View Full Version : Malibu

PS2Girl
Nov 26th, 2002, 05:15 PM
Thanks!Where Do You Collect Your Money From The Malibu Club? :roll:

furry_spatula
Nov 26th, 2002, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by PS2Girl

Thanks!Where Do You Collect Your Money From The Malibu Club? :roll:

after you do all the malibu missions, it'll be outside by the door on the left side. but you have to complete all its missions before your 10k will generate there.

zimm
Nov 26th, 2002, 05:34 PM
Good luck, I have just finished all the jobs, Some are Difficult

furry_spatula
Nov 26th, 2002, 05:43 PM
you'll probably need some help with the mission called "the driver" if so. There is a thread on here ALL about it. Dan Da Man is an expert at that mission hehehe :laugh: so talk to him.

dan da man
Nov 27th, 2002, 01:48 PM
hehe thanks furry and if u need help how to do a half an hour wheelie ask furry:laugh: :laugh:

zimm
Nov 27th, 2002, 01:57 PM
So how do you do such a long wheelie my trick gets me a wheelie for a good distance but its nothing to brag about

dan da man
Nov 27th, 2002, 02:09 PM
i dont know how u do a realy long wheelie most ive done is like 25 seconds, but furry longest is like 600 and odd seconds he must not get angry and take his time

furry_spatula
Nov 27th, 2002, 04:05 PM
well since I killed the biggest damn buck in west virginia today. I'll have lots of free time now :D no more hunting :D I'll post pics of my deer when I get the film developed. anyway, I'm going to break my old record. I'm going to sit down one day. and do a wheelie all day. :D :laugh:

I'm the best damned hunter there ever was!
and the .243 winchester is the best damn caliber there ever was!

dropped it dead in its tracks at 230 yards bwahahahaha PERFECT 8 point :D all mine. I'm going to get its head mounted.

dan da man
Nov 27th, 2002, 04:08 PM
^
^
hehe nice shot:laugh:

furry_spatula
Nov 28th, 2002, 12:00 AM
thanks. I cant wait until tomorrow. I'm gonna put its head in the back of my truck and go show it off to everyone :D

I'll get pictures up ASAP! Damn thats a big deer!!!