PDA

View Full Version : 2pac's new CD

Killuminati
Nov 26th, 2002, 10:39 PM
anybody got it yet? it was released today

its called "Better Dayz", im gettin it in a couple days and i think its gonna be real good, already heard some songs from it.

haha yet another Pac CD released since he's died eh?

oh well...hes not really dead(well i dont kno that but its possible)

MakgSnake
Nov 27th, 2002, 12:21 AM
I'll check it out...but damn, another fresh tracks by him. Thats crazy. How many did he make that weren't released when he was alive.

Or is he really alive. I dunno...... that 7 years 2003 thing is quite popular.

AudioBoxer
Nov 27th, 2002, 12:30 AM
REASONS WHY 2 PAC IS STILL ALIVE
1)Tupac was died on Friday the thirteenth, which through history, has been known as a very suspicious day.

2)No pictures were released of Tupac in the hospital.

3)Tupac always wore a bulletproof vest; why would he not wear one to a public event like the Tyson fight?

4)Supposedly, Tupac was cremated the day after he, "died." It is illegal to cremate someone who was murdered without an autopsy.

5)There are several letters, symbols, and numbers hidden in the finger and palm prints in the CD booklet to, "Makaveli-The 7 Day Theory."

6)In interviews prior to the shooting, Tupac discussed how he wanted to stop rapping and being a gangsta, and step out of the limelight. The only way to pull this off is if people thought he was dead.

7)Tupac's funeral was cancelled for unknown reasons.

8)Nothing in the Makaveli CD says, R.I.P. Tupac." Wouldn't it make sense to say something like this if it was, in fact, Tupac's last album.

9)On the cover of, "The 7 Day Theory," There is a picture of Tupac crucified with five bullet holes in it. Could he be planning a ressurection?

10)The only witness to the shooting, Yafeu Fula,(Kadafi of The Outlawz), was gunned down on November 10 in the hallway of an apartment in East Orange, New Jersey.

11)"R U Still Down," was released under the name 2Pac, not Makaveli. Is Tupac back?

12)There is a new rapper named, "Blac Haze." I've heard he sounds just like Tupac. Even the title of his song, "Holla At Cha," sounds familiar.("Holla At Me," from, "All Eyez On Me")

13)Since his, "death," Tupac has released three movies, at least three LP's, and has done numerous duets. Why so much in so little time.

14)Suge Knight,(Executive Producer of Deathrow Records), never appeared for questioning.

15)In the first three seconds of, "The 7 Day Theory," the witness, Fula, can be heard saying, "Suge Shot Me.)

16)During an ABC interview, Knight was asked if he'd ever say who killed Tupac if he knew...He replied, "Absolutely not."

17)In the song, "Life Goes On," Tupac raps about his own funeral. (This is probably nothing, he always rapped about dying.)

18)In Richie Rich's album, "Seasoned Veteran," on the song called, "Niggas Done Changed," Tupac says, "I've been shot and murdered, can't tell you how it happened word for word/ but best believe that niggas gonna get what they deserve..." The album was released on the same day as, "The 7 Day Theory."

19)In Makaveli's song, "White Man's World," he states,"We ai'nt never gonna walk off this planet unlessya'll choose to..." Did he walk off the planet by faking his death?

20)In Tupac's song, "Ambitionz Az A Ridah," he says,"Blasted me but they didn't finish, didn't deminish my powers so I'm back to be a mutha****in' menace, they cowards that's why they tried to set me up, had *****-ass niggas on my team so indeed they wet me up, But I'm back REINCARNATED!" Is Tupac reincarnated as Makaveli?

21)In the song, " Life of An Outlaw," Tupac says, "All For the street fame on how to be managed, to plan shit six months in advane to what we plotted, approved to go on swole, and now I got it..." Maybe Tupac plotted his plan for six months, faked his death on the seventh, and is enjoyin the succes of his plan.

22)In the song, "Made Niggas," on the, "Gang Related," and, "Supercop," soundtracks, Tupac says, "**** 'em all who can't understand my plot to get richer...Outlaw to the grave, a mutha****in' made nigga..." Once again, the, "plot," is mentioned.

23)In E-40's duet with Tupac called,"Million Dollar Spot," Tupac states, "Fans can't understand my ghetto slang, so I evade and plot and plan a life of better things..." Here is the, "plot," or, "plan," again.

24)In the song, "Ain't Hard 2 Find," Tupac says, "I heard rumors that I died, murdered in cold blood, traumatized pictures of me in my final states, you know mama cried, but that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted..." It seems that Tupac may have foretold the future.

25)In Tupac's song, "No More Pain," he says, "A heart of a soldier with the brains to teach a whole nation..." Is he referring to Jesus or Machiavelli?

26)The video, "I Ain't Mad At Cha, " was released only days after Tupac's, "death." It depicts Tupac being gunned down much of the way he was really shot.

27)"I Ain't Mad At Cha," is also track number 13 on, "All Eyez On Me," and Tupac died on Friday the 13.

28)In the, "I Ain't Mad At Cha," video, Tupac dies. In his next video, "Toss It Up," his name is Makaveli.

29)How could they shoot the, "To Live And Die In L.A.," video when Tupac was, "dead?" Could the video really have been shot four months before in August of '96?

30)In the, "Hail Mary," video, there is a gravestone that says, "Makaveli." It is cracked and there's a hole in front of it; this inplies that Makaveli rose from the dead.

31)In the,"Smile," video with Scarface, Tupac is crucified...Later he falls and stands up and it appears to be a double. Still, is this another image of resurection? Why make people so suspicious?

32)I have also heard that the double in the,"Smile," video may actually be Tupac...The one on the cross has a row of crooked teeth on the bottom, just like Tupac.

33)Also in the, "Smile," video, there are a bunch of slowed words. Several people recognized the sound clip from Smile which was posted in a previous update. The clip is from the movie Bladerunner which starred Harrison Ford in the mid 1980's. This is the exact transcription.

"So they built in a fail safe device. Which is what? A four year lifespan. Now there is a Nexus 6 over at the Tyrell Corporation. I want you to go put the machine on him. And if the machine doesn't work?" Of course it is anyone's guess why Scarface chose this quote, altered the speed, and put it at the beginning of the Smile video. One person thought the meaning could be based on a quote in the movie saying that execution isn't considered execution, it is considered retirement.
Another quote was one that really relates to Tupac. The quote is "A light that burns twice as bright burns half as long." In other words, a person as talented as Tupac would only live for a short time, 25 years. The car with the bullet holes also lokks like the one Tupac was shot in.

34)Supposedly, in the, "Toss It Up," video, Tupac is wearing some Penny Hardaway shoes that were unavailable before his death. And when he jumps in the car in, "To Live And Die In L.A.," he has on some Jordan's that were'nt available until after his death.

35)Tupac's alias is Makaveli. Though the spelling is different, Machiavelli was a 16th century Italian philosopher who advocated the staging of one's death in order to gain power and evade enemies.

36)One of Machiavelli's books is, "Discourses Upon The First Ten Books Of Titus Livy," which Tupac read in jail. In Book 2, Chapter XIII He says, "a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to decieve..." This is very similar to verses in some of Tupac's songs.

37)Some say that Tupac modified the Machiavelli name because if you rearrange the letters, they spell, "Am Alive," or, "I Am Alive."

38)Maciavelli's books were called, "Book 1," and, "Book 2." The CD's of, "All Eyez On Me," are entitled the same.

AudioBoxer
Nov 27th, 2002, 12:32 AM
More from my other post^^

THE SEVEN DAY THEORY

39)Tupac died at age 25; 2+5=7

40)The official time of death was 4:03 pm.; 4+0+3=7

41)Tupac survived the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and, "died," the 13th. Hence the seven day theory.

42)Tupac was shot on the 7th.

43)There were twelve shots fired with five hits; 12-5=7

44)There were seven, "Outlaw Immortalz," until Kadafi was killed.

45)Tupac breaks the mirror with the bat in the, "Toss It Up," video which is seven years bad luck.

46)Tupac's new album, "R U Still Down," was released November 25 which was the age he died and 2+5=7.

47)In the, "I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto," video, the girls room number is 7, and the clock in the diner says 4:03; Tupac's time of death and 4+0+3=7.

48)On the song, "White Man's World," if you listen very closely at the beggining, there is a voice in the background saying, " 7 years, 7 years, 7 years..."

49)Tupac's birthday is the 16; 1+6=7.

50)In the inro. on, "The 7 Day Theory," there are six gunshots. But when Tupac starts rappin, there's a seventh.

51)Ambitions as a Ridah Verse 1: " Now these money hungry *****es gettin' suspicious, started plott’n and planin' on schemes..."

(Again he mentions plott’n and scheming...There are a lot of songs where he mentions his plot to fake his death.)

52)Ambitionz as a Ridah Verse 3: "payoff tha block, evade tha cops, 'cause I know they comin' for me, I been hesitant to reappear been away for years now I'm back...my adversaries been reduced to tears... " (A lot of the people claim you would have to payoff Las Vegas to fake his death...This song mentions him paying of the block...Notice he mentions to reappear. This where the Verse 1 above comes into play...he’s plott’n and plan’n on schemes, faking his death, as how he’s going to manage...Guarantee you would have to know you have to payoff people for lying about your death, and it’s been said that Las Vegas is known to be the place for people on the take...)

53)"White Man's World," 3rd verse:"Time so tell me why, you changed choosing new direction, in a blink of an eye, my time away just made perfection... Did you think I'd die, not gonna cry ..." ( It's really weird to hear while he’s rapping...Why would you say, "Did you think I’d die," when this whole verse doesn't mention about shooting. It sounds like when he says, 'time away just made pefection' , this means that the plott'n of his death went down to perfection...)

54)"Ain’t Hard To Find," Verse 1: "I heard a rumor I died, murdered in cold blood tramatized, pictures of me in my final stage, you know Mama cried, but that was fiction, some coward got the story twisted, like I know longer existed, mysteriously missing..." ( The bottom line in the verse is that Tupac is alive...This frenzy about Tupac being dead is just a rumor...and the fact that he’s mysteriously missing could be why everyone thinks he’s dead...)

55)"Life of an Outlaw", Verse 2:"Who should I call when I'm shot and bleedin, indeed the possibility has part a chase in cream, dope got me hatin' fiends. Scheme wit my team, just a chosen few." (Does this reflect that Dr. Dre wasn’t down wit’ Makaveli...that he didn’t want to be part of the scheme...?)

56)"Life of an Outlaw", Verse 2:"Niggas ain't ready for the wrath of the outlaws, never surrender, death is for a son to stay free, I'm thugged out. **** the world 'cuz this is how they made me, scared but still breathin'." (Makaveli wanted to get away from the limelight and rap game .... Is death a way for a son to stay free... especially if he’s thugged out? And was he scared, but still breathing 'cuz he’s living..... He said **** the world. Does this mean that Tupac knows that most of the world won’t understand why he went so far to plan his death?)

57)"Blasphemy", Verse 2:"I'm contemplating plots, wondering which door to go, brotha getting shot, coming back resurrected, it's just that raw shit, nigga check it..." (Brotha’ geting shot...Coming back resurrected...does this mean he’ll be back?... "Blasphemy," means to slander God’s writing, and imitating his resurrection is a mocking to God and his prophet’s writings...Again he mentions he wants out of tha’ rap game and his gansta’ lifestyle...? Did he fake his death to get out of tha’ game? .... Now Killuminati is spelled Calumaniti which means false statement, it seems that the whole thing just sound a like it was all planned.... and illumaniti is a KKK seven plan to over take the world... we all should know that the K means to kill tha’ plan... In the begining he mentions too, that if God doesn’t return in tha’ seven days, we’ll wait for next time of bible prophecies...)

58)Did Bone Thugs N Harmony play a role in helping Tupac fake his death? In the, "Thug Luv," song, right before Tupac starts rapping, Bizzy can be heard in the background saying, "He's alive, he's alive, he's alive..."

59)Machiavelli's book, "the Art of War," is also the name of Bone's new album.

60)This is pretty lame but, I have heard that Biggie put a hit on Tupac and he found out about it, then faked his death and put a hit on Biggie.

61) In the new Scarface CD is a duet with Tupac and Master P.There is a verse in the song which sounds like Tupac is on the phone. He says something like, "You put me in a casket, you dirty bastards...I'm smokin' weed all day, but the police will never find me..." Is Tupac calling from his hideout?

62)The following is from a webpage called, "Tupac Lives." If the source is credible, this is really weird:
I have met someone that attends my college which knows many people at Death Row. Not to long ago this person called his cousin's house in LA and a rapper that is part of Death Row answered the phone. (sorry I can't reveal his name, but he is big time.) My friend and him got to talking and Tupac came up in the conversation. My friend finally asked him if 2pac was alive, and all he heard was a laugh followed by, "Guess we will have to wait and find out." (this took place while I was in the room) My friend was supposed to fly to LA to attend the party that was supposed to occur last night celebrating the release of Snoop's new album and Makaveli, but since Snoop's new album got moved back to the 12th, the party was a no go. The rumor was that 2pac and Snoop were supposed to enter the party together.

63) There is a mysterious man that looks like Tupac running the underground poetry game near Howard University in Washington. The man goes by the name of the character Tupac played in, "Juice."

64)In the movie, "Gridlock'd," when Tupac and Roth are in the diner and they glance up at the menu, all the L's are upside down 7's.

65)In the movie, "Gang Related," Tupac and Belushi wait in room 7, and Tupac's badge number is 115; 1+1+5=7.

66)The song, "Starin' At The World Through My Rearview," off the, "Gang Related," soundtrack, is the song that makes it clear that Pac is alive.

67) Is Kadafi really alive too? In, "Starin' At The World Through My Rearview," he says,"...as you reminice with your crew, smoke a blunt for me too, I'm starin' through your rearview..." Which means that we should smoke a blunt for Kadafi like we do for our dead homies. How would he know he would be dead? He's starin' through our rearview becase he's on another level just like Tupac.

68)In the interlude, "Black Starry Night," on, "R U Still Down," there are a few clues...The one that jumps out at me is that he says that he's above the law runnin' the underground railroad.

69)The cross on Tupac's back says, "Exodus 16:31." I read this verse and it didn't mean much to me, but if you read the verse before it, it says, "So the people rested on the seventh day." As a matter of fact, the whole chapter deals with the, "7 Day Theory.".

70)I finally found a song in which Tupac says he's alive...On, "Hold Ya Head," on the Makaveli CD, before Tupac begins rapping, a voice says, "Can you see him?" Another voice replies, "I see him." Then Tupac softly says, "I'm alive..." I was skeptical at first, too, but just listen to it.

71)Why does Tupac not diss Biggie on the song, "Against All Odds," on, "All Eyez On Me"? He disses the whole Bad Boy camp; did he know that Big was dead?(He was killed after Pac) Or did Tupac know that Biggie was going to get what he deserved?

72)Also on, "Against All Odds," there is a point mid-way through the song where Pac starts rapping about the guys that set him up.(Haitian Jack)Tupac can be heard softly in the background saying, "I'm Baaaaaack, I'm Baaaaaack..." 73)I've been getting alot of feedback about the song, "God Bless the Dead," on the Greatest Hits CD. Pac says, "Rest in peace to my mutha****a Biggie Smalls..." How could he say that when Biggie died six months after him?

74)Also on Greatest Hits, on the song, "Troublesome '96," Pac says, "Niggas talk alot of shit, but that's after I'm gone, 'cause they fear me in the physical form..." They talk shit when he's "dead", but are scared when they see him.

His new CD kicks!

Killuminati
Nov 27th, 2002, 12:57 AM
i got another thing to add to that list,

at the beginning of the song "God Bless The Dead" by 2pac, 2pac says: Rest in peace to my muthaf***er Biggie Smalls

ssjtrunks13
Nov 27th, 2002, 10:48 AM
This is some heavy stuff right here yo!

mark0™
Nov 27th, 2002, 11:02 AM
I strongly beleive he is alive, I hope he returns next year.

Also I bought the tupac documentary "Thug angel" on DVD. It was produced by the people closest to Tupac, and they dont discuss the theories of Tupacs "death".

Its either because they know that he is dead, but it hurts to talk about it, or he is alive, and they are keeping a secret. Some think he faked his death to increase record sales, imaginhow much money is being made after his death, everybody was buying his albums and books and documentries were made, increasing the profit. I also heard a theory of Tupac using this wealth to get into politics, but this seems absurd.

Yes or No, who beleives he is still alive?

ssjtrunks13
Nov 27th, 2002, 11:23 AM
I believe he is still alive, just in another country.

MakgSnake
Nov 27th, 2002, 01:12 PM
Yeah that stuff is crazy, sounds real eh. But one more thing I noticed is his song "U cant see me"..... just listen to that song. Explains why he is alive and yet cannot be seen. I love that track.

The last time I heard from some 2Pac die hard fans, they said the rumours say that he might be living in Pakistan.

mark0™
Nov 27th, 2002, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

The last time I heard from some 2Pac die hard fans, they said the rumours say that he might be living in Pakistan.

I heard of him being in Cuba :disturb:

Ninja
Nov 27th, 2002, 02:34 PM
lota ppl say he's in canada, but I don't think he's there

Killuminati
Nov 27th, 2002, 06:49 PM
i think hes alive....September 13th 2003 hes comin back...i hope

his new CD Better Dayz rocks tho...dont have it yet but i've heard it, its dope

Killuminati
Nov 29th, 2002, 07:06 PM
just got this today...OMG this CD rocks so much, better than Until The End Of Time

AudioBoxer
Nov 30th, 2002, 04:06 PM
I wonder if we are ever going to find out the truth?

Killuminati
Nov 30th, 2002, 04:41 PM
depends...september 13 2003 is when he is supposed to come back

Killuminati
Nov 30th, 2002, 09:02 PM
sorry for the double post but everyone that has the 2pac CD go to the very end of Disc 2 and listen to it and let it keep goin...it'll go to Number 14 and all i can say is that it basically spells out "he is alive"

Bundy
Nov 30th, 2002, 11:54 PM
honestly guys. how can you like rap i hate it so much i dont even know where to start with it. especially nelly. his pants are hanging off past his dick practically and he always has that tape on his cheeck. man thats pretty ****ing gay... can you guys fill me in on rap

Killuminati
Dec 1st, 2002, 05:48 PM
alright i love rap, but i HATE Nelly,

hes a desgrace to rap. 2pac was an amazing lyricist while Nelly lacks good flow or rhymes.
i just love rap tho, 2pac and Biggie espeically

ssjtrunks13
Dec 2nd, 2002, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Killuminati
i think hes alive....September 13th 2003 hes comin back...i hope

Septmeber 13th 2003 trhree, huh? Just so you know that would be crazy since my birthday is September 13th.