PDA

View Full Version : i rented smack down shut your mouth

Beretta55
Nov 23rd, 2002, 07:36 PM
yes i rented the game and i have to say....it's pretty good. i may not be a big wrestleing fan but this game sure is a hell of alot of fun.....so the game get's a 8.75 by me.

tommy gunnz
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:02 PM
wow that is surprising, usually you hear people who arent fans of wrestling talking mad smack about the games and wrestling itself. i on the other hand am i wrestling fanatic, have been since 1989 and i must say this new game definitely layeth the smacketh down! (i am so damn happy they finally put the move 'the earthquake' in the game. thank god for rikishi temporarily adding that move to his arsenal, or else it wouldn't have even been thought of. also, the million dollar fist drop, i'm not sure who in the wwe uses it now, but it's a classic move that i've always loved and always wanted in a game.)

Beretta55
Nov 24th, 2002, 02:21 AM
i use to be a wrestleing fan until march or may i lost interest. even though i dont like the show i alway's loved the game's. smackdown shut your mouth is a excellant game it's on my buy list for sure. but some time's the game can be cheap and the computer counter's everything:laugh:

AudioBoxer
Nov 24th, 2002, 12:23 PM
I lost interest along time ago, I used to rent the games and buy them, but now I have nothing, and I never watch the show, I dont care I cant stand it. For me, a person who cant stand wrestling, would I like the game?

Beretta55
Nov 24th, 2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by AudioBoxer

I lost interest along time ago, I used to rent the games and buy them, but now I have nothing, and I never watch the show, I dont care I cant stand it. For me, a person who cant stand wrestling, would I like the game?
well im one of the select few who does:laugh: but that's mostly the case the show suck's but the game can be a hell of alot of fun. and beside's i dont judge a game until i play it.