PDA

View Full Version : Trigun Questions *possible spoilers*

Mana
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:39 PM
I was wondering if anyone here has seen the whole Trigun show.
Because there are some aspects not so clear about the plot ( I still have to watch the last 4 episodes).

Is Legato Bluesummers connected to Knives in some way?
Are Knives and Vash the Stampede brothers or not?
It's clear they're not human, but I find hard to understand if they're tied because of brotherhood.

Then why is Knives interested in bringing such a destruction everywhere he goes? Is it because of his hate towards someone or something, because he's trying to bring Vash back to himself or just because he's completely mad???

Will every aspect of the plot be solved in the last episodes or not?

BowevelJoe
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:44 PM
haha thats the problem with anime, so much goes unanswered lol...but just watch the last 4 eps and see, its a kick ass anime, one of my all time favs :)

Cannibal Clown
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:45 PM
I wish I didn't read that post of yours. I should've taken that spoilers thing more seriously.

I've never seen the series and feel like I'm the only one here at that. I want to see it, but I can't start buying that until I finnish collecting the animes I'm working on now.

But if you want the last episodes, or the whole series at that, Boweveljoe has the whole series on five discs and will give them to you if you just pay him back for the shipping and handeling. They're subtitled too.

Mana
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:52 PM
I hope I didn't ruin your expectations now Cannibal!

Anyway, it'll be hard to wait till all things (I hope) will be revealed. I'm not sure I've caught all the important details in this series, because it's one of the most complex I've watched so far.
Well I have a bad feeling about the ending of it all :(

I still have this curiosity raising. But ok, I'll watch the last eps before, and then bring back this discussion ;)