PDA

View Full Version : Recent Greatest Hits.

MakgSnake
Nov 26th, 2002, 01:45 PM
These the recent Greatest hits for the Ps2s, some are old ones too in here, and some more will be mentioned soon.

Heres the list.

Ace Combat 4 (Namco)
ATV Off-Road Fury (Sony Computer Entertainment America)
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (Acclaim)
Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex (Universal Interactive)
Crazy Taxi (Acclaim/Sega)
Dark Cloud (SCEA)
Devil May Cry (Capcom)
Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec (SCEA)
Hot Shots Golf 3 (SCEA)
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (SCEA)
Max Payne (Rockstar)
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty (Konami)
Midnight Club: Street Racing (Rockstar Games)
NBA Street (Electronic Arts)
NBA 2K2 (Sega)
NFL 2K2 (Sega)
Onimusha: Warlords (Capcom)
Red Faction (THQ)
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (Capcom)
Silent Hill 2 (Namco)
Smuggler's Run (Rockstar Games)
Star Wars: Starfighter (LucasArts)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (Activision)
SSX (Electronic Arts)
Spy Hunter (Midway)
Tekken Tag Tournament (Namco)
The Simpsons Road Rage (EA)
Twisted Metal: Black (SCEA)
Virtua Fighter 4 (Sega)
WWE SmackDown! Just Bring It (THQ)

All these games, for soo cheap. I cant wait to get my hands on "Ace Combat 4" :D and Onimusha: Warlords. As they are soo cheap ...... yeah!!!

But I wonder why isn't GTAIII on the list. Cause a game goes Greatest Hits when it has sold more then 400,000 copies or has been on shelves for more then nine months. I believe GTAIII has sold more then 400,000 copies, right? :laugh:

I mean, over here in Canada, Vice City is for $69.99, and GTAIII is for $79.99. What is in Rockstars peoples mind? :peoples:

Mercury Shadow
Nov 26th, 2002, 04:14 PM
HSG3 is??? I didn't know that, now I can finally pick it up after being addicted for 5 days from the rental :D:D

But I hate buying the GH version, I try and find a store that has the old version without the ugly red bar... not because I think it's cool to have the first one, but i'm a collector and want my games to be uniform, heh....i know im weird

MakgSnake
Nov 26th, 2002, 04:27 PM
I like the red bar it has on GHs. Its sweet and different. Better then the green one PsOne games had.

Mercury Shadow
Nov 26th, 2002, 04:37 PM
:laugh: I agree with ya there, man. The green bar was hideous!

PS: Thanks for changing your font color, I can read it now :D

MakgSnake
Nov 26th, 2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Mercury Shadow
PS: Thanks for changing your font color, I can read it now :D
Anytime bro. ;)

merylsilverburg
Nov 26th, 2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Mercury Shadow

HSG3 is??? I didn't know that, now I can finally pick it up after being addicted for 5 days from the rental :D:D

Aah, tell me about it! I kept that game overdue because it was so friggin' addicting. :laugh: I can go get it too along with DMC. :D

But I hate buying the GH version, I try and find a store that has the old version without the ugly red bar... not because I think it's cool to have the first one, but i'm a collector and want my games to be uniform, heh....i know im weird

Greatest Hits versions of games are not very appealing because of the bars they have on the cover. But, it's a good thing for people who haven't bought the game or is waiting for it to become a little cheaper. I can't stand the green bar on PSone games either. :heh:

MakgSnake
Nov 26th, 2002, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
Aah, tell me about it! I kept that game overdue because it was so friggin' addicting. :laugh: I can go get it too along with DMC. :D
You never really bought the game??? :shock:

merylsilverburg
Nov 26th, 2002, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

You never really bought the game??? :shock:

Yes, yes, I know....I never really bought the game, I admit it! *runs away* I just constantly kept renting it because DMC really isn't a game I'd buy, but I still would like to....finish it. :heh:
Ah, Frozen knows the whole story. :right:

Ninja
Nov 26th, 2002, 11:29 PM
I hated how they changed the cd pics on the cd(duh!) 2 ugly ones, remember the ff9 cd's they were cool, but the GH sucked, Ibought the game again because of the cd pic:P

Decifer
Nov 27th, 2002, 09:41 AM
is GTA 3 gonna be a greastest hit is so when???

Infernal Mass
Nov 27th, 2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

Silent Hill 2 (Namco)

The magnitude of this error has upset the balance of the universe.

Harry
Nov 27th, 2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by DigiMortal

The magnitude of this error has upset the balance of the universe.

:laugh: It was in the original SCEA press release, and every site posted the list without checking. Who could have imagined...

Mercury Shadow
Nov 27th, 2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Decifer

is GTA 3 gonna be a greastest hit is so when???

Games go GH after 8 months of being released if they sold 400,000 copies or more, but since GTAIII is still selling really well (especially because VC came out), I doubt rockstar will be making it GH anytime soon (or atleast i wouldnt think so). Not every third party publisher HAS to let sony put the gh stamp on it.