 19 dozen eggs and one peach.

Oh my god....:roll:

thanks for clearing that up CC....:cool:
I see your point.
Getting all this feedback is great! Neeext!

Mercury Shadow
Nov 27th, 2002, 05:55 PM
You're not very easily amused are you??? c'mon don't be so bitter. look past all the lines and curves....you're avatar is the same as mine......cept' uglier...
:laugh:

Well, I'm only amused at funny things. Tell me why your avatar is funny and I'll consider it. Family Guy and Simpsons are very amusing, while your avatar just looks like an old hag drawn by my 2nd grade cousin.

and thanks for tellin me about "you're" avatar ;)

Cannibal Clown
Nov 27th, 2002, 06:03 PM
Did any of you guys take the time to think that if Flex, the Master of Rice ever decides to change his avatar, then this entire thread will be nothing more than spam. makes you kinda think. he could just get rid of it like me, and then all of these comments will be conserning a vast empty space of nothing.

FlexMasterRice
Nov 27th, 2002, 06:07 PM

I'm easily amused alright, at funny things

and thanks for tellin me about "you're" avatar ;)

well is that your opinion? thank you. Neeeeext!

*and just BECAUSE you said that I'm not even going to change my grammar...yes, "You're." did you know it commonly occurs to 100% of the educated population more than once in their life time?

yu shoud b opin to mispelings, jestt as i cee u our opin to opionions! (it happens to the best of us...i mean...look how many misspellings Shakespeare has made! (and just to be nice, i'll assume you've read his works...or at least have some knowledge of him...))

mis·spell·ing ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ms-splng)
n.
1.The act or an instance of spelling incorrectly.
2.A word spelled incorrectly

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

*learn it....use it. (literally:cool:) Be proud.

Neeeext!

FlexMasterRice
Nov 27th, 2002, 06:16 PM
AudioBoxer
Ya it is pretty funny, is that a picture of you?

It's funny? i guess that's a good thing. and hell no, that ain't a picture of me!

is that a picture of you?

beretta55
your avatar is odd but every time i see it i crack a smile.

thanks.

Honestly....i have no idea what your avatar is....could you explain?

Hylas
Your avatar is scary. Hope it's not a self-portrait. I really hope it for you man!

Yes, it is a self-portrait. do you hate me now? :( (or you can hope I'm only joking...and I actually look like your most dreamy anime hero.)

If that's a self-portrait of you......Dayammn!:roll:

FlexMasterRice
Nov 27th, 2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown

Did any of you guys take the time to think that if Flex, the Master of Rice ever decides to change his avatar, then this entire thread will be nothing more than spam. makes you kinda think. he could just get rid of it like me, and then all of these comments will be conserning a vast empty space of nothing.

Yes, good point CC, maybe thats why this thread would probably BE deleted (for reasons of "spam" as you put it) if I had my avatar changed or removed.... problem solved.

but for now, I'm getting feedback on my current avatar aren't I?:cool: as well as everyone else...

"live in the now! not the past nor the future!"

*I almost forgot to say, don't limit this to just criticizi...i mean stating your opinions about MY avatar...feel free to state opinions about others' as well!

FlexMasterRice
Nov 27th, 2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Frozen

I think is ugly, but freaking hilarious. And somewhat original :D

yeah, it IS pretty ugly...glad to hear it makes you laugh as well!

Ruby Moon
My honest opinion is that the avatar is perfect for your username: they're both creepy stuff .

Why thank you!...
funny thing is...i'm getting this from a zombie:laugh: ...damn, this thing must really be THAT ugly.

mark0™
Nov 27th, 2002, 06:40 PM
what you think of mine, took me like 5 mins to make, probably less...

might make something better later..

FlexMasterRice
Nov 27th, 2002, 06:50 PM

Well, I'm only amused at funny things. Tell me why your avatar is funny and I'll consider it. Family Guy and Simpsons are very amusing, while your avatar just looks like an old hag drawn by my 2nd grade cousin.

I'm not out to change your opinion, do you really want my opinion to be yours? I hope not.

I think Family Guy and The Simpons are funny as hell, few of my favorite shows! Note that these shows are basically vulgar acts of obscenity as well as bathroom humor, sometimes even witty.....which just goes to show that our senses of humor are indeed somewhat on the same level...(not to say that this kind of humor is all I'm limited too....)

which makes me wonder how an avatar like mine with such a huge grin on her face, could not but make you smile...she's ugly sure...but she's smiling at you too! might as well smile back!

FlexMasterRice
Nov 27th, 2002, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by mark0

what you think of mine, took me like 5 mins to make, probably less...

might make something better later..

it's creative....nice work.

if you could combine your avatar with mine....that would be THE best avatar in the world!!!:cool:

mark0™
Nov 27th, 2002, 07:01 PM

it's creative....nice work.

if you could combine your avatar with mine....that would be THE best avatar in the world!!!:cool:

ill put that on my lists of things to do, right after wash the dog, oh, fido died 3 years ago... I gotta keep up with this list lol.

Beretta55
Nov 27th, 2002, 07:02 PM

It's funny? i guess that's a good thing. and hell no, that ain't a picture of me!

is that a picture of you?

thanks.

Honestly....i have no idea what your avatar is....could you explain?

Yes, it is a self-portrait. do you hate me now? :( (or you can hope I'm only joking...and I actually look like your most dreamy anime hero.)

If that's a self-portrait of you......Dayammn!:roll:
it's a avatar of dante holding the grenade launcher....i think:laugh:

FlexMasterRice
Nov 27th, 2002, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Sword 4 Hire

Eh all right...

See? Sword 4 Hire didn't take that so badly, he could care less about what my opinion of his ava is....this is how it's supposed to be.

i was just playin around with ya anyway...your face probably isn't bruised...and i guess you probably do change your clothes....

FlexMasterRice
Nov 27th, 2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by beretta55

it's a avatar of dante holding the grenade launcher....i think:laugh:

Oh my god......for moment there, that was the most abstract thing i had ever seen:laugh: .......until you told me what it was...haha...

i see it now...

strange how your mind can play tricks on you....can you see what MY picture REALLY is?

Beretta55
Nov 27th, 2002, 07:07 PM

Oh my god......for moment there, that was the most abstract thing i had ever seen:laugh: .......until you told me what it was...haha...

i see it now...

strange how your mind can play tricks on you....can you see what MY picture REALLY is?
uh somebody missing a few teeth and smileing at you?:laugh:

Daedaelus
Nov 27th, 2002, 07:11 PM
You asked for an honest opinon, so I'm not going to beat around the bush: that is one of the most deformed avatars I've ever seen. :shock:

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 27th, 2002, 07:26 PM
Yeah I obviously don't care

Can someone please change this thread's name to Roast the Other's Avatar because this is clearly what it is

Carry on...

FlexMasterRice
Nov 27th, 2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by beretta55

uh somebody missing a few teeth and smileing at you?:laugh:

weeeellll.....if you kinda squint and look at it upside down...it's reallyl not that bad and kinda looks like.....wait...actually.....nevermind... it's pretty damn ugly.

FlexMasterRice
Nov 27th, 2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Iguana

You asked for an honest opinon, so I'm not going to beat around the bush: that is one of the most deformed avatars I've ever seen. :shock:

Just how it should be...forward and to the point. thanks.

other words you could have used:
"DAYAMN!"
"Holy Sh!t!"
"*pukes*"
"OH GOD!!!"
"She's hot"

:cool:

BlackThornn
Nov 27th, 2002, 09:03 PM

Can someone please change this thread's name to Roast the Other's Avatar because this is clearly what it is

Carry on...

I second the name change.

FlexMasterRice
Nov 27th, 2002, 09:03 PM

Carry on...

LOL:laugh:

Yes, that WOULD make for a quite interesting thread wouldn't it? If instead of criticizing my avatar, we did it to everyones! and to see how many original avatars we could come up with...

cuz the same ones day after day gets kinda old doesn't it? imagine if we all created our own. don't get me wrong....some of the default ones are interesting as well...

FlexMasterRice
Nov 27th, 2002, 09:14 PM

ill put that on my lists of things to do, right after wash the dog, oh, fido died 3 years ago... I gotta keep up with this list lol.

yes, then in no time will the ultimate avatar be made...

sk8er_kyle
Nov 27th, 2002, 11:32 PM
You really think the fire is over-doing it? I think the fire is cool.:ghost:

FlexMasterRice
Nov 28th, 2002, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by sk8er_kyle

You really think the fire is over-doing it? I think the fire is cool.:ghost:

yeah, fire is kinda cool....XD

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 28th, 2002, 05:00 PM
I'm glad to see that the name has been changed...

FlexMasterRice
Nov 28th, 2002, 05:59 PM
wow, these changes really do happen when requested huh?? That's pretty cool...who makes these changes??

:roll:

mark0™
Nov 28th, 2002, 06:36 PM
your avatar looks like a witch, p.s. is your second name rice? its just cos my second name is rice, so many great people are named rice, err, Jerry Rice, Gondaleeza Rice, err Me..

Cannibal Clown
Nov 28th, 2002, 06:45 PM
What about the name steve, can't get muc cooler than that.

sk8er_kyle
Nov 28th, 2002, 08:02 PM
Kyle is a way cooler name than Steve.:ghost:

FlexMasterRice
Nov 30th, 2002, 01:55 AM
I beg to differ. FlexMaster is by far THE coolest...if not hottest....:P

No, rice isn't my second name, FlexMasterRice is my whole first name:sarcasm:

ssjtrunks13
Dec 10th, 2002, 12:28 PM
Weird avatar. What is it?

Vicious
Dec 10th, 2002, 12:44 PM
your avater is goofy, and yur name is funny too. Did you draw it or find it somewhere?:peoples:

Lone Wolf
Dec 10th, 2002, 12:58 PM
Your avatar could be confused for a hermaphrodite.

FlexMasterRice
Dec 10th, 2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by LiquidSnake1231

your avater is goofy, and yur name is funny too. Did you draw it or find it somewhere?:peoples:

Yes, with precision skills, i accurately created the hottest chick in the world :sarcasm:

Weird avatar. What is it?

see above..

Your avatar could be confused for a hermaphrodite.

LOL

Fox
Dec 10th, 2002, 08:18 PM
...thats ****ed up.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 10th, 2002, 09:37 PM
I think your avatar is psycho.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 10th, 2002, 10:14 PM
Whatever floats your boat!:disturb:

FlexMasterRice
Dec 10th, 2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Suzuki_Fanboy

I think your avatar is psycho.

what happened to yours??

dan da man
Dec 11th, 2002, 09:24 AM
flex its a bit weird what the hell is it?

what about mine!

ssjtrunks13
Dec 11th, 2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by dan da man
flex its a bit weird what the hell is it?

what about mine!
He said something about it being the hottest chick in the...world?

It seems flex has been concentrating on the people who don't have a avatar. I guess that means he likes our avatars!:laugh:

dan da man
Dec 11th, 2002, 10:24 AM
oh right i skipped the posts and post mine:D

ssjtrunks13
Dec 11th, 2002, 10:58 AM
It's cool. I am also wondering what he thinks of mine, but I'm sure he will get to us when he tired messing with other people like Suzuki_Fanboy.

Chara
Dec 11th, 2002, 12:29 PM
Flex, your avatar scares me everytime I see it...

What do you think of mines?

Hadoken
Dec 11th, 2002, 03:19 PM
err.. whats goin on here? :peoples:
anyways, i think flex's avatar is "unique"

Ninja
Dec 11th, 2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by BlackThornn

Ladies and Gentlemen, a random post, by BlackThornn..

"Got rice, b****!? GOT RICE!!??"

Sorry, old joke. :D

wasn't there a song like that
was it called asian pride?? i know it had those words

TtTackler
Dec 11th, 2002, 08:09 PM
Uhm..As the great "Ruler of the Universe" would say..

"Worst. Thread. Ever."

Mwahahahahahha! :ghost:

Uhm..its...nice..*leaves* :disturb:

Hadoken
Dec 11th, 2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Ninja

wasn't there a song like that
was it called asian pride?? i know it had those words

yep!! there is. lol
and with me being azn, i should know.. hmm.. lets see if i can remember some of it..
"got rice b****?? got rice??
got food got soup got spice??
got brains like us? got skills like us?
got cars? got clothes? got girls like us?"

then it was something like we'll kill ya'll fools something something family jewels, corrupting the schools and breaking the rules.. then something with tools then playing pool. and so on and so forth..
cant remember much of it anymore, that song is old.

Deathwatchz
Dec 12th, 2002, 07:29 PM
ive heard people say stuff about double posting, but quadruple posting? no offense, but could ya just put the new comments in as edits? id rather not see that face more times than necessary.. :laugh: looks like someone finally DID shave their dog and teach it to walk backwards...

(c'mon people, if this is gonna be ROAST the other's avatar, then start ROASTING, not just sizzling......)

ssjtrunks13
Dec 12th, 2002, 09:26 PM
How about this! Deathwatchz, your avatar is so dark it hides from the light of day.:laugh:

FlexMasterRice
Dec 12th, 2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Deathwatchz

ive heard people say stuff about double posting, but quadruple posting? no offense, but could ya just put the new comments in as edits? id rather not see that face more times than necessary.. :laugh: looks like someone finally DID shave their dog and teach it to walk backwards...

(c'mon people, if this is gonna be ROAST the other's avatar, then start ROASTING, not just sizzling......)

DeathWatchz, i could post TEN times and it would never be as ugly as your avatar! ;) Let the roasting begin!!

sorry, I haven't been on here in a while to put the smack down on all the lame avatars out there, been busy putting the smack down on tha books!:laugh: c'mon people start dissing some avatars.

Flex, your avatar scares me everytime I see it...

Nice avatar, hahah, not!

Lost_myth
Dec 12th, 2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Hadoken

yep!! there is. lol
and with me being azn, i should know.. hmm.. lets see if i can remember some of it..
"got rice b****?? got rice??
got food got soup got spice??
got brains like us? got skills like us?
got cars? got clothes? got girls like us?"

then it was something like we'll kill ya'll fools something something family jewels, corrupting the schools and breaking the rules.. then something with tools then playing pool. and so on and so forth..
cant remember much of it anymore, that song is old. )

that song is tight... no forks in the house, chopsticks only (my fav part

It's called Asian Pride and my bro d/l off of Kazaa... yeah I got all my friends saying "Got rice, B*tch? Got rice?" and they don't know what the hell they are singing but oh well

FlexMasterRice
Dec 12th, 2002, 10:17 PM
LOL, I'll give you some damn RICE! :mad:

ssjtrunks13
Dec 12th, 2002, 10:34 PM
flex, your avatar is really ugly. If that's your idea of the hottest chick in the world then you'll have to get your eyes checked my friend. :laugh:

Deathwatchz
Dec 13th, 2002, 12:26 AM
no, actually, i just hide from u trunks!! last time i was around, your hair almost took my eye out!! i still have the eyepatch, lol!!
and with and avatar like that, shouldnt it be giving someone some LICE flex?

FlexMasterRice
Dec 13th, 2002, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

flex, your avatar is really ugly. If that's your idea of the hottest chick in the world then you'll have to get your eyes checked my friend. :laugh:

Nah man, there's something wrong with YOUR eyes!:roll:

and with and avatar like that, shouldnt it be giving someone some LICE flex?

Nah man, there's something wrong with YOUR shampoo, not mine.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 13th, 2002, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by deathwatchz
no, actually, i just hide from u trunks!! last time i was around, your hair almost took my eye out!! i still have the eyepatch, lol!!
At least I don't go around with hair so long that it could easily be burned in a kitchen fire!:laugh:

Deathwatchz
Dec 13th, 2002, 01:10 PM
you actually use shampoo flex? lol, coulda fooled me!

and trunks, i thought your hair got that spiky when it burned up in that "kitchen fire" you had last year! (if you could call someone kicking your @$$ and setting your head on fire in your kitchen a real kitchen fire):laugh:

dan da man
Dec 13th, 2002, 02:08 PM
trunks avatar is cool, deathwatch your avatar like a old man!:laugh:

ssjtrunks13
Dec 13th, 2002, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by dan da man
trunks avatar is cool, deathwatch your avatar like a old man!
Yeah, What he said! One of these days I will get you back deathwatchz!

FlexMasterRice
Dec 13th, 2002, 03:48 PM

you actually use shampoo flex? lol, coulda fooled me!

Hey just cuz you don't use shampoo doesn't mean other people don't!

Deathwatchz
Dec 13th, 2002, 09:22 PM
hey flex, take a double look. my hair is all silky and smooth :D, youre the one with haircut like a bowl of spaghetti!

and dan, why ya got the headband? ta' cover up the fat gash in your head?

and trunks, ohh, im scared, im quaking in my robes! :laugh:

this is getting better :D:D

ssjtrunks13
Dec 13th, 2002, 09:36 PM
and trunks, ohh, im scared, im quaking in my robes!
You'll think twice about that after I pull my "Rainbow" on you! and what's up with the hood. Is it there to cover up that huge bald spot on the top of your head?!!:laugh: :laugh:

Deathwatchz
Dec 13th, 2002, 09:49 PM
im getting more scared every second. "pull your rainbow???", yikes!
(big gay al music comes on) look at all the colors, in the homo rainbow!!:shock: :shock: trunks is coming out of the closet!

j/k lol:laugh:

ssjtrunks13
Dec 13th, 2002, 10:02 PM
You're obviously trying to compensate for something thus proving the sorry existence that is your avatar. HAHA!!!

Deathwatchz
Dec 13th, 2002, 10:33 PM
im not trying to compensate for anything. you can ask my g/f. im packing a nice staff! all wizards do. @=========

Lost_myth
Dec 13th, 2002, 10:34 PM
roast my avatar

Deathwatchz
Dec 13th, 2002, 10:37 PM
your moon aint quite full, is it? :P (not a very good one, but its all i could think of)

Lost_myth
Dec 13th, 2002, 10:40 PM
Phantom of the Opera gone medieval

Deathwatchz
Dec 13th, 2002, 10:45 PM
I know why you're eclipsed now! your "face in the moon" is too ugly.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:05 PM
Your avatar's so ugly you hide your face behind your magic!

FlexMasterRice
Dec 14th, 2002, 04:22 AM

hey flex, take a double look. my hair is all silky and smooth :D, youre the one with haircut like a bowl of spaghetti!

forget the hair! look at all the dents and wrinkles on your face! mine is PERFECT. no scratches no nothin....

Originally posted by Chick3nWire

roast my avatar

you'd better hope it's night time, no one would dare approach you during daylight hours!!!:P

MADRUCKIS
Dec 14th, 2002, 04:35 AM
well done with the avy

Can U show me how to make a web cam picture of myself also?

ssjtrunks13
Dec 14th, 2002, 12:50 PM
Come on people give me something I can use!

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 14th, 2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by MADRUCKIS

well done with the avy

:laugh: Very nice

MADRUCKIS
Dec 14th, 2002, 11:06 PM
thanx

I'm good at this......I'd make my own momma cry

Lost_myth
Dec 15th, 2002, 06:29 PM
sheesh red heads j/k

MADRUCKIS
Dec 15th, 2002, 07:51 PM
not unlike my real eyes that change color by season.....

Deathwatchz
Dec 16th, 2002, 11:27 AM
hey flex, your face may not have any dents, but your grill needs some help. how do you chew your food with only three teeth?

FlexMasterRice
Dec 17th, 2002, 03:34 PM

well done with the avy

Yeah, definetly, I'd be more than happy to. Because OBVIOUSLY you don't know the difference between a picture of your a$$ and a picture of your face. :laugh:

hey flex, your face may not have any dents, but your grill needs some help.

yeah, all i have to do is just close my mouth, but you, daamn, i feel sorry for you, what can you do? chop off your head? :laugh:

Vicious
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:44 PM
You guys are funny. What do u thinnk of my avator.

dan da man
Dec 17th, 2002, 06:21 PM
cool, even though i am not a great fan of final fantasy!

AudioBoxer
Dec 17th, 2002, 06:55 PM
Nothing really, but my sig is bad ass!

Lost_myth
Dec 17th, 2002, 06:58 PM
Liguid snake, It seems like your modeling as a girl for a girl's magazine

not unlike my real eyes that change color by season.....

ok I still don't get it.... what are you trying to say, you got beef?
Hey mad, do you wanna see a full moon? ahaha

Deathwatchz
Dec 17th, 2002, 10:03 PM
even if you close your mouth, you still have that problem with your lazy eye. plus, with a mouth that big, i dont think you'd be closing it, just putting something in it. : O c===8

and liquid, your hairs even spikier than trunks'. "Is that hair gel??"

FlexMasterRice
Dec 17th, 2002, 11:56 PM
even if you close your mouth, you still have that problem with your lazy eye. plus, with a mouth that big, i dont think you'd be closing it, just putting something in it. : O c===8

Hey just cuz that's how you close your mouth doesn't mean that's how everyone else closes their mouth! :laugh:

and at least I GOT eyes to be lazy with!

MADRUCKIS
Dec 18th, 2002, 02:27 AM
I heard your left eye always points magnetic north and your right eye always gazes on the gap between your legs...

is that true?

Deathwatchz
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:44 AM
if you had paid attention "I dont think you'd be closing it, just putting something in it". If you pay more attention, your replies will make more sense. and you cant be the one talking about that, since you're the one whos mouth is hanging open all the time. your jaw get blown out from too much use?

and even if it aint. you still have that breath to deal with. you talk so much S%^T, you need to use oxy-clean to brush those 3 teeth you have!

ssjtrunks13
Dec 18th, 2002, 03:39 PM
I'm surprised no one has said anything like, "What happened trunks, you too scared to make another appearance". Well, I'm back! Hey! death, what happened to your eye, did you lose it in a sword fight?!!:laugh:

Deathwatchz
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:56 PM
If you look close, the top right part of the face is transforming, the eyes there, but a diff. color. but even transforming, i look better than you!! :ghost:

FlexMasterRice
Dec 19th, 2002, 01:12 AM

I heard your left eye always points magnetic north and your right eye always gazes on the gap between your legs...

is that true?

nah, my right eye is looking down at your beat face on the ground. the left eye just doesn't give a shi+.

if you had paid attention "I dont think you'd be closing it, just putting something in it". If you pay more attention, your replies will make more sense. and you cant be the one talking about that, since you're the one whos mouth is hanging open all the time. your jaw get blown out from too much use?

Your FACE doesn't make sense. And at least its only my breath that smells, everything on you looks like it smells. uhhh...

ssjtrunks13
Dec 19th, 2002, 09:50 AM
At least my hair is Red and lively unlike yours which is gray, old, and decrepid!!

mark0™
Dec 19th, 2002, 10:27 AM
Dont mess with Me! I'm Tony Soprano!

ssjtrunks13
Dec 19th, 2002, 10:38 AM

Dont mess with Me! I'm Tony Soprano!

I sure hope you are just trying to get someone to attack your avatar instead of thinking i was talking to you when I was talking to Deathwatchz(maybe I should have mentioned that.

mark0™
Dec 19th, 2002, 10:50 AM
Nah man, you were all talking bout your avatar, so i decide to jump on the wagon, I knew you meant him, hehe

FlexMasterRice
Dec 19th, 2002, 06:31 PM

At least my hair is Red and lively unlike yours which is gray, old, and decrepid!!

and in then end it is MY hair that is the best! hhahah:laugh:

"The Bada Bing"?? more like...."The not a thing..."

ssjtrunks13
Dec 19th, 2002, 09:49 PM

and in then end it is MY hair that is the best! hhahah:laugh:

PLEASE, spare me!! Your hair looks like a nest for thriving vipers!! :laugh: :laugh:

FlexMasterRice
Dec 20th, 2002, 12:45 AM

PLEASE, spare me!! Your hair looks like a nest for thriving vipers!! :laugh: :laugh:

what are yours then? Thick chunks of red poop??

Wow this thread is getting a lot of posts and views...i think it needs a five star rating...PLEASE!

Deathwatchz
Dec 20th, 2002, 11:14 AM
There ya go, your post has a five-star rating, unlike your jokes, which I give a -1. Thick chunks of red poop? sounds like a five-year old made it up, just like your avatar. You have a little brother doing your stuff for you?

MADRUCKIS
Dec 20th, 2002, 01:41 PM
FlexMasterRice beleives that a microsoft paint self portrait makes him looks nice in front of his boys who hang out in front of Starbucks, talkin about what type of homosexual dreams they had the previous night.

ssjtrunks13 probably has a mental problems due to his beleif that he can rock a DBZ avy, when he shoulda taken the safe route and picked a matching Sailor Moon avy......cause they match your underwear.

Deathwatchz looks like my grandfather........................
when he bends over.

:disturb:

FlexMasterRice
Dec 20th, 2002, 03:10 PM

There ya go, your post has a five-star rating, unlike your jokes, which I give a -1. Thick chunks of red poop? sounds like a five-year old made it up, just like your avatar. You have a little brother doing your stuff for you?

Nah yo, i just had to simplify the terms i used to make sure people like you understand that they are being dissed...so relax don't think so much , i know it's hard for you...it'll make it easier.

the old age gettin to your head huh? it's understandable...

FlexMasterRice beleives that a microsoft paint self portrait makes him looks nice in front of his boys who hang out in front of Starbucks, talkin about what type of homosexual dreams they had the previous night.

well, MADruckis just wants to take out all his suppressed homo aggression on everyone huh? keep those dreams to yourself bud. Starbucks? PLEEEASE, you and your skin tight polyester pants couldn't LIVE without starbucks. i don't know what you're talkin about with all your long hair flowin like an Herbal Essence commercial. Sit down and don't speak until you finish that triple creamed latte or whatever they do to it in the back.

Lost_myth
Dec 20th, 2002, 04:33 PM
Stop doggin Starbucks... you're just mad cause you can't afford any. That's probably why you stand out there with ur buddies talking bout ur homo dreams while beggin for change.

That face is the reason you don't own any glass in ur house right? Cause you got tired of picking up all the shattered pieces... seeing as how it always breaks when it gets a glimpse of it's reflection.

FlexMasterRice
Dec 22nd, 2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Chick3nWire

Stop doggin Starbucks... you're just mad cause you can't afford any. That's probably why you stand out there with ur buddies talking bout ur homo dreams while beggin for change.

That face is the reason you don't own any glass in ur house right? Cause you got tired of picking up all the shattered pieces... seeing as how it always breaks when it gets a glimpse of it's reflection.

Yeah, sorry about dissin your work dude... I didn't know you took so much pride in minimum wage....

My face is the reason people like you do'nt talk to me, and that's a good thing!:laugh:

ssjtrunks13
Dec 26th, 2002, 01:44 AM

ssjtrunks13 probably has a mental problems due to his beleif that he can rock a DBZ avy, when he shoulda taken the safe route and picked a matching Sailor Moon avy......cause they match your underwear.

:disturb:

I don't have mental problems and it's not DBZ!:frust: :mad: and It's Crono from Chrono Trigger. I don't wear anything stupid like that, atleast I don't walk around with an avatar that screams out help me I have troubles getting a date to the prom! HAHA!!

FlexMasterRice
Dec 27th, 2002, 05:30 AM
Yes, obviously there are people here with mental problems:P

Deathwatchz
Dec 30th, 2002, 11:36 PM
it aint like you can talk about people having mental conditions with that "beauty is here" comment. and for using little words, you dont have to worry about me not understanding you, i'm quite eloquant with my use of words. you're not the most loquacious of people buddy. XD

Lost_myth
Dec 31st, 2002, 12:54 AM
Since you're such a word junky you better learn to spell them right, eloquent. Thanks for the addition to my lexicon.

FlexMasterRice
Jan 1st, 2003, 01:01 PM

it aint like you can talk about people having mental conditions with that "beauty is here" comment. and for using little words, you dont have to worry about me not understanding you, i'm quite eloquant with my use of words. you're not the most loquacious of people buddy. XD

Using a thesaurus doesn't cut it...."buddy"/hombre/friend/compadre <----- None of which you should really be calling me.:P

Deathwatchz
Jan 1st, 2003, 11:02 PM
didnt use a thesaurus. and i'd actually call you buddy, but it doesn't seem like you would be too happy to be my hombre/friend/compadre. it's a pity, I thought you were pretty cool. (or maybe you would prefer to be called an associate??) and Wire, thanx for being my spellchecker, but a mistake is a mistake. i was trying to post a little too fast :)

FlexMasterRice
Jan 3rd, 2003, 02:35 AM
this thread is dying, someone new come on here! and roast some avatars

ssjtrunks13
Jan 10th, 2003, 12:55 PM
I think it's dead now. I can't think of anything else.

FlexMasterRice
Jan 15th, 2003, 05:02 PM
no it's not, i think everyones avatar is ugly except mine

ssjtrunks13
Jan 15th, 2003, 05:19 PM
Then where have you been? In your hole trying to come up with meanningless insults!

FlexMasterRice
Jan 15th, 2003, 10:16 PM
yeah took me a couple days to think of that last post....hoping someone lame would respond to it.....

ahhhh :frust:

MADRUCKIS
Jan 18th, 2003, 01:49 AM
hoping someone lame would respond to it.....

oh so then I won't respond......:ghost:

David
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:12 AM
Holy cow, this thread start simple and calm then to war. Is my avatar that bad?

0===(======================>

To be forgotten is worse than death...

David
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:41 AM
Originally Posted By Flex Master Rice

yeah took me a couple days to think of that last post....hoping someone lame would respond to it.....

You mean you, sorry I thought this was for Roast the Other Avatar thread, not show the dead ugly, lol:laugh: . I think you need to change your avatar, buddy. Well, I continued it for you, so bring it on.:ghost:

And this is for fun right? I'm just making sure, you know, getting band is not what I want...

0===(========================>

David
Jan 18th, 2003, 02:57 AM
Sorry, maybe I shouldn't of said that...?

0===(=====================>

MADRUCKIS
Jan 18th, 2003, 03:20 AM
I can't say anything about your avy, so don't worry. I just happen to love Meg Ryan.

She's cute.....

FlexMasterRice
Jan 18th, 2003, 03:33 AM
at least mine is SUPPOSED to be a girl. u both have guys..........that LOOK like girls.:P

MADRUCKIS
Jan 18th, 2003, 03:36 AM
YOURS IS A GIRL???

I thought your avy was supposed to be......

no wait....

yeah it is, a nasty shebeast-your right. Never mind! Carry on!

FlexMasterRice
Jan 18th, 2003, 05:20 AM
i can tell you are envious......

Lost_myth
Jan 18th, 2003, 07:40 AM
I sure am evious.

All I got is this dumb ol' moon and the way it looked when I was born *sigh*

FlexMasterRice
Jan 18th, 2003, 08:27 AM
mooning people is not nice.....

MADRUCKIS
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:52 PM
neither is that face ur making, but at least the moon hides once and awhile

Cannibal Clown
Jan 18th, 2003, 04:57 PM
Holy crap this thread is still going? My God, this was from back in the day. How in the hell did you people keep it going for so long?

Anyways, looky looky, I have an avatar to roast now. So i guess I can finally join in now. Yay!!

Chara
Jan 18th, 2003, 05:10 PM
Woah.. I remember this thread from when I first joined... and flex, your avatar looks like some I threw up.

David
Jan 18th, 2003, 05:52 PM
Originally Posted By FlexMasterRice

at least mine is SUPPOSED to be a girl. u both have guys..........that LOOK like girls.

At least mine looks like something, then a cat hurled out when it was having cramp with your avatar pic, or mabe I should say rice?

0===(====================>

David
Jan 18th, 2003, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted By MADRUCKIS

I can't say anything about your avy, so don't worry. I just happen to love Meg Ryan.

Who you talkin too?:confused:

Gadzoox
Jan 18th, 2003, 07:18 PM
Heh heh.

I haven't ONCE replyed to this thread... so I am now.
Ben Stiller is hot.

FlexMasterRice
Jan 18th, 2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by David

At least mine looks like something, then a cat hurled out when it was having cramp with your avatar pic, or mabe I should say rice?

0===(====================>

Wait....what? Does that even make sense? "or mabe i should say rice? ur cat hurled rice....or was having a cramp with rice? no man. don't even say anything. Don't do it. Just sit there and look pretty and be mistaken for a girl. that's all you need to do.

I have an avatar to roast now. So i guess I can finally join in now. Yay!!

Yeah, finally decided to look in the mirror i see.......

neither is that face ur making, but at least the moon hides once and awhile

The moon NEVER hides....what are you talking about....it is always there. You should be the one hiding.

Edit: Yeah this thread almost died..... i guess ugly people just keep joining everyday though! :roll:

David
Jan 18th, 2003, 09:11 PM
Fine, I wont say anything!:frust: You wanted more, and now you asked me to stop, well, look for someone else to pick with, will im done here!

Look pretty, and be mistaken as a girl, at least mine doesn't have hair for spaghetti and meatballs for eyes, no wonder it's huge and ugly! It's a hag...:laugh:

0===(===================>

FlexMasterRice
Jan 19th, 2003, 09:46 PM
hhah i almost mistook you for some blonde chick

David
Jan 19th, 2003, 09:50 PM
LOL, oh yeah, how do you know that I look like if your left eye is lookin up, and your right eye is lookin down at your crouch.