PDA

View Full Version : I still have had NO luck finding that jump

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 06:07 PM
Is it possible that my game actually did crap its pants? I have tried for almost a week now. And I still havent found the 36th unique jump. I've looked at guides, and I swear I've done each one at least 200 times over now. I'm going to just stop playing this game. If I cant get 100% then piss on it all. I'll pawn it and my PS2 and get a gamecube with resident evil 0.

Suck on that sony :P

furry_spatula
Nov 21st, 2002, 06:08 PM
and what the hell is up with these stats on everybody? Levels? MP? EXP? why'd they turn this forum into an RPG?? good.. god.

Vic Viper
Nov 22nd, 2002, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by furry_spatula

and what the hell is up with these stats on everybody? Levels? MP? EXP? why'd they turn this forum into an RPG?? good.. god.

hehe, i think its kind of cool.:)

Dactrius
Nov 22nd, 2002, 04:06 AM
Okay Spatula, calm down before you crap YOUR pants! No-one's doubting the fact that you haven't done ALL the jumps, but there has been no known bug to do with the jumps (at least not yet, but I guess it's possible). Therefore even though you claim you have done them all '200' times over, you have obviously missed one.

And as stupid as this DOES sound, are you sure you haven't actually done them all?

dan da man
Nov 22nd, 2002, 01:03 PM
it could be a glitch

furry_spatula
Nov 22nd, 2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Dactrius

Okay Spatula, calm down before you crap YOUR pants! No-one's doubting the fact that you haven't done ALL the jumps, but there has been no known bug to do with the jumps (at least not yet, but I guess it's possible). Therefore even though you claim you have done them all '200' times over, you have obviously missed one.

And as stupid as this DOES sound, are you sure you haven't actually done them all?

dude, I've used the OFFICAL guide, and every other guide I have found on the internet, I've taken them one by one. Done them several times each, in every direction I could get it to go. And nothing. So I'm going to invest in a Codebreaker and just have my stats say 36 out of 36. I'm tired of wasting my time with something that isnt there. I dont doubt it at all that its a glitch. This game is as buggy as ****. It freezes, you get stuck in the ground. people shoot thru walls and hit you. its just awful..

but whatever you think man. I know it screwed up. And I have the proof on my stats and my money amount of how many times I've done those god awful things. *cringes* i hate unique jumps

Matrix
Nov 22nd, 2002, 07:08 PM
make a photo copied sheet and cross the ones out you have done............ also some jumps go in slow motion but it wont count unless your going fast enough.....try this with a pcj-600 on all jumps at top speeds!!!!!! (except for the water ones use that fast boat at the boat yard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Matrix

make a photo copied sheet and cross the ones out you have done............

that'd be a good idea. but how do I know if I already have them or not? I'm only missing ONE. And it'll do the slow-mo cinematic thing regardless of if I got it or not. So how do I know if I already have it, or if I'm just hitting it wrong? Thats what makes me mad :mad: see, I'm angry! angry girl! grrrrrrrr :mad:

:laugh: