PDA

View Full Version : Nemesis?

Zelgadis
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:03 PM
ffx hmm i hear that there is some monster or weapon(like omega and ultima) called Nemesis and that he has about 1billion HP?
anyone knows anything about it or heard of it plz tell me somthing

DragonSphere
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:06 PM
Doesn't sound familiar...where did you hear this information?

jenova_jeb
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:07 PM
Nope, I haven't heard of him either.

MADRUCKIS
Feb 14th, 2002, 02:01 AM
Hmpff
Not in my Secrets book either.
Think you've been duped by someone on that info!

DreamSharpShooter
Feb 14th, 2002, 07:45 PM
never heard of him...but if that monster exists, will be a real duel to beat.....

DreamSharpShooter
Feb 14th, 2002, 07:53 PM
Nemesis is REAL, dont know if he has 1 billion of hp but you must defeat all enemies of area conquest, species conquest and original to face him.....a real duel, my cousin have faced nemesis with 210 hours of game and still he cant beat him....pretty hard i guess

jenova_jeb
Feb 14th, 2002, 09:52 PM
210 HOURS!?! Wow, your cousin must really like Final Fantasy X :eek: .

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 14th, 2002, 10:06 PM
THERE IS A NEMESIS! One of my friends has gotten everything and said he's gotten it and it's impossible to beat. But get this, he says it looks exactly like Sephiroth! Although it isn't called it, he says he's got the Masamune and his final move is the Omnislash, I've yet to confirm if he's right or not but I sure as hell will find out!

jenova_jeb
Feb 14th, 2002, 10:15 PM
Whoa, that's freaky :eek: . Maybe with the Final Fantasy X International ending, it will show something that Final Fantasy VII and X are related somehow?:confused: That'd be awesome :cool: .

Zelgadis
Feb 14th, 2002, 10:45 PM
hmmm stupid guide book doesnt even say anything baout nemesis o well now i know what i need 2 do hihih
so hmm nemesis is some kinda human?

DragonSphere
Feb 15th, 2002, 01:35 AM
Looks like Sephiroth, eh? That's very interesting, guess I'll just have to find it out myself, but that's gonna take a lot of work.

DreamSharpShooter
Feb 15th, 2002, 10:02 AM
maybe this will help you if you dont know this..
my cousin teach me a tech for defeat that original monsters, they are slow so you can make many moves before them...first of all you must cast hastega in party, or have in most of your chars, auto haste ability, then play, hit he at your last turn before him...then call for yuna and summon and aeon, so the aeon will die with the ability of the monster and u will survive...keep doing this with all aeons...for nemesis my cousin used all the aeons and still he coudn't defeat him...but this surely must help a lot

Spank-A-Thon
Feb 15th, 2002, 11:57 AM
Hmmmm, generally I thought the idea of buying guide books was that they would spill *all* the secrets - so if a guide book does not mention Nemesis I don't believe it exists contrary to what your cousin/mother/pet dog/overlord tells you.

Until I see it with my own eyes I don't believe it! Especially the fact its supposed to be Sephiroth! Naw - I don't buy it....

I mean, sure as hell with each FF game comes new rumours. People still claim now that you can get Zack in FF7 - and that was released 5 years ago!!!

I think it's a false rumour.

- S

DreamSharpShooter
Feb 15th, 2002, 01:59 PM
why he(my cousin) is gonna to lie me in such a thing...after all is just a game....i believe in there is a monster named nemesis, but about his form, i havent see him....i cant tell anything...

Zelgadis
Feb 15th, 2002, 02:19 PM
very very interesting hmmm guess ill have 2 see it 4myself :)
but no 4real why would he lie about nemesis its justa a game afterall i believe him that there is nemesis :)

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 15th, 2002, 03:45 PM
I have Brady Games guide and there is a monster arena index, and at the end does state that there IS a Nemesis, the only information given was that it's 25,000 gil to fight, and you can steal a mess load of Lv. 4 spheres. Now on what I heard about Sephiroth....it isn't Sephiroth, it just like a clone or something. But I cant find all of the monsters!! I forget though, where's the Sunken Cave??

Zelgadis
Feb 15th, 2002, 11:22 PM
i dunno man i havent even started playing ffx im still in gta3 world but i really wanted to ask ya about nemesis couse its very very interesting anyway i may start playing ffx soon maybe in 2 days :) so ill do anything just 2 see that guy anyone knows how can i take some screenshots ?

DreamSharpShooter
Feb 24th, 2002, 11:24 PM
i saw nemesis yesterday, he hasnt the form of sephiroth, he seems like omega weapon or something.......now, how beat that guy is a really mistery

Killuminati
Feb 24th, 2002, 11:54 PM
Nemesis is real. to get him u must get 10 of every monster in the Monster Arena and defeat all the Original and Species monsters.
he has 10,000,000 not one billion.

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 25th, 2002, 08:45 PM
HHmmm, I don't think my friend would lie to me about Sephiroth, maybe the appearance is different for each game or something??

DreamSharpShooter
Feb 26th, 2002, 11:32 AM
cuz the another original have like 5 millions and they are "easy" when u get you chars with high stats and everthing else thta u need to beat them....i dont know really i think he has more hp....

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 26th, 2002, 06:12 PM
OK...I talked to my friend again and he said he finally beat it! He starts out with armor he says, but when you start wearing him down his armor falls off....and finally you see Sephiroth exhausted .....wow I need to see this!

DreamSharpShooter
Feb 26th, 2002, 09:47 PM
WOW!! that is a very good reason to beat him!!!!!!!!!!
i gonna try and try

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 27th, 2002, 07:05 PM
It seems like quite a task....first I have to find all the stinkin monsters!!:frust:

DreamSharpShooter
Feb 27th, 2002, 07:24 PM
that takes muuuuuuuuuuchhhhhhh time!!!
remembers me how to get w-summon in FFVII