PDA

View Full Version : Dbz Thread...

trunks69420
Feb 14th, 2002, 01:36 PM
Well, i dont really know what else to chat about. DBZ is the best! What does everyone want to do with this thread. I was thinking Trivia, Convo, whatever.
Who is the Creator of DBZ/DB?

nanjij
Feb 14th, 2002, 03:22 PM
Funimation r the creators of the show and a bloody good job they did of it.

wot can we talk about it

oh yes u know that company where i bought the movies in italian they just emailed me saying they wont send me every single db movie in 10 months. even though i didnt ask for that. but they did say i can buy them seperetly or subscribe for a month so i asked how i would go about doing that,
the grammar is quite bad they must of used some sort of translator to send that message to me. i dont care as long as i get my videos. :) so im happy

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 14th, 2002, 11:24 PM
Well dbz is also one of the best animated series out there.Some people say its horrible but they obvoiusly havent seen the movies which are great.

jenova_jeb
Feb 15th, 2002, 01:14 AM
DBZ's awesome. Trunks and Pichaloe (sp?) are my favorite characters. What else can I say, it just kicks butt. :D

nanjij
Feb 15th, 2002, 01:50 AM
most people judge before they have even seen it
like: "its a cartoon, there for babies"
if u ask me i say there missing out, badly

DragonSphere
Feb 15th, 2002, 02:43 AM
Ya, I agree.The battle scenes are just the greatest I've ever seen!

JC Denton
Feb 15th, 2002, 08:50 AM
yeh your right nanjij all my freinds laugh about me watching dbz. Its a shame because they would like it. I challanged someone to watch one episode then call it rubbish, they watched it and got hooked. its a brilliant show:D

nanjij
Feb 15th, 2002, 08:53 AM
u hated it before i told u about dento i got u into it

JC Denton
Feb 15th, 2002, 08:55 AM
i didn't hate it, but you did get me into it.:D

nanjij
Feb 15th, 2002, 09:01 AM
rubbish u were like the rest of em taking the piss out of me u nasty dentist, Dento

yeah im getting some italian db movies soon :)

trunks69420
Feb 15th, 2002, 10:32 AM
I was the same as the rest about 2 or 3 years ago.
"that show is a kiddie crap cartoon!" Then my friend came over and we watched the midnight run, and i have been watching every day since! I am about the only senior in high school that still watches it, but all the juniors and sophomores are catching on quite quick.
Who is the artistic director of DBZ?

007_JamesBond
Feb 15th, 2002, 12:09 PM
Well i forget the Art Directors name. but I love the show, it is the best anime out there in my opinion, my fav. character is probably Gohan or Goten. If anyone cares they translated some more DB episodes, the Red Ribben Saga.

What was your fav. moment?

nanjij
Feb 15th, 2002, 03:05 PM
yeah u can buy those episodes,
u can also get trunks past alternet future episodes u know where supposely all the z fighter yes vegeta died apart from trunks and gohan who dies as well later. i watched some of that video on the internet any it showed when trunks went super sayin-jin for the first time it was in japanese but it had english subtitles at the bottom. it was quite funny, trunks starts building up energy but he still cant go ssj then someone shouts out "get angrer" and trunks does and he goes ssj for a couple or secs then faints, cool huh :)

007_JamesBond
Feb 15th, 2002, 08:15 PM
I could if I had money. anyway. I just downloaded a clip of Brolli fighting Vegeta and a clip of goku and vegeta fighting koola, they are cool

nanjij
Feb 16th, 2002, 02:15 PM
isnt that movie 6, when they fight cooler that was only released a little while ago i was gonna get but i only really want to buy the new stuff like GT, where all the characters are completely different and at different levels from wot there r in the series, well thats just my opinion. any one wnow any desent db sites

oh can someone tell me what a big blast is, ik thought it was wot vegeta is doing in my sig but im not 1p00% sure if thats correct does anyone know?

oh is it just me but ive been looking for this pic for ages its gogeta ssj4 this is for anyone who hasnt seen it either
http://www.myfavoritegames.com/dbz/Fusoins/Gogetassj4.jpg

Qjij_jijQ
Feb 16th, 2002, 03:08 PM
I guess it's an okay show... Still, I think they talk way too much !
Some of the episodes are about nothin' ! The only thing they do is look at each other growlin'...

Anyway, I still think it's not too bad, but I can't say I'm hooked or anythin'... It seems like there's somethin' missin' to make it more excitin', but I don't know what...

BTW, In Canada, we have the french version of Dragon Ball Z on t.v. and it's 100% uncensured ! Ah Ah ! Sometimes it pays off to be canadian !

007_JamesBond
Feb 16th, 2002, 04:33 PM
That is cool, that they are unsensored, what episodes? all?

JC Denton
Feb 16th, 2002, 04:35 PM
i didn't know they were censored over here? i haven't noticed anything.

007_JamesBond
Feb 16th, 2002, 04:42 PM
That is because they are censored.

nanjij
Feb 17th, 2002, 06:43 AM
i know they censored some in the sayin saga i think
theres a bit where vegeta relises that he needs goku to help him fight frezzer and he makes a really amazing speech about wot hes gonna do they missed that bit out in the english version :( apparantly it was an amazing emotional sppech i wish i would of heard it

oh anyone wanna here vegeta sing, well im not sure if it is but it says vegeta song have a listen
vegeta song (http://www.myfavoritegames.com/dbz/Sounds/DBZ-VegetasTheme.mp3)
its not that good its too emotional for my liking
do u prefer this :)rock the dragon (http://www.myfavoritegames.com/dbz/Sounds/RockTheDragon.mp3)
or do u prefer the current one the old ones much better.

okay come on one more thing then i'll tell u the site :)

http://www.myfavoritegames.com/dbz/Funny-pics/cubonegettingkilled.gif

thats so funny

okay thge site is http://www.myfavoritegames.com/dbz have a look its got everything on it

Cannibal Clown
Feb 17th, 2002, 12:24 PM
Yesterday I just got one of those DBZ trading gard game things. My personality character is Trunks. I'm not sure how to play it yet. But it looks pretty interesting.

nanjij
Feb 17th, 2002, 12:46 PM
yeah i was gonna get some in italy cause they dont sell them in england and on the net they charge loads

can someone say if this bit where gohan goes ssj2 for the 1st time is the same as they saw on tv
i dont remember it being as good as this (http://www.dragonballmaster.com/Film/go_ssj2.mpg) or is it just me?

JC Denton
Feb 17th, 2002, 04:33 PM
gohan looks well cool when he is serious in this video, but its not the first time hes wearing the wrong clothes.

nanjij
Feb 17th, 2002, 04:42 PM
did i put the rite video in the 2 posts back when i clicked on my own link it went to the wrong scene i'll put it up again just incase
gohan ssj2 (http://www.dragonballmaster.com/Film/gohss2.mpg)

007_JamesBond
Feb 18th, 2002, 02:27 PM
al right I guess that i will have to watch it.

JC Denton
Feb 19th, 2002, 04:19 PM
sorry but i dont think that link worked.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 1st, 2002, 11:42 PM
Nope the link isnt working but anyways does anyone know the power level of Janemba from one of the DBZ movies because i knew he beat the crap outta picon and was beating vegeta and goku until they fused to form gogeta

nanjij
Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:55 AM
Ive seen that clip, its well cool
i know veggeto power level but thats a different fusion so it not the same

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:40 PM
Hay another question.In the gt episodes when cell gets wished back by the black star dragon balls who kills him the second time?

007_JamesBond
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:52 PM
I didn't know that Cell came back, you want to see a funny ep download ep 258 the one with Gotenks and Buu it is funnier than hell

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 01:54 PM
Cell does come back.Same with Frieza.But who kills them off again.And does anyone know the deal with Super 17?

007_JamesBond
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:06 PM
What deal with 17? does he come back? download that episode it is hilarious

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:08 PM
What episode.I talking about super 17 right now ok.He comes back from H#ll and gets revenge on the z fighters.He even starts to kick SSJ4 Goku's A$$

Cannibal Clown
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:11 PM
What about android 18, his sister. Does he do anything to her?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
What about android 18, his sister. Does he do anything to her?

He attacks her for being on the z fighters side.The reason that he was doing all this is because when he was in hell,dr.gero and some other person made an evil form of him that combined to make him super evil and strong

Cannibal Clown
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:25 PM
Speaking of which, does android 18 and Videl ever get much stronger than they are at the end of DBZ?

Same with krillin. How does he do.

And will Tien ever come back?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 02:28 PM
As far as i know 18 gets a little stronger and videl does also but nothin mind boggling ever happens for them.As far as krillin goes he kinda stops fighting and raises his family and tein doesnt really show anymore

nanjij
Mar 2nd, 2002, 03:58 PM
theres a saga i dont know that much about, ithink its called the bebi saga, the one where goku and possibly vegeta r turned in to children. ive seen clips of chibi goku going ssj3 4 the 1st time but the only thing i really know is someone gets the dragonballs and wishes goku to turn in to a baby thinking he will be really weak but this doesnt happen hes just small with lots of power

oh any one seen Veggie (i think)? he's vegeta grandson, i suppose that means trunks son or bra's son. anyway veggie looks like a miniture version of vegeta. know anything about him?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 04:05 PM
Well Goku does get turned to a child thanx to a screw up the dragon.And vegeta does not get turned into a child.As for bebi he hates the saiyan because they destroyed his race so he goes to get revenge on them.And veggie is spose to be vegeta's great great great grandchild that fight gokus great great great grandchild in one of the future tournments.And this is at the very end of the gt series where vegeta and goku come to watch the fight

nanjij
Mar 2nd, 2002, 04:19 PM
r u sure theres 4 greats not one
i dont think sayins would last that long, they would be dead
but veggie looks well cute ive seen a pic of him once,
im not a girl or gay he just does looks cute

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 04:24 PM
I dont understand the 4 greats thing you stated.

nanjij
Mar 2nd, 2002, 04:41 PM
great great great grandchilds

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 04:44 PM
Ok great great or so i dont really know.Its pan's grandmother to goku junior around the time so you do the math or what generation they are

nanjij
Mar 2nd, 2002, 04:58 PM
yeah my texan internet gf said
goku jr vs veggie

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 2nd, 2002, 05:00 PM
Veggie is one weird name that all i can tell you.But anyways nanjij do you know what power level goku jr. and veggie are at during that time.I persume they got weaker do to the lack of saiyan blood in there veins

nanjij
Mar 3rd, 2002, 04:25 PM
maybe maybe not
remember gohan was powerfuller than goku when goku was his age. also goten, trunks, and gohan went ssj way before goku
maybe that is wrong
i bet there powerlevel is a lest 10 millian at a wild guess

on the net i couldnt find anything on veggie
only once ages a go i saw a pic of veggie with a bit of info on him

Who is veggie-chan?
while i was looking up veggie i kept seeing stuff about him

this is a pic of veggie-chan, i think to me it looks exacly like vegeta in the sayin saga

http://www.geocities.com/vegetaswoman/veggie_grin.htm
also in the pic i saw of veggie he didnt look like that, he was much younger

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 3rd, 2002, 04:26 PM
His father? Did he have a go tee or anything?

nanjij
Mar 3rd, 2002, 04:38 PM
who's father?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 3rd, 2002, 04:44 PM
Vegeta's father

nanjij
Mar 3rd, 2002, 04:47 PM
oh king vegeta yes he did
i emailed my dbzbuddy cody and asked him about veggie he normaly take his time to reply but he knows everything so it will be worth the wait.

check this pic out if it works
http://www.geocities.com/vegetaswoman/bejiita_flick.htm

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 3rd, 2002, 04:51 PM
Yeah i seen that one before,very funny.And now that i got your vegeta chan pic to work thats just vegeta on namek

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 3rd, 2002, 11:58 PM
Lets start a game where we ask stuff about dbz and someone else answers.Im going to post a pic of a character and i want someone to name him.I'll keep track of points to.Pictures are worth 2pts.Questions are worth 4 pts.Quotes are worth 6pts

http://www.dbnightmare.com/images/forms/janemba/form2.jpg

007_JamesBond
Mar 4th, 2002, 12:18 PM
That is a pic of Janemba I think. Vegetas father is King Vegeta

JC Denton
Mar 4th, 2002, 04:22 PM
sorry i dont thimk ive ever seen him before.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 04:45 PM
[bYes 007 you are right in who he is so you got 2 points.Heres another bonus tell me how janeba was created.It will be worth 8 points if nobody gets it i will pass the topic and post a new one

007_Jamesbon=2 pts[/b]

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:45 PM
I've never heard of him before. Is he from GT?

What the heck am I thinking, of coarse he is. That's why i don't know it. I'm not even sure if I'm pronouncing the name right. Oh well, I'll wait for the next question I suppose.

007_JamesBond
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:52 PM
was he created by the dark dragon balls or something like that

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:54 PM
Nobody got it yet.He is in one of the movies.And is in the other world not in the real one

007_JamesBond
Mar 4th, 2002, 05:56 PM
is he an assassin or an other enemy bent on world domination is he from an other planet

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:00 PM
Hmm i ll give 3 more trys then i give the answer.

007_JamesBond
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:03 PM
did he come from hell if I dont get it post a new one up

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:06 PM
2 trys left.Go to a dbz site and look it up

007_JamesBond
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:10 PM
from a distant planet? or was he wished on Earth

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:13 PM
1 Try left.Try this website www.dbnightmare.com

007_JamesBond
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:18 PM
Janemba was the creation of thousands of years of processed evil from Heavens gates. it is about time

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:23 PM
Ok its going to be your turn no ok.

007=10pts:D <========Good job but you need competion

007_JamesBond
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:25 PM
well lets see here

what was the final straw that broke the camels back and caused Gohan to unleash his power durin the Cell Saga? easy one

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by 007_JamesBond
well lets see here

what was the final straw that broke the camels back and caused Gohan to unleash his power durin the Cell Saga? easy one

Wasnt it the death of 16 and how he much he loved life that caused gohan to go mad

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:46 PM
Ok im going to go on then:New question.When Does goku first go SSJ2?

