PDA

View Full Version : Biker Mission

PS2Girl
Nov 26th, 2002, 06:04 PM
hey people i was wondering ..on the biker mission where you have to cause havoc..how do you not get killed?
(Im real behind in the game bcuz i was grounded for a week from it)

mark0™
Nov 26th, 2002, 06:20 PM
this was so hard, i only did it cause i cheated (i know, im ashamed) i used the slow down time cheat and the weapon cheat a lot before entering the greasy chooper, when you get out, shoot everything thatmoves with the rocket launcher.

P.S.
this was the only mission i resorted to cvheating on, i was so stumped on it...

furry_spatula
Nov 26th, 2002, 06:30 PM
much easier way. Load up on as much SMG ammo as you can, and just hop on a bike when you get outside. Then drive southward towards the pay-n-spray, and shoot every car you see via forward drive-by style or side to side drive-by style until they blow up. Destory 6-8 cars like this and your meter will be full. Hang near the pay-n-spray if you get too much attention from the fuzz.

Matrix
Nov 27th, 2002, 12:39 AM
just use a flamethrower or minigun

dan da man
Nov 27th, 2002, 12:55 PM
this is so easy use the flame thrower on crowded ppl and cars

BlackThornn
Nov 27th, 2002, 01:30 PM
Even easier.

Go to Tacopocalypse in Downtown and pick up the Molotov Cocktails before the mission.

When you start the mission, either wait for some cars and peds to arrive where you are or make a break for the nearest busy intersection.

Chuck all the Molotov cocktails at peds and cars.

Your havoc meter will fill up in seconds, literally. Probably before any cops show up.

furry_spatula
Nov 27th, 2002, 11:56 PM
wow. I'll try that next time I'm ever by that missions lol. :laugh: lol :laugh: lol.. stop laughing that isnt funny :mad:

shut up.

you shut up.

:(