PDA

View Full Version : Almond Joy or Mounds

furry_spatula
Nov 26th, 2002, 11:55 AM
Which do YOU prefer? I like... Mounds better, Almond Joy's taste funky. I dont think nuts should be in candy.

MakgSnake
Nov 26th, 2002, 02:44 PM
I dont know........ are they brand names of Chocolate?..

I dont like Almonds though in anything. Just plain are good.

furry_spatula
Nov 26th, 2002, 03:52 PM
yeah, theyre chocolate covered coconut stuff.. mounds are just chocolate and coconut, almond joys are the same thing, but with almonds in them. I heard a commercial on the radio for'em so I figured I'd see what the rest of the world had to say. They're pretty neck-and-neck so far :laugh:

Mercury Shadow
Nov 26th, 2002, 04:17 PM
I don't like Mounds, I'd have to go with Almond Joy...but the only time i eat 'em is at Halloween... otherwise i'd rather just take a good ol' butterfingers :)

Daedaelus
Nov 26th, 2002, 04:32 PM
Mounds. In my experience, anything with almonds tastes bad.

REChick14
Nov 26th, 2002, 04:34 PM
Omg I cant resist an Almond Joy. Thats one of my fav candy of all time. Mounds taste just as good as Almond Joys. Both are really good. I just went eeny meeny miney mo on this poll. I couldnt choose..

furry_spatula
Nov 27th, 2002, 01:19 PM
well it seems to me the world is about all the same when it comes to whether to have a nut in your candy or not. I'm satisfied!

close the thread! :laugh:

BlackThornn
Nov 27th, 2002, 01:21 PM
Twix.

Cannibal Clown
Nov 27th, 2002, 05:53 PM
Don't know, don't care. I don't like either of them.

mark0™
Nov 27th, 2002, 06:42 PM
I must say, american sweets are very bad compared to UK, US chocolate is very bad, but My fave US sweet is Milky Way (which is a totally different thing in UK)