Score so far

007:10pts
SSSnake:2pts

Cannibal Clown
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:52 PM
I thought it was in the hyperbolic time chamber.

But i'm not sure because i don't remember the actual time where he transformed.

IcyMourdor
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:53 PM
I'm gonna guess the battle against Piccon

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 06:53 PM
Nope thats wrong.He went USSJ in the time chamber.And mourdor your close you have the right idea.

Squaredsoft
Mar 4th, 2002, 07:03 PM
He goes SSJ2 after the battle against Pikkon during his training.

Q: When Gokou fought Tienshinhan in DragonBall at the World Tournament, what did he destroy?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 4th, 2002, 07:14 PM
Ok score now is:

007=10 points
SSSnake=2pts
SquaredSoft=2pts

As for your question im not really sure what he destroyed because i dont watch db.I imagine a couple of buliding and stuff and cars because they fought all over the place in that fight

007_JamesBond
Mar 5th, 2002, 12:13 PM
didn't he completely destroy the arena

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 5th, 2002, 04:49 PM
Well i go on with the question since we dont get the answer.Squaredsoft you can post that one again later.Heres an easy one:What race is frieza?

007:10pts
SSSnake:2pts
Squaredsoft:2pts

IcyMourdor
Mar 5th, 2002, 07:56 PM
Frieza is a changling or however you spell it.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 5th, 2002, 07:58 PM
Ok your right.For a bonus 2 pts how many forms does frieza have total<this is a tricky one

007=10pts
SSSnake=2pts
Squaredsoft=2pts
Mourdor=2pts

IcyMourdor
Mar 5th, 2002, 08:14 PM
I have no clue. I'm gonna guess 12.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 5th, 2002, 08:15 PM
Nope 2 more trys for the bonus

Squaredsoft
Mar 5th, 2002, 08:20 PM
The answer to my prior question was that Gokou destroyed a car. Tienshinhan destroyed everything else.

The answer to the *bonus* Frieze question is that he has 5 forms, including Cyber Frieza.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 5th, 2002, 08:22 PM
Bulls Eye!!! Well you get 2pts and its your turn to post a Question

007=10pts
Squaredsoft=4pts
SSSnake=2pts
Mourdor=2pts

Squaredsoft
Mar 5th, 2002, 08:36 PM
Okay, the next question is as follows:

What are the power levels of Piccollo, Krillin, Gokou, the farmer, and Radditz in the Radditz saga?

IcyMourdor
Mar 5th, 2002, 08:37 PM
not a clue

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 5th, 2002, 08:39 PM
Farmer:5
Raditsu: 1,200
Piccolo with weighted clothing: 322
Piccolo without weighted clothing: 408
Gokou with weighted clothing: 334
Gokou without weighted clothing: 416

007_JamesBond
Mar 6th, 2002, 12:14 PM
the farmer rules

trunks69420
Mar 6th, 2002, 12:42 PM
Ok:
What is the name of the android that Goku encounters in Dragonball in Muscle tower?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 6th, 2002, 04:49 PM
Ok i dont know the answer to trunks but im going to update the score.

007=10pts
Squaredsoft=4pts
SSSnake=2pts
Mourdor=2pts

IcyMourdor
Mar 6th, 2002, 06:50 PM
I don't know. I don't think I have seen that one episode.

Squaredsoft
Mar 6th, 2002, 07:38 PM
I believe it ws Geneal Tao, leader of te Red Ribbonmy(other than Gero).

And SSSnake, I said Krillin's power level too.

007_JamesBond
Mar 7th, 2002, 12:31 PM
No I dont think that it was Tao because Tao was not an adroid till he was nearly blown up by a gernade and we do see him all metaled up in the Cell saga, but in Db Tao is not an android

JC Denton
Mar 10th, 2002, 04:36 PM
sorry i have missed alot of this , and could someone ask an easy question.

im sure everyone gives up on the last one and tao is definatly not the leader of the rr army. nor is gero

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 04:47 PM
Gero started the red ribbon army.If you wanna easy question heres one.Whos names does vegeta mention right before he self destructs.

JC Denton
Mar 10th, 2002, 05:03 PM
Red Ribbon Army - This army was something that Goku defeated all on his own. The army was controlled by a short man name Commander Red. He was always upset when Assistant Black would stand next to him, because, Black was one of the tallest people that helped him
out to control the world. He tried to collect the Dragon Ball's to become taller, but everyone thought he wanted them to rule the world. When Assistant Black found out about the real wish, he shot Red, and renamed the Army to the Black Ribbon Army. However, it was only for
a short while, because, Goku just came in to stop them, and, Black lost in a big blast battle.

Commander Red - The main head of the Red Ribbon. He instructed however he wanted in his army to do whatever he wanted. However, he was a very small man. His main purpose for collecting the Dragon Ball's was to become taller. Everyone thought he wanted to control the
world. When Assistant Black found out about the real wish, Black got mad, and shot Red in the head, thus, he renamed it to the Black Ribbon Army.

Android 8 was ordered to fight goku at muscle tower but refused
gero did not set it up

JC Denton
Mar 10th, 2002, 05:04 PM
Red Ribbon Ranks:

Sousei: Commander-in-chief
Shogun: General
Hosa: Adviser
Taisa: Lieutenant
Gunsou: Sergeant
Souchou: Chancellor

Red Ribbon Characters:

Black Hosa: Black is the man, who, in truth, runs the Army. He is Red's closest advisor and wants to conquer the world with the Army's military might.
Blue Shogun: A very tough Red Ribbon officer. Blue is strong, fast, handsome and has a number of ki powers. He is also gay. Blue is killed by Tao-pie-pie, when Tao-pie-pie demonstrates his prowess to Red.
Buyon: A rubbery monster found in Muscle Tower.
Copper Shogun: This commander is only mentioned, never seen.
Doctor Gero: For more information on Dr. Gero, see the write up for Artificial Human #20.
Metallic Gunso: A robot used to defend one of the floors of Muscle Tower. He bears an amazing resemblance to Arnold from the Terminator movies.
Murasaki Socho: A ninja who has a million stupid ninja tricks at his command. In many ways, he is a legend in his own mind. He is found in Muscle Tower.
Red Sousui: Red is the commander of the Army and is very short, standing a full 2' tall (or there about). Red has no tolerance for failure and is very sensitive about his height. He wants the Dragonballs in order to wish to be taller.
Silver Taisa: A Red Ribbon officer searching for the Dragonballs.
Tao-pai-pai: For more information on Tao-pie-pi, see his separate write up.
Violet Taisa: A female Red Ribbon commander.
White Shogun: The head of Muscle Tower, which is located in the far north.
Yellow Taisa: An anthropomorphic tiger.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 05:06 PM
Ok im just stating that Gero started the red ribbon army the say that in the Z series too

JC Denton
Mar 10th, 2002, 05:08 PM
but as you can see he was no where near to being in charge.

we havent got to vegeta exploding in england yet.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 10th, 2002, 05:30 PM
They said he created the army he wasnt in charge

nanjij
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:27 AM
how many db movies r there?
jc dento reckon theres 200+
but i think theres about 30 no more

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 11th, 2002, 08:34 AM
Do you mean just Db the series movies.If that is so there is about 3 of them all together through out the db z and gt sagas there are about 16 movies

007_JamesBond
Mar 11th, 2002, 12:16 PM
16 sounds about right to me, for sure go to dbzgtlegacy.com and look for the answer there I know that they have it

JC Denton
Mar 11th, 2002, 04:19 PM
ok so i got it wrong, nanjij, at least i dont access other peoples accounts

trunks69420
Mar 12th, 2002, 12:54 PM
What is the name of the city where capsule corp. is located??

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 12th, 2002, 10:04 PM
Damn a city question.I dont know this one really unless i look it up so im going to take a wild guess.Is it Satan City.

007_JamesBond
Mar 13th, 2002, 12:08 PM
I honestly dont really know any of the cities in DBZ. I dont know but I will find out.

JC Denton
Mar 15th, 2002, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by trunks69420
What is the name of the city where capsule corp. is located??

capsule corp is based in western city.
am i right?

trunks69420
Mar 19th, 2002, 02:29 PM
I think that is correct...
How about this: What is Bulmas dads name?

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 19th, 2002, 05:32 PM
Doesnt he go by the name Dr.briefs

007_JamesBond
Mar 20th, 2002, 12:15 PM
I dont know the answer to that one but I have one if you want to answer why when trunks and Goten are born why do not they have tails?

trunks69420
Mar 20th, 2002, 01:19 PM
I would say because that bulma and chi chi werent saiyans, making Trunks and Goten Half blood.
However, i catch myself in a contradiction. Gohan was born of Goku and Chi Chi, but he had a tail in the beggining if i remember right.

Where is Pikkon from? North west , east, south, ect...

JC Denton
Mar 20th, 2002, 04:12 PM
he is from the west quadrent.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 20th, 2002, 08:51 PM
About the tail thing,I think that the tails were removed when they were born,mainly because when goku and gohan had tails they caused a lot of trouble

DEADPOOL623
Mar 21st, 2002, 01:37 AM
DBZ is the greatest, ofcourse I haven't seen GT yet, but that'll come in time. I have a question for you guys. what do bulma's family names have in common? how about the sayan names?

this should be easy, just step back and take a look at the names.
:ghost:

007_JamesBond
Mar 21st, 2002, 12:21 PM
That actually sounds like a good idea SSSnake, and look at how powerfull they are at such a young age.well let me think of the Sayin names, because I dont know all of Bulmas families names

Goku
Gohan
Goten
Vegeta
Trunks
Bardock
Napa
King Vegeta
May be it is just me but I am not seeing a connection in names except that all the ones from Gokus family start with GO unless you mean their real sayin names like Gokus would be Kakarot (or some thing like that)SSSnake help me out here, I am asking you because I may hate to admit it but you probably know a hell of a lot more about DBZ than I do

JC Denton
Mar 21st, 2002, 04:16 PM
are they all items of clothing? other than that i dont know

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 21st, 2002, 07:53 PM
Dont all bulmas family names start with B.

BlackThornn
Mar 21st, 2002, 08:34 PM
It makes more sense if you watch the japanese version.. all the Saiya-jin names are vegetables. Americanizing the names kind of spoiled the joke.. but I think it was only really all that funny for Toriyama (I think that's his name)

Vegeta- Vegetable

Brolli- Broccoli

Radditz- Raddish

Kakarot- Carrot

I forgot the rest of the mentioned saiya-names.. *shrugs* But you get the idea. I don't know the similarities in Bulma's family's names, though.

Uchiha Sasuke
Mar 21st, 2002, 08:39 PM
AH i see now thats pretty clever i would of never figured that out.

007_JamesBond
Mar 22nd, 2002, 12:07 PM
No way that is so cool, I cant beleive that I did not notice that

DEADPOOL623
Mar 24th, 2002, 03:41 AM
BlackThornn got it. and the similarity in Bulmas family is that everyone is named after UNDERWARE. That's just funny,

BULMA> Bloomers

Trunks> Trunks

Professor/Doctor Breifs> Breifs, or "tighty whites" as it were.

I forget the mom's name, but I'm pretty sure it fits the scheme.

I got this bit of trivia from a DBZ fan page, it also showed the differences between the edited american version and the unedited versions of the show....ofcourse the unedited version made more sense, but I makes the point of the fights a bit more clear when you see the GAPING HOLES in goku's chest, the blood coming from their bodies when they're hurt and yes kids, there's nudity. Not the perverted kind, but there is nudity which makes it more believeable.

I'll try to get the page's address and post it here ASAP.

psyke
Mar 24th, 2002, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by DEADPOOL623
BlackThornn got it. and the similarity in Bulmas family is that everyone is named after UNDERWARE. That's just funny,

BULMA> Bloomers

Trunks> Trunks

Professor/Doctor Breifs> Breifs, or "tighty whites" as it were.

I forget the mom's name, but I'm pretty sure it fits the scheme.

I got this bit of trivia from a DBZ fan page, it also showed the differences between the edited american version and the unedited versions of the show....ofcourse the unedited version made more sense, but I makes the point of the fights a bit more clear when you see the GAPING HOLES in goku's chest, the blood coming from their bodies when they're hurt and yes kids, there's nudity. Not the perverted kind, but there is nudity which makes it more believeable.

I'll try to get the page's address and post it here ASAP.

yeah like all the saiyans being named after vegetables.

007_JamesBond
Mar 24th, 2002, 03:45 PM
that is pretty interesting, but anyway what is the name of Pikons special attack?

Neo_Soldier28
Mar 24th, 2002, 05:03 PM
? Flaming fists of fury??? im not sure what its called but i remember that its a big flame thingy

007_JamesBond
Mar 24th, 2002, 07:08 PM
your close neo it is the big one with flames but I think that it des have a name though

JC Denton
Mar 26th, 2002, 04:20 PM
it sounded like thunder blash when he said it but it waas probably thunder blast or thunder flash
he did a funny dance then spun around and big flames came out of his hands.

nanjij
Apr 4th, 2002, 04:15 PM
how can i forget u wouldnt stop doing it in class after it was on tv

JC i drew an awsome pic of majin vegeta and 2 quite good pics of supreme kai, shen i'll show u them at school

is this revived from the general chat forums

JC Denton
Apr 4th, 2002, 04:19 PM
yep, it hasn't been replied to for ages though.
somone ask a question....

nanjij
Apr 4th, 2002, 04:36 PM
okay ive got a question
i know the baldui (sp) saga is different from the buu saga but is there a huge fight between ? and baldui

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 4th, 2002, 07:24 PM
This is babadi right that were talking about.I dont think he offically fights anyone.He just seems to cast spells and screw over the z fighters,but near the end of where dbz just left off piccolo got the best of him.

007_JamesBond
Apr 4th, 2002, 08:41 PM
Babidi is only in a fight with Piccolo and he looses, where as Dabura his sidekick fights Buu and Gohan.

How does Goku and Vegeta get their tail back in DBGt so they can go SS4? (need tail to go SS4)

trunks69420
Apr 15th, 2002, 11:38 AM
Im not sure, but i think that baba cast a spell on them. I have the answer somewhere, but is in the dormant cobwebs that is my mind.

What is the name of the sword that gohan uses to become mystic Gohan?

nanjij
Apr 15th, 2002, 03:04 PM
goku got his tail back by turning in to the golden ozorow thing and got his tail back somehow
where vegeta couldnt do this so he got bulma to build him this thing, ray something ???, which made him grow a tail. The only difference between the 2 ways is vegeta isnt as bulky
Im not 100% about the goku thing but im 100% sure about the vegeta thing
hopefully that explains it

I believe the sword is the zeta sword, but i reckon jc denton will soon correct me about that and tell exacly wot it is and how he gets it blah blah blah!

okay my Question I want to know about the final episode, JC told me a bit but not alot anyone know anything on it
probably goku kills himself yet again to save the world, lol

trunks69420
Apr 16th, 2002, 11:16 AM
Which final episode? DBZ, Buu saga, what?? I dont know DBZ but the buu ending I know.

nanjij
Apr 16th, 2002, 02:17 PM
no i mean the end of dragonball altogether, so the last episode of DBGT. and there making no new episodes.

i know nothing

trunks69420
Apr 17th, 2002, 11:30 AM
I know limited, but i will tell you all that i know.

Basically, everyone that we know and love from DBZ is gone and dead. Instead there is Goku jr. Vegeta jr., and so on and so forth. The last episode ends where these and many other fighters are preparing for the next Boudakai tournament, as did our hero's form DBZ. I can find out more and tell you when i do.

007_JamesBond
Apr 17th, 2002, 11:34 AM
This is after Goku absorbes the dragon Balls?

trunks69420
Apr 17th, 2002, 12:28 PM
Yeah, this is like the final interlude to the end. After Goku absorbs them, they fade to the scene of the tournament.

nanjij
Apr 17th, 2002, 03:46 PM
he goes ssj4 with vegeta making gogeta, then absorbs the dark star db's and i think they absorb that enemy at the moment, it begain with S. Making him a power level of 5,000,000,000 or in other places 850,000,000 kai.

but thats all i know and im not sure if thats the final fight

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 17th, 2002, 04:05 PM
Doesnt goku absorb both set of dragon balls then disappears.As for gogeta i dont think we see him in the series i think he shows in one of the movies but i could be wrong.I know SSJ4 vegeta and SSJ4 goku fight together against that bedi guy who possed vegeta earlier

007_JamesBond
Apr 17th, 2002, 04:23 PM
is the fight with Janemba just a movie because Gogeta is there and I dont think that he absorbs both of them

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 18th, 2002, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by nanjij
he goes ssj4 with vegeta making gogeta, then absorbs the dark star db's and i think they absorb that enemy at the moment, it begain with S. Making him a power level of 5,000,000,000 or in other places 850,000,000 kai.

but thats all i know and im not sure if thats the final fight

Truthfully i don't think the final fight goes like that.I never heard about the absorbing thing that only happened with vegetto and buu.I dont think it happened with gogeta and bedi

trunks69420
Apr 19th, 2002, 11:24 AM
A little off the subject, but does anyone have any clue when the GT series will air? I think cartoon network is in negotiations, but i dont know of any progress.

007_JamesBond
Apr 19th, 2002, 11:29 AM
I read that it will be starting on Cartoon Network in 2003, but that is all the info I have on that

nanjij
Apr 21st, 2002, 11:41 AM
i must be wrong, or confused?

in the babidi saga (yes JC i got it rite) shin says gohan is the strongest
but later on goku and majin vegeta go ssj2 they r obvisly more powerfull than gohan
is this a mistake? or probably no on had seen for 7 yrs goku or vegeta power up to full power before.

does majin vegeta going ssj2 look so cool, so cool i drew him

007_JamesBond
Apr 21st, 2002, 12:59 PM
the reason that shin says Gohan is the strongest is because the last major life threatening thing was the Cell games and there Gohan was the strongest and andfrom then on Goku and Vegeta kept training and surpassed him but Shin did not know this, and it is a good drawing

nanjij
Apr 21st, 2002, 03:19 PM
yea i thought so, about shin making the mistake

wot drawing? no no no no i didnt draw my sig i found that off the net somewhere. my one is it home and ive now drawn 3. i will have to put them up when i go round my mates.

nxt qu: i really want to know where gohan gets trained by shin. is it at the end of dbz or somewhere in the buu fight, or before buu is revived :P anyone know?

oh, who the hell is this
http://www.saiyastyle.com/caps/dbzc13.htm

Uchiha Sasuke
Apr 21st, 2002, 05:02 PM
Oh thats wrong 007.Shin was not aware of Cell or any of that he mentions is in the series that he hasnt been watching earth and was surprised at there power.The only reason he thought gohan was the person to pull out the Z sword is the amount of power he displayed to Buu when he was still in the ball.

007_JamesBond
Apr 22nd, 2002, 11:07 AM
He did not pull out the sword till after Vegeta self destructs, and Gohan is knocked out, I may be wrong on how shin knows Gohan is the strongest (was) but if that is your theory you are wrong too

Vegeta falls and kills himself in episode 237 and Gohan pulls out the sword in episode 242 which is after everything else

Neo_Soldier28
Apr 22nd, 2002, 11:11 AM
007 is right about that one.

nanjij
Apr 22nd, 2002, 02:23 PM
so is that after the buu saga or withen the saga that gohan is trained

read this

VEGETA'S DREAM

This is the Ki That grew everyday That got stronger and stronger
This is the Ki That formed together To create a Kamehameha
This is the Ki That finished off Frieza Blasting he to bits
This is the Ki That belongs to Goku Hes saiyan name was Kakarott
It was MY Ki That knocked Kakarott down As I am strongest
It was MY Ki That went though Goku Sending him to the next dimation
It was MY Ki That finished him..Can you guess who? I am Vegeta Prince of all saiyan
It was MY Ki That made me have that dream... DAM IT!!

Game_Developer
Apr 25th, 2002, 10:31 PM
I dunno, Kooler???

007_JamesBond
Apr 30th, 2002, 11:25 AM
what about Kooler? are you asking a question or what?

x157anz
Apr 30th, 2002, 04:15 PM
Hello DBZ fans, i never been round these forums before, because i didnt even know what anime was.
But then i looked on cartoon network and saw Dragon Ball Z on about 5 times a day !! :P
I thought id never see any anime. ones on tonight at 12, so hopefully i will like it :cool: Then i will buy some differant anime.

(i had to tell you this, even if you dont care) :laugh:

JC Denton
Apr 30th, 2002, 04:28 PM
good for you!
currently at my school anime is considerd "uncool" but more people are converted every day, now a whole handful like it.

x157anz
May 1st, 2002, 12:37 PM
WOW DBZ rocks man !!!!
I was glued to my tv whilst waching it :cool:
Now im going to go and find some DBZ series on Ebay. :cool:

Could somebody tell the me characters names ;)
I saw the main guy, the main guys son, his friend , this guy that was green and i guy with black hair. and this huge fat monster who the main character couldnt kill and he got ****ed. So he gave his own life to save his family. I guess next episode everybody will go and look for him ;)

(i can never remember the characters names) :laugh:
But suppose i will get used to it.

Macceh^
May 1st, 2002, 02:08 PM
ok tbh the guy who agve his life u said was the main guy i woudltn relaly say so the main character posisbly is Goku but he is currently out flat thanks to vegeta (the guy who agve his lfie). Younger looking guy who was layed flat out with black hair is Gokus son Gohan and the small kid with black ahir who got naield by vegeta is Goten gokus otehr son, Trunks vegets son the oen with grey hair, green Namek is named Piccolo.

Hope this has helped a little

007_JamesBond
May 1st, 2002, 07:16 PM
and Gohan's Kid Pan, I am a hard core fan like you any more questions ask us

Brolly is a good character to know he is so cool

Macceh^
May 2nd, 2002, 02:14 AM
yeh where xi57anz is up to though Pan isnt in it yet but Midels and Gohans child. Also number 18 and krillins daughter laods of characters to get to know. Vegeta has another child called Bra.

Female_Vivi
May 7th, 2002, 07:29 AM
The pink fat guy is called Buu. He is getting more transformation. how many Buu's are there coming out of him??

Who is who, and how do you call the grey Buu, the one that is coming out Buu after he turned good???

Female Vivi

trunks69420
May 7th, 2002, 11:42 AM
There are 3 forms of buu. Majin buu (fat buu), Evil Buu (grey buu), and Ubuu(i think, the one after Evil buu eats majin buu.

Is that what you wanted to know??

JC Denton
May 7th, 2002, 04:10 PM
i thought there was super buu?
and ubuu was the resurected one?

trunks69420
May 8th, 2002, 11:28 AM
Yeah, I think you're right. I always mix the two up, so many forms to remember:roll:

007_JamesBond
May 10th, 2002, 11:46 AM
I also thought that there was a Kid buu too

Female_Vivi
May 14th, 2002, 09:14 AM
Yes Trunks, that is what I wanted to know. But there is also a kid buu right?? Just like 007_JamesBond says.

I have final Bout on my psone and there is a Kid Buu :Confused: