PDA

View Full Version : If you could go back in time, how many asses would you kick?

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:58 PM
if I could, I'd go kick hitler in the bean bag, and kick jesus in the bean bag... and napoleon in the bean bag.. and I'd.. like to call president lincoln a nutsack face and kick him in the bean bag. and then... I'd..kill my great grandpa, so I wouldnt be here. so maybe I'd stop feeling so empty and used on the inside. *sigh* I hate being alive

IcyMourdor
Nov 22nd, 2002, 12:25 AM
As much as it is tempting, I would have to say zero.

I would not have turned into the person I have become today. I like myself this way and I still keep my pride.

Beretta55
Nov 22nd, 2002, 12:29 AM
does kicking my own ass count?:laugh: jk jk but nobody really...well maybe this one kid in elementry....god he was a *******:laugh:

jjmoohead
Nov 22nd, 2002, 01:14 AM
This is a great topic, I wouldnt go back to a time when I didn't exsist but if I could go back to grade 9 and fight this kid at the start of the year rather then the end maybe my year would have been better cause after the fight everyone seemed to be my bestfriend.

FlexMasterRice
Nov 22nd, 2002, 02:47 AM
I'd kick asses until they fell off!

first i'd step on the person who invented essays' ass, and then step on him some more. Then I'd stab all my sucky teachers that i have ever had in their asses. :mad:

Vic Viper
Nov 22nd, 2002, 02:54 AM
hmmmmm, me thinks, Hitler and napoleon would be on top of my hit list.. :mad: damn anti-christ.. :mad:

spatula, just one Q. why jesus ??

ssjtrunks13
Nov 22nd, 2002, 11:18 AM
I would kick all the people who put me down over the years in the ass.

Darkness 4 Hire
Nov 22nd, 2002, 12:19 PM
If i could back in time i'd say i would have whooped the hell out of serveral people that f***ed with me over the years...they all would pay dearly. To many people to keep track of.

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 22nd, 2002, 04:29 PM
Well to be quite honest I really wouldn't care. The sheer excitement of going back in time would lead me to kicking so much ass I wouldn't even be counting...I'd like to take out an entire ancient village with my fists...that'd rule...

furry_spatula
Nov 22nd, 2002, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by king_freak

hmmmmm, me thinks, Hitler and napoleon would be on top of my hit list.. :mad: damn anti-christ.. :mad:

spatula, just one Q. why jesus ??

why not jesus?

and that one fella had a good idea, bout the ancient village and the fists :D bring back somekind of semi-automatic firearm. and like be some primative nations king, because you can make anyone die with a big bang. they'd worship me. think of all the women and treasure and food :shock:

I wonder if they ever published "time travel for dummies"? :laugh:

kupoartist
Nov 22nd, 2002, 05:46 PM
I'd prefer to use the time travel to investigate into the validity of the claims that certain people existed, or where as history says them to be. It'd be wrong to change the past, but at least I could change the future by informing everyone of the true past (causality is bad bad bad ^_^)

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 22nd, 2002, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by the_artist

I'd prefer to use the time travel to investigate into the validity of the claims that certain people existed, or where as history says them to be. It'd be wrong to change the past, but at least I could change the future by informing everyone of the true past (causality is bad bad bad ^_^)

Aw...well that's no fun... :laugh:

FlexMasterRice
Nov 22nd, 2002, 10:17 PM
I would show people video games and get them addicted even earlier. HAHAHAHAHAH

Then when Nintendo first came out, i'd break it and then show them a PS2. HAHAHAHA XD

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:52 AM
heh, you're stupid :laugh:

Hylas
Nov 23rd, 2002, 09:34 AM
Not many asses, maybe one or two. I've kicked the others already :evil:

AudioBoxer
Nov 23rd, 2002, 11:06 AM
Well, I wouldnt have to go back and kick a kids arse, I would go back and F*cking kill Hilter!