PDA

View Full Version : Short 'Vacation'

Gadzoox
Nov 21st, 2002, 09:37 PM
I'm going to be leaving computer land for up to two weeks starting Nov. 25th.

I need to get more sleep and boost up my average at school (last year and I need those credits nd goopd marks!) so I'm going to /try/ going without the computer for at least a week!
You can read my LiveJournal (www.livejournal.com/users/forrestwolf) if you wanna know the nitty gritty or are really bored! Har har!!

See you soon enough!

Rei
Nov 21st, 2002, 09:40 PM
I was thinking, reading the topic, you were going to have a journey or something like that! I wasn't thinking it was for school reasons!
Have a good rest during these two weeks and don't study too much ( or you'll ruin your precious brain :laugh: ).
See ya soon!

merylsilverburg
Nov 21st, 2002, 09:42 PM
Well, good luck and be sure to get some rest. :) Don't forget to relax from studying though. :D

Hadoken
Nov 21st, 2002, 09:51 PM
good luck!
keep yourself occupied with other things whenever your tempted to use the computer. its an addiction i tell ya!:laugh:
its good your trying to cut down. and if you spend more time studying, your grades should be up soon.
"you can DO IT!!"

Infernal Mass
Nov 21st, 2002, 09:53 PM
stay well gadzoox , cool avatar btw :laugh:

AudioBoxer
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:18 PM
Grades are more important! Yes cool av I need to find one!

Pu the Owl
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:25 PM
Good luck Gadzoox! For anything! Relax and don't think about the Internet! Oh, you have a LJ. I had one of them too. Anyways, don't forget to come back now and then, just to let us know you're fine ;)

Beretta55
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:32 PM
well good luck but the computer will beckon for you and you will come running back. the computer is evil i tell ya...evil!!!:laugh:

Ruby Moon
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:42 PM
Have a good period of relax Gadzoox!

AudioBoxer
Nov 21st, 2002, 10:44 PM
Does this go for computer and PS2 or just computer?

Gadzoox
Nov 23rd, 2002, 09:40 PM
Aww thanks guys!! One more day left! Yipes!!

Oh! Add me to your Livejournal friends list and when I get a chance I'll add you!! Yaaay for friends!!! :D

Just the computer thank god!! haha I'd die if it were both!!

Oh, I'll be back!

Rei
Nov 23rd, 2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Gadzoox
Oh, I'll be back!

We'll take it as a promise :evil: