PDA

View Full Version : What's the meaning of your custom title?

Ruby Moon
Nov 25th, 2002, 11:57 AM
I've looked at furry_spatula title and yeah, that sounds pretty odd to me. Then I realized that I don't know the meaning or the source of 90% of your custom titles.

Would you please be so kind to share the secret of your inspiration?

As for my title, well, it comes out of nothing. It's more like a joke, since some people (not here) told me I'm a cynical person. The clone thing, it just sounded like nonsense and I put it to make it look better :P

Note: for those who don't know, the custom title is the thing that appears near your avatar above the blue bar. Some people still cannot change it, so they have no reason to reply this thread for now :laugh:

jjmoohead
Nov 25th, 2002, 01:28 PM
When this forum first started and there was like less then 10 of us posting, i was a posting god. Without spamming of course. I was the first one to have 100, 200, 400, 500 posts etc. and when you got to a certain point level your title changed from Newbie, to Junior Member to Member, etc. We discussed what our titles would be if we got to the next level and at what point your the next level came up. I said when you get to 1000 posts you should become ruler of the universe. Then people just started calling me that and its been my nick name ever since.

I got the idea of ruler of the universe for a title of a 1000 posts cause i used this avatar and one of Comic Book Guys quotes is something like, we are racing for champion of the universe.

So there you go, history of mooman

Daniel Legge
Nov 25th, 2002, 02:57 PM
Well my title is the name of the new crazy town album but i think it represents me a little bit cos i suppose i am a little bit of a "Dark Horse".

Hadoken
Nov 25th, 2002, 03:08 PM
I think mine is kinda self-explanitory.:laugh:

Beretta55
Nov 25th, 2002, 03:13 PM
it goes with my avatar really. since dante is a demon so i call him the devil!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:laugh:

Frozen
Nov 25th, 2002, 03:18 PM
Hey Beretta, read mine ;)

Which is self explanatory as well for anyone who has played DMC.

Vic Viper
Nov 25th, 2002, 03:20 PM
do i need to explain..:P

Hylas
Nov 25th, 2002, 03:22 PM
*looking at her hair* The redhead part is kinda obvious, isn't it? Illogical because I'm the exact non-logical and reasonable kind of person. Boring title, I'll change it one day :P

Daedaelus
Nov 25th, 2002, 03:25 PM
Self-explanatory.

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 25th, 2002, 03:27 PM
Mine was inspired my avatar...kinda means I'm a shaded character who tends to keep to himself around here...

Uchiha Sasuke
Nov 25th, 2002, 03:35 PM
Mine revolves around the anime series -X-.The dragons of heaven are kinda the protector's of earth.

Rei
Nov 25th, 2002, 04:02 PM
Rei Ayanami from Evangelion is the pilot of the EVA Unit 00.

Matrix
Nov 25th, 2002, 04:24 PM
mine is so self explanitory (sorta)

Faile
Nov 25th, 2002, 04:32 PM
celebrity skin is a hole song / hole album i was playing earlier when i was messing with my user profile.

thats all.

IcyMourdor
Nov 25th, 2002, 04:44 PM
Well, I first had Fuuma from X as my avatar when I first came here before back in December.

I just went back to it because of the release of X. Thus I am back to my original self.

Hylas
Nov 25th, 2002, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Mourdor

Well, I first had Fuuma from X as my avatar when I first came here before back in December.

I just went back to it because of the release of X. Thus I am back to my original self.

I thought it was for the name: you said several times that people always believe your name comes from LOTR, while it's your own creation. Well, I was wrong then!

Mercury Shadow
Nov 25th, 2002, 05:57 PM
Mine's a temple in Zelda: Ocarina of Time, the best game ever

Spank-A-Thon
Nov 25th, 2002, 06:08 PM
Carpe Diem is latin for 'Sieze the day'. Ergo, Sieze the day, Baby.

- S

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 25th, 2002, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Mercury Shadow

Zelda: Ocarina of Time, the best game ever

I agree with this statement

Ninja
Nov 25th, 2002, 06:48 PM
i put best ninja ever, cause im very sneaky

Mercury Shadow
Nov 25th, 2002, 07:46 PM
Because I've had "Shadow Temple" since who knows when, this thread inspired me to change mine... Calculating Infinity is a Dillinger Escape Plan cd, a genius album might I add. Quite a cool name if you ask me.

merylsilverburg
Nov 25th, 2002, 09:41 PM
Well, The Big-O is the name of a not-so-popular anime, but I love it, so..uh...there you go. :right:

AudioBoxer
Nov 26th, 2002, 12:43 AM
NOTHING! really I change mine tons, like every other day

Redpyramidhead
Nov 26th, 2002, 02:43 AM
I prefer to leave a little mystery as to what it means:evil:

_RED_ stuff

Pu the Owl
Nov 26th, 2002, 09:55 AM
"Love & Poison" comes from a line of a song. Banal and simple.

ssjtrunks13
Nov 26th, 2002, 12:22 PM
I put mine there because Crono is my favorite main character from an RPG. I also have red hair like him and my favorite kind of weapon is a sword.

MakgSnake
Nov 26th, 2002, 01:16 PM
My means.... A natural effervescent spring water of high mineral content.

Nah it means a gold coin of the Roman Empire used in Europe until the 15th century. Also called bezant.

Nah, it means what it says. I am the real Solid Snake that starred in the Metal Gear series. Yes I am a polygon image posting here for more then an year, nobody knew, but I guess its time to reveal myself.

Gadzoox
Nov 26th, 2002, 07:52 PM
Hahahaa I've lasted two days without using the computer /just/ for homework! Go me and my no restraintedness!

The words 'Medula Oblongata' were just sorta running through my head one day and so I stuck it in as my thinggy!! Plus I think im annoying and tend to tap into the 'medula oblongata' of some people. Mwah! :laugh: Also cuz it's a fun thing to say!

Right, I'm gonna do one more post, then I'm gonna try for the rest of the week... har har!