PDA

View Full Version : Good lord you're rights are stripped away on here

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 09:41 PM
I ask a question, in categories that are suitable for it. and I get pooped all over. this place is worse than prison.

Gadzoox
Nov 21st, 2002, 09:44 PM
Really? Well I guess prison isn't too bad then! :good:

Rei
Nov 21st, 2002, 09:44 PM
Sorry to ruin your rant thread, but the fact is that you didn't ask for the question in the right places: you posted the same thing all around the forums to get faster replies. This is not allowed for the only reason it creates confusion. If you have a question, choose where to ask from the beginning instead of posting several times in various sections. Rule are made to keep a certain order. What if all people started posting identical threads all around?
Be good and next time think before posting : it's not that hard, it's the only thing we request. ;)

Pu the Owl
Nov 21st, 2002, 09:58 PM
Do you know what is the main difference between this place and a prison? If you have to stay in prison, you can't go away (well, if you don't want to be shot, it's better for you to not try to go away from there...), while in here, you can leave if you don't like the rules.
On the other hand, a public place must have some rules, don't you think? I won't chase you if you don't like this place, and I won't shoot you either :laugh: But if you want to stay, you have to follow the basic rules, which are very simple and include "Do not spam all around". If you post the same thread several times in the wrong places, and somebody let you know and locks the thread, what's so wrong with that? This way, next time you'll remember to post the question where it belongs. For technical issues and questions, you have to post in PSOne and PS2 FAQ, not in General Chat or GTA forum, just because they're more visited.

See? We're not that evil: we even try to give you explanations.

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:04 PM
but there isnt anyone ever in there. I was the only person *crying*
I wish I was in prison :( I hate my life. I have nothing better to do than waste my entire day on the internet. I wish something would kill me. I hate depression.

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:06 PM
BUT! I am glad you moderator people arent complete *******s like they are at http://www.harmonycentral.com (a musicians website) I've been banned at the IP level from that place, cause I said some dude was stupid because he preferred the neck pickup over the bridge, for lead guitar. Like the enitre forum ganged up on me and I got banned. Forever.. :mad: you people however, just kinda, spank my toosh and give me a lolly, I like that :) thanks for being nice about it and not distributing corporal punishment :disturb:

Pu the Owl
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:11 PM
Well, if now nobody replied, it's maybe because nobody's able to give you a decent answer, or maybe because the ones who know about a certain question still have to read the thread (they could be offline, or they're reading other threads). It's not that if you post it everywhere they suddenly can find a reply for you.
The problem with the Internet is that everybody wants quick replies, and even if most of the time this is possible, this not healthy at all, you know :laugh: For example, if you play a game using cheats, you'll finish it faster, but where's all the fun if you finish it in 5 hours instead of 15? That you'll need another game sooner than you expected and you'll be not 100% satisfied, thinking about it.

BTW, I don't think you'd like being for real in prison. If you say you hate your life now, being at home (i guess) in front of a PC, you'd probably hate it even more if you were forced to pass some years in a prison. It's not something you'd like to try, trust me. And no, I I'm not talking because I've been to prison XD

*offers cookies*

Si|ent
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by furry_spatula

you people however, just kinda, spank my toosh and give me a lolly,

ROFL that just made me laugh, its good to know that ps2fantasy is a kind and gentle forum :ghost:

AudioBoxer
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:15 PM
This place isnt one of those forums where you can post a reply of "Yes" or anything like that 1 word! This is place to express your feelings ( I am gunna cry) and other crap, so take time when you post things!
Thanx alot!

Si|ent
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by AudioBoxer

This place isnt one of those forums where you can post a reply of "Yes" or anything like that 1 word! This is place to express your feelings ( I am gunna cry) and other crap, so take time when you post things!
Thanx alot!

Who are you telling this to me? Yes forums are usually not meant for one word explosions but every now and then its the only way to express what you are feeling at the time.

Pu the Owl
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:22 PM
Obviously, it depends on the case. If a member always replies to threads with "yes" or "no" posts or with the only usage of smilies, well, it's not that good :P Nobody's saying you can't use one word to reply if it's necessary.

Si|ent
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:25 PM
:cool: yup yup i was just confused why he put that on here since im pretty sure that every post had literally more than on word in it :laugh:

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:28 PM
one time there was this kid at my school named billy shannon, and he always picked on kids. and one day he came up to me and said "hey! I'll give you a dollar if you'll eat this bug!" and I said, "no way! I dont eat BUGS" so he said "how bout this jar of mayonnaise?" so I said.. "ok!" so I ate the bug, and the mayonnaise. And then I threw up. That was the easiest dollar I've ever earned.

The end

AudioBoxer
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Fortune

Obviously, it depends on the case. If a member always replies to threads with "yes" or "no" posts or with the only usage of smilies, well, it's not that good :P Nobody's saying you can't use one word to reply if it's necessary.

Well ya, thats what i meant if its for a good reason! not just for the heck of it

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:31 PM
or something like that.. brak rules!

