PDA

View Full Version : Riddle...

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:35 PM
If you were trapped in a cave with a bear, and you both got hungry at the same time. Who would get dinner first?

When there are 10 replies, I'll give you the answer :D

Hylas
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:38 PM
Depends on what you are: if you're an elephant, I don't think you could eat the bear 'cause you're vegetarian, but can a bear eat an elephant?

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:40 PM
no, you're a person, or whatever you are. in my case, I'm a mog. in your case, your a person. and your in a cave, with a kodiak bear, and you're both hungry... who gets dinner first!?

Hylas
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:42 PM
Why don't you decide to hve a dinner at the same time? Maybe the bear has something in his cave, so you both can eat together...

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:45 PM
no! rahr :mad: damn it I cant stand it, the BEAR would get dinner first. its a BEAR, it will eat you alive. its hungry, its a bear, it has toenails, you're done for! DEAD. EATEN.

the end! *crying*

sk8er_kyle
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:46 PM
If I had a weapon I could kill the bear and eat it.:ghost:

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:47 PM
no! no weapons! aaahh what have I done *goes crazy and throws himself into on-coming traffic and makes a greasy lil mog splat on the highway*

sk8er_kyle
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:50 PM
Can I keep replying until there are 10 replies, or do 10 different people have to reply.:ghost:

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:55 PM
heh, you're more than welcome to reply 10 times. I've already given you the answer: the bear gets dinner first

but whatever sinks your rock!

sk8er_kyle
Nov 22nd, 2002, 12:01 AM
I could take a bear. I would kick its ass. Im Sephiroth man.:ghost:

furry_spatula
Nov 22nd, 2002, 12:05 AM
LOL!! good reason!
well.. I'm Omnislash, I can kick YOUR ass

Matrix
Nov 22nd, 2002, 12:06 AM
I could so take him too.....I'm the all powerful Matrix!!!!! ( I'll take anyone on, hahahaha)

jjmoohead
Nov 22nd, 2002, 01:19 AM
Now I wouldnt have a problem cause if I was going anywhere that involved a cave I would likly pack a lunch cause it could take a while to get there.

Redpyramidhead
Nov 22nd, 2002, 01:29 AM
Ummm...aren't riddles supposed to not be so obvious? Isn't the real answer supposed to be elusive?

_RED_ stuff

jjmoohead
Nov 22nd, 2002, 01:33 AM
yeah like this one: A plane crashes on the US/Canadian Border, where do they bury the survivors.

Or

Your Driving a Bus, you pick up 7 kids, then drop off 3, you pick up 2 more and a parent for help in supervision and then drop of 2 more, what is the name of the driver of the bus.

FlexMasterRice
Nov 22nd, 2002, 02:40 AM
ACtually....i think it is I who gets dinner first.

Spank-A-Thon
Nov 22nd, 2002, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by jjmoohead Your Driving a Bus, you pick up 7 kids, then drop off 3, you pick up 2 more and a parent for help in supervision and then drop of 2 more, what is the name of the driver of the bus. Spank-A-Thon, cos you said 'you're' driving a bus by which you imply I'm the bus driver.

- S

ssjtrunks13
Nov 22nd, 2002, 12:19 PM
This thread has got some funny remarks. So, When do we get the next riddle?

jjmoohead
Nov 22nd, 2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Spank-A-Thon

Spank-A-Thon, cos you said 'you're' driving a bus by which you imply I'm the bus driver.

- S

yeah your right, it doesnt work as well on paper but if you tell that to someone they try to add up all the numbers in their head then you ask them who the driver is and they there like What the heck?

furry_spatula
Nov 22nd, 2002, 04:41 PM
ok next riddle. what has... four legs, and you put stuff on it. and its usually made of wood. and you put chairs around it and it may be in a kitchen or dining room? no. thats too easy. ok. I got one..

Andy dislikes the catcher. Ed's sister is engaged to the second baseman. The center fielder is taller than the right fielder. Harry and the third baseman live in the same building. Paul and Allen each won $20 from the pitcher at pinochle. Ed and the outfielders play poker during their free time. The pitcher's wife is the third baseman's sister. The pitcher, catcher, and infielders except Allen, Harry, and Andy, are shorter than Sam. Paul, Andy, and the shortstop lost $50 each at the racetrack. Paul, Harry, Bill, and the catcher took a trouncing from the second baseman at pool. Sam is involved in a divorce suit. The catcher and the third baseman each have two children. Ed, Paul, Jerry, the right fielder, and the center fielder are bachelors. The others are married. The shortstop, the third baseman, and Bill each cleaned up $100 betting on the fight. One of the outfielders is either Mike or Andy. Jerry is taller than Bill. Mike is shorter than Bill. Each of them is heavier than the third baseman.

Using these facts, determine the names of the men playing the various positions on the baseball team

and for the love of god at LEAST attempt this. dont go and look it up on the net somewhere. give it a good effort first :P

furry_spatula
Nov 22nd, 2002, 04:43 PM
If you have six men and they each had six baskets. Each basket has six cats inside and each cat has six kittens. Assuming all are whole and healthy, how many legs are there?

and here is another one that may not be as hard. goodluck!

rocker_adam
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:32 PM
hey dudes

sk8er_kyle
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:37 PM
The answer to your second riddle is 1020 legs I think.:ghost:

rocker_adam
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:49 PM
ya, that riddle is 1020, i think

rocker_adam
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:50 PM
am i right? im pretty sure

sk8er_kyle
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:51 PM
You didnt figure that out adam. You just copied me. Your to stupid to get that.:ghost:

sk8er_kyle
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:53 PM
That first riddle is Hard ill never get it. Make some more easier ones.:ghost:

rocker_adam
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:54 PM
so am i right, i wanna know? gta vice city rules!!

rocker_adam
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:55 PM
well i may be stupid but not as dumb as kyle, hes failing in school

sk8er_kyle
Nov 22nd, 2002, 08:56 PM
Adam your not smart. You cant get riddles. Im better at vice city than you are.:ghost:

FlexMasterRice
Nov 22nd, 2002, 09:10 PM
No....I am.

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by sk8er_kyle

The answer to your second riddle is 1020 legs I think.:ghost:

6,060. There are six men who each have six baskets. This equals 36 baskets. Each basket has six cats which equals 216 cats. Each cat has six kittens which equals 1,296 kittens. Therefore the kittens represent 5,184 legs. The cats represent 864 legs. The men represent 12 legs. The sum total is 6,060 legs

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:50 AM
From house to house he goes,
A messenger small and slight.
And whether it rains or snows,
He sleeps outside at night.
What am I?

Hadoken
Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:54 AM
a street?

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 01:04 PM
um. you tell me?

mark0™
Nov 24th, 2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by jjmoohead

yeah like this one: A plane crashes on the US/Canadian Border, where do they bury the survivors.

you dont bury live people, lol.

Hadoken
Nov 24th, 2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by furry_spatula

um. you tell me?

uhh.. yeah.. i tell you. :laugh:

FlexMasterRice
Nov 25th, 2002, 02:36 AM
No! I do!!! :P

FlexMasterRice
Nov 25th, 2002, 02:38 AM
but honestly,....... i think it's a mailbox.

ssjtrunks13
Nov 25th, 2002, 11:50 AM
It might be a dog?

mark0™
Nov 25th, 2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by furry_spatula

From house to house he goes,
A messenger small and slight.
And whether it rains or snows,
He sleeps outside at night.
What am I?

a telephone line??

Daniel Legge
Nov 25th, 2002, 03:30 PM
I got a type of riddle thing.
there are 4 questions. here they are:-

1. How do u get an elephant in a fridge?

2. How do u get a giraffe in a fridge?

3.There is a meetin in the jungle, which animal doesnt show up?

4.Your in the jungle you get to a crockadile river, how do you get accross it?

btw there is no bridges or anything.

jjmoohead
Nov 25th, 2002, 07:16 PM
OK I know this but gotta remember the sequencing, if im right and i think i am, each question has to do with the other question so here it goes.

(answers are inside the quote

Originally posted by Daniel Legge

I got a type of riddle thing.
there are 4 questions. here they are:-

1. How do u get an elephant in a fridge?

You simply open the door, and push him in and carfully shut the door behind him.

2. How do u get a giraffe in a fridge?

Now you simply cant put the giraffe in the fridge cause the elephant is in there, so take out the elephant and the giraffe fits nicly.

3.There is a meetin in the jungle, which animal doesnt show up?

the giraffe is not there cause you put him in the fridge

4.Your in the jungle you get to a crockadile river, how do you get accross it?

you have no problem swimming across cause the crockadiles are at the meeting.
btw there is no bridges or anything.

of course i could be really dumb and be wrong but I have seen things like this before but it was about people.

FlexMasterRice
Nov 25th, 2002, 10:14 PM
uhh moo....i think you're wrong (no offense, i just think MY answer is a lot more logical)

1. Duhh...elephants don't fit in any normal sized fridge!
2. duhh....even less likely for a giraffe!
3. duhh....animals dont have meetings!!
4. duhh....u'd be stupid to swim across! you ask a crocodile for a ride!!

:P what?? did i say something wrong?:roll:

Daniel Legge
Nov 26th, 2002, 12:44 PM
ok u were right jjoomhead

furry_spatula
Nov 26th, 2002, 12:51 PM
shoot it, then cut it up in little steaks

same with the giraffe

the elephant and the giraffe apparently

throw dynamite in the river and then ... use a boat?

ssjtrunks13
Nov 26th, 2002, 12:52 PM
What about furry_spatula's riddle?

jjmoohead
Nov 26th, 2002, 12:57 PM
OMGi was right, sweet deal

Daniel Legge
Nov 26th, 2002, 12:59 PM
yeh well done u shud be proud