PDA

View Full Version : The Driver

RobHardo
Nov 22nd, 2002, 12:33 PM
Man This mission has single handedly made em pissed off at this game It's impossible. You cant kill him or steal his car or even get him to get in a jam........I hit him once and he swirved off into a tiny ally and a cop car blew up at the entrance an dI looked down and i was still in second place, and when i go tturned around the damn guy had respawned on the road

dan da man
Nov 22nd, 2002, 01:09 PM
there is another massive post on this click on that for lots of info on the driver:cool: yea andthe driver does SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

mark0™
Nov 22nd, 2002, 04:10 PM
lol! the driver was soo easy, i got it second try, i would have got it first go but a cop swerved me off the road just before the finish line, I don't know whats so hard about it, Hillary is a wimp.

Matrix
Nov 22nd, 2002, 07:16 PM
there are so many ways of doing this.............check in the other thread!!!!!!!!

dan da man
Nov 23rd, 2002, 07:03 AM
nearly every one says this mission is pure look even the walkthroughs and mark0 u GOT LUKCY!!!!!!!!!:frust:

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:33 AM
well, at least he ...

------->SPOILER<-------

gets killed after The Job. heh, dumb fatass :laugh: :laugh:

trunks69420
Nov 23rd, 2002, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by furry_spatula

well, at least he ...

------->SPOILER<-------

gets killed after The Job. heh, dumb fatass :laugh: :laugh:

Man, I did not want hillary working with me for more than one mission!! Plus if i can beat him in a race, then what do i need him for??:laugh:

mark0™
Nov 23rd, 2002, 11:27 AM
i know, if i have to be a better shooter than phil and a better driver than hillary, why the hell do I need them?

even though when swat invades, phil helps a little, but you do most of the work.

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 12:53 PM
because you cant be 4 people at once, you need somebody to drive and somebody to watch the hostages and so forth. one man cant do it. you just have to be better than them, so they know you're the shit and they'll work with you. would YOU try robbing a bank with just yourself? I'd hope not :disturb:

I like phil, he's my favorite :D he's got a neato voice. I like that guy.

Dactrius
Nov 23rd, 2002, 01:06 PM
That was strange with Phil. In GTA III, he says he got his arm blown off in Kagaruga (or some other equally unkown place) and yet you plainly see see him do it here, in Vice City. Still, he claimed he was in the military, but he was actually kicked out due to personality problems and alcohol issues...:roll:

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 01:10 PM
yeah, Nicoragua or some shit :confused: but maybe.. that boomshine and loss of blood made him forget, or maybe he just wanted to live a military life, and learned to make himself think thats what happened, kind of like Cloud and Zakk in FF7. I dont know. I wonder whats for lunch

dan da man
Nov 23rd, 2002, 03:52 PM
about hillary yea the fat git got shot hehe that was soooooo FUNNY! oh well more money for me hehe:laugh: :ghost:

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 04:35 PM
I kinda miss the fat b*stard :( aw.. I want my Hilary back :(

dan da man
Nov 23rd, 2002, 05:16 PM
^
^
lmao:laugh: stop lying furry:laugh:

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 05:18 PM
:laugh: I'm not lying :laugh:

dan da man
Nov 23rd, 2002, 05:37 PM
man i would that swat guy a pint who shot hillary lol:laugh: :laugh:

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 06:39 PM
I should go dig up hillary's dead body and have my way with it :disturb: that wasnt funny :disturb:

dan da man
Nov 23rd, 2002, 07:13 PM
hehe i think it was!:laugh:

mark0™
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:31 PM
i thought hillary was cool, plus if a stranger met up with phil, phil aint gonna say, "i blew my arm of when i got drunk on some boomshine and played with grenades" when it sounds more heroic if he says he lost it at war, plus Phil is just a liar!

Dennis
Nov 25th, 2002, 05:52 PM
I just beat the Driver after about 30 attempts!!

dan da man
Nov 25th, 2002, 05:55 PM
realy how did u beat him? on this site every one has there own ways, mine was on the cloths shop turnig rammed him jammed my car infront of him got shot him tyres with my m16 then take it nice and easy then he never catches back up:cool: