PDA

View Full Version : This game would be perfect if only…

severous84
Nov 20th, 2002, 03:56 PM
What game have you played (now or anytime, any platform) that would have been better or perfect if they’d have changed one thing? What change would have made it better?

Beretta55
Nov 20th, 2002, 04:34 PM
i know one game resident evil 0 the game is awsome. but they never explained how bravo team got in the mansion and what they did before. or even how forrest died....it wasnt crow's they never explianded these answer's in RE0 which pissed me off.

Dactrius
Nov 21st, 2002, 12:10 PM
I'd assume Bravo team got in exactly the same way Chris and the other S.T.A.R.S members got in - through the front door. And what makes you think crows didn't kill Forrest?

It would have been good to see more of Snake in MGS2. The tanker episode just wasn't enough. Thank god for substance then...

Beretta55
Nov 21st, 2002, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Dactrius

I'd assume Bravo team got in exactly the same way Chris and the other S.T.A.R.S members got in - through the front door. And what makes you think crows didn't kill Forrest?

It would have been good to see more of Snake in MGS2. The tanker episode just wasn't enough. Thank god for substance then...
there's so many other way's ya know zombie's,plant's,hunter's. im the guy who like's to know the answer's and wanted to know what bravo team did before they got in the mansion. dont ask me why i just like to find out answer's.

AudioBoxer
Nov 21st, 2002, 08:04 PM
UMMM........ I think if they changed the cameras on the LOTR games it would be sweet!

Daedaelus
Nov 21st, 2002, 09:06 PM
If the computer's cheapness in SSBM was turned down, I think it would be a 10.

severous84
Nov 21st, 2002, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by AudioBoxer

UMMM........ I think if they changed the cameras on the LOTR games it would be sweet!

That gave me an idea. In Driver they let you re-play a mission that you just finished. I think they should do this with all the games. Stuntman had the best replays. They had every little move you did, caught by multiple cameras. I would have loved to have seen that in the new Defender too. The missions were challenging and it would have been cool to watch the replay.

http://www.game-revolution.com/previews/screens/ps2/defender/defender3b.jpg

Redpyramidhead
Nov 22nd, 2002, 12:15 AM
Oh definately, that was one of the coolest features of the Driver games was directing your own replays of the game. I would drive around doing certain things just so i could "film it" from different directions in the director feature. Felt like I was making a car chase movie. I wish this had been in Stuntman expecially since the whole game is based on car chase movies and it would have made the game perfect and really taken advantage of this whole new type of videogame and further into creating a new genre even. I hope Driver 3 has the same feature and maybe they'll stick it in a sequel to Stuntman or something.

_RED_ stuff

IcyMourdor
Nov 22nd, 2002, 12:27 AM
All they need to do is work on the translation in FFTactics and this game would be PERFECT!

jjmoohead
Nov 22nd, 2002, 01:15 AM
Goldeneye for Nintendo 64. If they added jumping to that game it would still be the #1 FPS out there

severous84
Nov 22nd, 2002, 10:21 PM
As I said, I think replays would be great for all games. Obviously when you beat an incredibly hard level in any game, the best part is savoring the victory. Then showin a friend what you did. I was tempted to get out the video camera a few times just to prove I finished a few games.