PDA

View Full Version : The forums are moving fast now!

AudioBoxer
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:31 PM
People are starting to post more often now, in a way I like it and in a way i dont. What do you think?

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:35 PM
I welcome it! its good for the economy! those damned mexican peso's almost caught up with our dollar! HURRY!!

AudioBoxer
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by furry_spatula

I welcome it! its good for the economy! those damned mexican peso's almost caught up with our dollar! HURRY!!

Yeah ummmmm ok, I think I will go home now after that, that was pretty stupid!!! I dont like it, you have to type faster to get what you want in, then when you do finish typing someone else has posted something and you have to now type something else about it!

Ruby Moon
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:38 PM
If there's anything to discuss and people are talking, it's always good to get new replies.

AudioBoxer
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:40 PM
Ya, but I dont want them to come in really really fast, its wrong in a way, harry should make it so that when it says that the admin say you can only post every 60 seconds it should be every 140 seconds so people will take time with the posts

Si|ent
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:41 PM
What is up with the lack of humor all spatula is tryin to do is bring a smile to your face *you make me laugh in all your posts spatula:laugh: *

AudioBoxer
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Si|ent

What is up with the lack of humor all spatula is tryin to do is bring a smile to your face *you make me laugh in all your posts spatula:laugh: *

Well yes same here, but he can at least just tone it down a little with the posting! he can post everything he needs to say in 1 posts other than 10

Beretta55
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:48 PM
*sigh's* i like a big comminunty makes me feel like im a part of something. i know the posting will be fast but hey that's how it goes life's a ***** then you die. BTW spatula pretty much any post you make i laugh cheer's my friend;)

Hylas
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:20 PM
Maybe it's the novelty, and everybody wants to level up and reach SSSnake :evil:

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by AudioBoxer

Well yes same here, but he can at least just tone it down a little with the posting! he can post everything he needs to say in 1 posts other than 10

aw :( furry_spatula has an enemy, I'm sorry AudioBoxer.. dont bite me :( I'll go off, into them there mountains, and find me a cave, and never come back. :( none of you guys will ever have to talk to me again. :(

Beretta55
Nov 22nd, 2002, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by furry_spatula

aw furry_spatula has an enemy, I'm sorry AudioBoxer.. dont bite me :( I'll go off, into them there mountains, and find me a cave, and never come back. :( none of you guys will ever have to talk to me again. :(
no no no you stay my friend your cool;) but i hope people just dont spam to get to the highest level. it has happened on other forum's i went to but i dont think it will happen here though. so no worries:)

Matrix
Nov 22nd, 2002, 12:26 AM
I think the forums are going faster now that the stats are installed!!!

Redpyramidhead
Nov 22nd, 2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Hylas

Maybe it's the novelty, and everybody wants to level up and reach SSSnake :evil:

I think you are right. I think it's possible the admins did this on purpose, though. I hope things don't get out of control. :laugh:

In defense of Audio Boxer on this issue, I think what he's worried about is that people will be posting so fast they may not notice some of the interesting things others have posted, which will be knocked to the next page more quickly before anyone's had a chance to read it. All I can say to people is don't just read whats on the first page in each forum everyday. You may have to go back a few to get everything you missed and all the current topics. If you feel people missed a post you made that you feel is important take your chances and repost it if you wish. I wouldn't suggest doing that too much, though.
Other than that, I say the more the merrier:cool:

_RED_ stuff

IcyMourdor
Nov 22nd, 2002, 12:30 AM
I'm all for it. The pace that members are joining and to see that all are having fun here. It's all good.

kold
Nov 22nd, 2002, 12:50 AM
how are the stats determined anyways?

kold
Nov 22nd, 2002, 12:59 AM
nevermind just realized they go up when u lvl when your experience goes up when u post. :D

jjmoohead
Nov 22nd, 2002, 01:09 AM
My only concern here is alot of spamming over at GTA Forum hehehe

IcyMourdor
Nov 22nd, 2002, 01:14 AM
We seem to be getting a lot of GTA fans now. Good luck to ya JJ.

The staff will have to work a little harder, but I'm sure none will complain.

jjmoohead
Nov 22nd, 2002, 01:36 AM
Hey Goodman if only you didnt't delete all those posts eh. hehehe

Yeah its started to actually slow down a little over there, but its been busy.

jjmoohead
Nov 22nd, 2002, 02:18 PM
bringing back some bad memories goodman?

Hadoken
Nov 22nd, 2002, 03:36 PM
this place is probably gonna be speeding up even more soon. hopefully, i'll be able to keep up and understand what you're all talking about. just keep the spam down! lol:laugh:

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 22nd, 2002, 04:14 PM
Yeah it is gettin pretty busy...possibly a quick reply box will help more along in the future perhaps?:laugh:

Ah, don't bite my head off I just love those things...

AudioBoxer
Nov 23rd, 2002, 01:48 AM
Basically all the new people just post in the GTA Forum, I dont blame them the game is sweet, but if you are here why dont you post in all the forums

Beretta55
Nov 23rd, 2002, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by AudioBoxer

Basically all the new people just post in the GTA Forum, I dont blame them the game is sweet, but if you are here why dont you post in all the forums
you cant force people to post everywhere so i just let them be. like a free bird in the blue misty sky.....righttttttttt:laugh:

jjmoohead
Nov 23rd, 2002, 03:52 AM
I dont mind them posting over there cause then I get to be the bad guy and tell them to behave, I have no powers in this forum...well i wouldnt say no powers, but some day i just go power hungry.