PDA

View Full Version : Remedies

FlexMasterRice
Nov 22nd, 2002, 02:51 AM
How do you cure a stomach ache?

Spank-A-Thon
Nov 22nd, 2002, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by flex master rice

How do you cure a stomach ache? Eat less....

Hmmm, have you tried Alka Seltzer?

- S

FlexMasterRice
Nov 22nd, 2002, 09:06 PM
eat LESS? hmm, yea i am going to go buy alka selzter now.

or maybe i should just play more videogames(?)

Lost_myth
Nov 22nd, 2002, 10:38 PM
Maalox, sometimes hot McDonald's frechfries (hey it helped) maybe some Roman noodle soup, or warm water (family remedy)

FlexMasterRice
Nov 22nd, 2002, 10:40 PM
Sweetness.....thanks for the help. What i found to help also was just sleeping. haha......or taking a gargantuan DUMP. :laugh:

jjmoohead
Nov 23rd, 2002, 03:57 AM
maybe it works like a hangover, you know drink in the morning and it goes away. Maybe there is something out there that works the same way as that.

Spank-A-Thon
Nov 23rd, 2002, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by FlexMasterRice

Sweetness.....thanks for the help. What i found to help also was just sleeping. haha......or taking a gargantuan DUMP. :laugh: Uhhhh, too much information there buddy... :shock:

- S

Hadoken
Nov 23rd, 2002, 07:51 AM
either you havent eaten enough, or you've eaten WAY to much. but some antacid's should work.
i used to skip breakfast all the time and i got horrible stomach aches if i didnt eat before 10-11am. thats why breakfast is important!;)

Rei
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:19 AM
Some hot beverage, like tea or anything else similar, could help a bit too. But I suggest you to stay away from milk in these cases...

Hylas
Nov 23rd, 2002, 09:11 AM
Yep, Maalox is good, but not for all type of stomach aches. I think you should understand what's the nature of your stomach ache first, and then look for a remedy. Different cause needs different cure!

FlexMasterRice
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Spank-A-Thon

Uhhhh, too much information there buddy... :shock:

- S

Hahah sorry bud, I was kidding.....but i'm sure it would help.

wow, i didn't expect to get so much feedback on my stomach ache. THanks a lot guys! Maalox seems to be the users choice :laugh:

I'm feeling better now though...I just slept it off.

Hadoken, yeah, i usually don't have time to eat breakfast either, cuz you know, sleep gets in the way! but i'm tryin' my hardest! I miss breakfast.....:weep:

Rei
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:57 PM
Now you have your list of remedies for stomacahe, but what about headache? How to cure it? I feel like my head is burning from the inside >___<

Hylas
Nov 23rd, 2002, 09:02 PM
For headache a good cure is sleep well and don't stress yourself. But if you sleep too m uch, you'll end getting headaches too. :P

FlexMasterRice
Nov 23rd, 2002, 09:46 PM
I hear you Hylas! I actually slept till 4 pm today.....but that's only cuz i went to bed at 7 am! hahahahaha..... (I'm all wondering why i feel the way i do when it's right under my nose....) as for headaches....don't stare at this screen TOO long! but besides the obvious, I found massaging my temples in a circular motion (emphasizing more pressure on the spot that hurts) seems to help a lot!! and just lie down and close your eyes....

(of you could smoke the Ganj *at your own risk*) :laugh:

BlackThornn
Nov 23rd, 2002, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Spank-A-Thon

Uhhhh, too much information there buddy... :shock:

- S

Seriously. :laugh:

Drinking a coke helps sometimes. Or taking some Maloxx (however you spell it) as was mentioned earlier.

Miki
Nov 24th, 2002, 09:23 AM
For stomacaches: pay attention on what you eat and on the quantity o_O;

For headaches: try an aspirin and don't go to sleep late :P

FlexMasterRice
Nov 25th, 2002, 02:34 AM
:boom:

Ruby Moon
Nov 25th, 2002, 12:01 PM
Both headaches and stomacaches could be due to nervous disturbs. In that case, meds don't work.

Hylas
Nov 25th, 2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Moon

Both headaches and stomacaches could be due to nervous disturbs. In that case, meds don't work.

And what should work in these cases? Sorry, but your last post was creepy... try to give us at least some hope :laugh:

FlexMasterRice
Nov 25th, 2002, 10:53 PM
i know huh? you don't expect us to just sit and wait it off do you?? :shock:

you know the remedy which i think can get your mind off almost any type of pain?? Thinking about homework, or a huge ass essay...or a project. (everything seems to go away except for that one little problem: The fact that you've actually got work to do! :P ) I hate that feeling...I'd almost rather be sick than have to do essays...that is my vice. :blergh:

See? I'm even on this message board just SO i can prolong actually having to do work! it's sad really....

Matrix
Nov 26th, 2002, 12:22 AM
stress is the number one cause for aches and sore....learn to cope with stress in various ways and you can accomplish lots more than a conquered stomache or headache!!!!!
The best way to work off some stress is to do some exercise
this is the main reason why I got involved in Wushu over 7 years ago!!!!!!!

jjmoohead
Nov 26th, 2002, 12:55 AM
im not sure why I want to mention this but you know you can just let the body naturally fight it like I do, I have not taken a pill since my illergic reaction to penacilian when I was 10. I just try to get my body moving when Im sick.

MakgSnake
Nov 26th, 2002, 04:48 PM
Have "Hajmula".... 2 after every meal and everything would be alright. :)

FlexMasterRice
Nov 26th, 2002, 06:50 PM
what's hajmula? sounds like a summon in final fantasy:roll: