PDA

View Full Version : LOTRTT

AudioBoxer
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:43 PM
Lord of the rings 3 more days, I cant wait, I already baught my tickets and everything! Who else is going to go see the movie?

Daedaelus
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:54 PM
I thought it was coming out Dec. 18...?

BTW, your American Beauty sig is funny, AudioBoxer. :laugh:

AudioBoxer
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:58 PM
oohh thanx, ya 3 more days for me, I think its the premier or something, all I know I am seeing it on Wenesday

Cannibal Clown
Nov 24th, 2002, 06:59 PM
it is, wednesday the 18th of december. Pretty much the exact same time as last year, but a few days off, but still on a wednesday.

but anyways, LOTR TT will kick ass, and i've been looking forward to it since tyhe last one ended. It's still my favorite movie ever made, and the second will blow the first out of the water, and the third as well, simply because it's so f*cking awesome!

AudioBoxer
Nov 24th, 2002, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown

it is, wednesday the 18th of december. Pretty much the exact same time as last year, but a few days off, but still on a wednesday.

but anyways, LOTR TT will kick ass, and i've been looking forward to it since tyhe last one ended. It's still my favorite movie ever made, and the second will blow the first out of the water, and the third as well, simply because it's so f*cking awesome!

YES!!!

merylsilverburg
Nov 24th, 2002, 07:26 PM
Lucky you, AudioBoxer. :) Well anyway, I'm going to go see it when it's released in December. Not the 18th, since everyone's gonna be there and I'm paranoid of bumping into everyone. But, hopefully a few days after that since my Winter break would've started by then. :happy:

Beretta55
Nov 25th, 2002, 01:05 AM
it look's like a good movie but i dont care. i will just wait for it to come out on DVD.

Rei
Nov 25th, 2002, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg

Lucky you, AudioBoxer. :) Well anyway, I'm going to go see it when it's released in December. Not the 18th, since everyone's gonna be there and I'm paranoid of bumping into everyone. But, hopefully a few days after that since my Winter break would've started by then. :happy:

Same here. I'll go, but not the 18th: too much chaos and stuff. I'd rather go later, when it's calmer and I can watch the movie instead of fighting with other people to get a sit :laugh:

Ninja
Nov 25th, 2002, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by beretta55

it look's like a good movie but i dont care. i will just wait for it to come out on DVD.

dude, wut the hell is wrong (not trying 2 b mean or anything) but u should see this movie, its gonna b better than spider-man(i hope)well, its ur choice

Beretta55
Nov 25th, 2002, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by Ninja

dude, wut the hell is wrong (not trying 2 b mean or anything) but u should see this movie, its gonna b better than spider-man(i hope)well, its ur choice
i know it's going to be good. but maybe i just dont want to go see it in the thearter's.

jjmoohead
Nov 25th, 2002, 03:42 AM
im thinking ill wait for the DVD, i was not really into the first one so im sure ill just not bother this time around

Faile
Nov 25th, 2002, 04:00 AM
i'll go see it on the 18th. because i have nothing better to do.

AudioBoxer
Nov 25th, 2002, 11:10 AM
This is my fav series! I will tell you guys how it is after I get back from seeing it, 2 more days, damn i cant wait

Faile
Nov 25th, 2002, 06:04 PM
you can't be seeing it in two days. that would be impossible.

the premiere isn't until december so please explain how you are seeing the film.

i want to see it in two days

mark0™
Nov 26th, 2002, 11:25 AM
ill wait for the DVD too, i just got fellowship of the rings on DVD, im probably the only person in the universe that hasnt seen the fellowship lol.

MakgSnake
Nov 26th, 2002, 01:59 PM
I'll watch it on the 18th 19th or the 20th. I mean, I dont mind seeing later, but with house full, its more fun. I dont know why.......I like seeing peoples reaction to different scenes I guess.

And this movie will be a beautiful one.