I hit within 3 inches of the center dot at 200 yards with my rifle today :D monday is rifle season, so lets all have a moment of silence for those brave brave deer. that give us their lives, so we can have fun. poor things :( but its fun shooting them. and they taste good too! *twitches*

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:33 PM
does anybody know what takes blood out of white cloth? I just ruined my moms good washcloth *bawling* she's going to beat me to a frazzle *crying* :( :( :(

Si|ent
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:34 PM

or something like that.. brak rules!

I hit within 3 inches of the center dot at 200 yards with my rifle today :D monday is rifle season, so lets all have a moment of silence for those brave brave deer. that give us their lives, so we can have fun. poor things :( but its fun shooting them. and they taste good too! *twitches*

ROFL dude furry_spatula you are one funny person do you do stand up comedy too? or write funny jokes if so lets hear some.

O yea does anyone understand why audio posted his last 2 posts cause i dont....

AudioBoxer
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:35 PM

does anybody know what takes blood out of white cloth? I just ruined my moms good washcloth *bawling* she's going to beat me to a frazzle *crying* :( :( :(

I dont want to flame you or anything but why couldnt you just edit this into your last post?

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:37 PM

I dont want to flame you or anything but why couldnt you just edit this into your last post?

I dont want to flame you or anything but why couldnt you just edit THIS into your last post? *gives you the finger*

LOL I'm kidding :P

Si|ent
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:38 PM
To add to the subtle comedy he was giving it just made me laugh even harder to see him writting a conversation to his self, does it really matter that he posted between other peoples post with a great story?

AudioBoxer
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:38 PM
Iam gunna go curl up in a ball in the corner now!

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:39 PM
or am I... *mysterious music plays in the background* *and then lightning flashes* :shock: holy crap its snowing outside. that reminds me. I need to empty my wastebasket, its starting to attract gnats. That reminds me, I need to take a shower. I'll be back in 10 minutes everybody! keep my seat warm for me!!!

*the spatula has left the building* (just as it collapses behind him, cause its condemed)

Ruby Moon
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:41 PM

The only way to make it go away is : WASH IT! As for the rest of the thread, I guess we could rename it into "the furry_spatula & AudioBoxer show".

AudioBoxer
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:42 PM
Ya ok agian I will turn the corner, NO! NOT FUNNY! JOKING YES I AM, you better take out the trash and take a shower!

EDIT:I am just trying to fix the useless posts in it, and get back to the topic

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Moon

The only way to make it go away is : WASH IT! As for the rest of the thread, I guess we could rename it into "the furry_spatula & AudioBoxer show".

OR... we could name it.. the AudioBoxer & furry_spatula show! I like that title better! my toe itches. I need to clip my nails too, I'm starting to look like a werewolf. AH! I need a shower, stop confusing me :disturb:

Si|ent
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Moon

I guess we could rename it into "the furry_spatula & AudioBoxer show".

I like that idea Ruby :laugh: that was a good joke :laugh:

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:45 PM

Iam gunna go curl up in a ball in the corner now!

I like balls. But in 10th grade I didnt, cause I had gym. and every friday we'd have to play warball. and I'd always get beamed in the bean bag :( I'm not going to be able to have children. Oh woe is me. *rips a big one* I smell like formaldhyde :D

AudioBoxer
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:46 PM

I like balls. But in 10th grade I didnt, cause I had gym. and every friday we'd have to play warball. and I'd always get beamed in the bean bag :( I'm not going to be able to have children. Oh woe is me. *rips a big one* I smell like formaldhyde :D

OOOOHHHH I know how you feel that sucks, it hurts bad!!!

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:55 PM
Guess who's back! and cleaner than ever! Aleister Crowley? NO!! Timothy McVeigh? NO!! Ted Bundy? NO SILLY!! its FURRY_SPATULA!! :D :D

Harry
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:05 PM
Hey furry_spatula, if you look like in the avatar everything is even funnier!

And as you see, nobody stripped your rights away here, even if the idea of Prison-forum for bad members is nice. No really, what makes me laugh is that this thread is also displayed in the first page of the website, in the hot threads list. I guess it will attract many and many visitors. ;)

Edit by Harry: and please

I'm a Mog. Half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend.

This is one of the funniest things I've read. :laugh:

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:10 PM
why thank you Harry :) aww I love you brother! *huggles*

Hylas
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:13 PM
Awww! Mogs are so cute and huggable! :love: And yes, they're quite funny too. Furry spatula could be a good name for a mog. Maybe a carpenter mog.... ugh...

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:16 PM
no :( not a carpenter mog. I want to be. a.... networking mog!
but thank you people for all the attention, I could melt :)

Hylas
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:18 PM
A networking mog, right. There aren't many around. They probably prefer living in forests and by mountains or lakes, but they can't get an internet connection from there. So, you'll be the only networking mog we actually know.

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:28 PM
but thats a good thing! if I'm the only networking mog, then I can give network access to all the other poor little deprived mog boys and girls! I'll make lots of money, and buy everybody as many marshmallows as they can hold! yay *starts squeaking and flapping his lil mog wings from joy*

Hylas
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:33 PM
Ok, but remember to not exploit your mog brothers and sisters to become a rich mog!

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:39 PM
psh, to hell with them, I'm rich!!! I'll buy new mog brothers and sisters! bwahaha bwa.. bwahahaha!! I'm the richest mog alive *gets shot by an assassin mog* well crap :disturb: