PDA

View Full Version : is it worth it?

Ninja
Nov 26th, 2002, 12:21 AM
I don't have much money, and when I do, i usually waste on it games. so is renting games that are only 20 bucks worth it?
i mean, I'm paying over 1/4 of the original price (bout 6.45). Should I just waste my precious money on rentals?

EDIT:OMG:shock:, i thought I was in the general foums (im so so sorry):shock:

Uchiha Sasuke
Nov 26th, 2002, 12:38 AM
I dunno.20 bucks is good price.I truthfully don't really rent games anymore i buy them right away.Some people may call it a waste but i remember times i would spend an average on renting one game that would be up towards the 60 dollar mark and so i would feel kinda dumb and wonder why i didnt buy it right away.Anyways man back to topic.If you really really like the game and believe you will continue to play.Save up some of that money and buy it.

Frozen
Nov 26th, 2002, 01:45 AM
I'm basically going to say the same thing SSSnake said. Only rent a game if you are just unsure of buying it or not, a game that you are not sure you will like and play for a good time. If it's a game you know you want, badly, go ahead and buy it right away.

REChick14
Nov 26th, 2002, 05:26 PM
Its really up to you but I like to wait first. I check out the reviews on the game and see how other people thought of it. In the end I usually end up buying the game. I dont really like to rent games since if i dont finish it then I would be dying to play it again and suffer till I have enough money to buy it. But if you couldnt wait then I'd say go for it and buy the game!

Mercury Shadow
Nov 26th, 2002, 05:48 PM
I wouldn't rent em, i never rent games, but if you truly don't like it then you can always sell it to someone or to funco or something for $10 or so

AudioBoxer
Nov 26th, 2002, 07:04 PM
I rent games all the time, If I were to save it up I would have a fortune (<Isnt he cool?)no but really its about 8 bucks to rent! Just save up and buy a cool game!