PDA

View Full Version : 8 Mile soundtrack

ssjtrunks13
Nov 25th, 2002, 09:46 AM
Have you heard? December 3rd the REAL 8 Mile soundtrack comes out, with the songs from the movie.

AudioBoxer
Nov 25th, 2002, 11:05 AM
Ya I already have it, got it from MIRC, I got it like 2 months ago, if you wanna i dont know if he still has it go to www.thefob.com it had it on there to!

ssjtrunks13
Nov 25th, 2002, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the help.

jjmoohead
Nov 25th, 2002, 01:30 PM
So what one is out now if another one comes out later? I think i have all the songs from the movie. it has the song from when hes riding the bus, is that the new one or the old one. What is one the one out now?

MakgSnake
Nov 25th, 2002, 06:35 PM
Hey there, I just pmed you man, check it out.

And what are you talking about "Dec 3rd"........ ? The album came out on Nov 8th. Are you talking about the UK release or something. Just wondering. Cause I havn't heard anything about it.

And by the way if anyone of you are going to pic up this album now, make sure it contains the "Sampler CD". I really doubt that you will get that now, because that SAMPLER with 6 extra songs was in the Limited Edition pack. Contains the song "Stimulate" too. And some mix version of "Till I Collapse" I believe.

EDIT:

Just got some info on the Dec 3rd thing.

There is coming another album with music from the movie 8 Mile. The album will drop on december 3, 2002. Make sure to get it as soon as it drops (everybody should) j/k. The album is simply called 'More Music From 8 Mile' Check the tracklist below which in my opinion is wicked sh*t:

01. Mobb Deep - Shook Ones
02. Notorious BIG - Juicy
03. MC Breed (w/Tupac) - Gotta Get Mine
04. Naughty By Nature - Feel Me Flow
05. Outkast - Player's Ball
06. Jr. Mafia - Get Money
07. Method Man & Mary J. Blige - You're All I Need
08. Tupac - Temptations
09. Ol' Dirty Bastard - Shimmy Shimmy Ya
10. Method Man - Bring Da Pain
11. Wu Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M.
12. Pharcyde - Runnin

jjmoohead
Nov 25th, 2002, 06:57 PM
Poop i was kinda hoping it would have the lose yourself remix on there from the movie.

MakgSnake
Nov 25th, 2002, 07:02 PM
That part in the movie in which he says....at the background of the scenes....

"Lose Yourself"

"You own it man"

"You only get one shot"

"This opportunity"

"Life time"

"Lose Yourself"

Can be heard clearly in the original song too as well. He sings that. But that special edit part was made for those scenes for the movie only. Something like that, would be in "Original Motion Picutre Score" album. Which I doubt would get a release. But may be can be found on the internet.

ssjtrunks13
Nov 26th, 2002, 11:16 AM
Sorry for confusion, I heard about it last week on MTV and thought it would have the thing Em and Mekhi Pfifer did when rabbit was fixing the car. That was my favorite part in the movie.

AudioBoxer
Nov 26th, 2002, 11:21 AM
ohhhh ya it came out along time ago, what world are you living in man?

MakgSnake
Nov 26th, 2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by AudioBoxer

ohhhh ya it came out along time ago, what world are you living in man?
Boxer, there is another one coming out.

jjmoohead
Nov 26th, 2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

That part in the movie in which he says....at the background of the scenes....

"Lose Yourself"

"You own it man"

"You only get one shot"

"This opportunity"

"Life time"

"Lose Yourself"

Can be heard clearly in the original song too as well. He sings that. But that special edit part was made for those scenes for the movie only. Something like that, would be in "Original Motion Picutre Score" album. Which I doubt would get a release. But may be can be found on the internet.

I realize its in the real ong too, but its got a little different rythem to it, and thats what im looking for, im sure someone will bootleg it into the real song at some point, I will remix it once the movie comes out on DVD

MakgSnake
Dec 3rd, 2002, 04:40 PM
Damn, Best Buy got the "8 Mile Soundtrack" with the sampler CD now!!! ........... Damn they didn't get it before.

I already have the CD, but I want the sampler CD. Damn, not sure if I should get this just for 6 more tracks or not.

And "More Music From 8 Mile" is out too........ DAMN!! Want both!!! AAAAAHHHHHH

ssjtrunks13
Dec 5th, 2002, 09:04 AM
Makg, I have listened to the sampler cd and it had some great traccks. Eventhough the 50 Cent remix of "Til I Collapse" is under a minute. I don't know if this will help or not.

MakgSnake
Dec 5th, 2002, 12:37 PM
Its cool, I got the CD yesterday, cause as I saw, it was very limited on the stock. Just I just bought it.

Tomorrow I am getting, the "More Music From 8Mile"....... so its all cool.

That sampler CD is awesome. And I got "Stimulate" finally on CD now. :)

ssjtrunks13
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:25 PM
It's been a while since someone has poste in here, not I'm not treying to raise my post count. I just wanted to see what evryone thinks of the two CDs after months of them being released. Stimulate is a great song, it's now my favorite.

MakgSnake
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:32 PM
I love the sample CD, infact I listen to it everyday. Especially 50's version of "Till I Collapse".... freestyle that is soo good. And yeah ofcourse Stimulate "Let Me Entertain you like Robie Williams"....

Man I cant wait for Em's next album (that is if it'll ever come out).

dan da man
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:34 PM

ME TOO! lets hope he has more hits too.

ssjtrunks13
Mar 13th, 2003, 03:36 PM

I love the sample CD, infact I listen to it everyday. Especially 50's version of "Till I Collapse".... freestyle that is soo good. And yeah ofcourse Stimulate "Let Me Entertain you like Robie Williams"....

I just thought his version of "Till I Collapse" is kinda short, but I still like it. At first I was kinda disappointed that the More Music from 8 Mile Cd was a compilation of old songs, I think all of them were old. Anyway, now I don't mind it. My favorite song off that one is "Gotta Get Mine".