PDA

View Full Version : How are you?

Daniel Legge
Nov 20th, 2002, 12:54 PM
Hi everybody, just wonderin how everybody is cos im really bored cos i have to stay off school due to health problems.

So how are you all?
anything you wanna share with us?

hope your all fine and dandy.

Hylas
Nov 20th, 2002, 01:03 PM
Are your health problems serious? Hope not! Aren't you happy, that you don't have to go to school? :laugh:
BTW, I'm fine. I still have some probs with my leg after breaking it, and I have to follow a therapy, but I can walk and all.

Daniel Legge
Nov 20th, 2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Hylas

Are your health problems serious? Hope not! Aren't you happy, that you don't have to go to school? :laugh:
BTW, I'm fine. I still have some probs with my leg after breaking it, and I have to follow a therapy, but I can walk and all.

nah not to serious.
im happy i dont have to go to school cos i dont have to do any work but i dont get to see my freinds and girlfriend much. thanks for askin. how did ya break your leg.

goodman
Nov 20th, 2002, 01:44 PM
anything you wanna share with us?

hope your all fine and dandy.

Hi, Daniel, is that a mouse in your pocket are you just glad to see me? :laugh:

Beretta55
Nov 20th, 2002, 02:20 PM
no school? ahhhh can we trade place's? jk jk:laugh: but yeah im fine im just relaxing just beat RE0 yesterday *Woot*:laugh:

jjmoohead
Nov 20th, 2002, 03:55 PM
hey ive been sick too these last few days, have not been to university classes in like 2 weeks, but my prof's know im sick so its all good. (I hope)

I have been playing a lot of smackdown 4 latly and some ATV Offroad Fury 2. I bought a 30 foot DSL cable so I could play PS2 online from my room rather in the well travelled living room so im back playing socom again too.

Besides that I have been doing nothing but thinking I should just suck it up and go to classes cause im going to end up failing and that just can't happen.

Cannibal Clown
Nov 20th, 2002, 08:17 PM
Well me, uhh, well, I just donated blood todya, but the stupid nurse punktured through the vein, so now i have two holes in my arms, and the one that was damaged is all bruised and sh*t, so it hurts like a b*tch and a half. But i was able to spend the whole time, out of class, and with my friends. So i guess i'm feeling good, but my arm is still killing me, damn it!

Ninja
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:11 PM
got suspended for spiting my next seat neighbour at school, (the kid is gay and was hitting on me) no offence gay ppl. I told him 2 stop, but he wouldn't

Lost_myth
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:12 PM
Tests! lol..... I'm going to England and France.... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pu the Owl
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:29 PM
I've been sick lately, but now I'm feeling a bit better. I couldn't be online as I used to either *sighs*

kold
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by {X} <br>
got suspended for spiting my next seat neighbour at school, (the kid is gay and was hitting on me) no offence gay ppl. I told him 2 stop, but he wouldn't
heh i wouldve done the same if not worse.

Frozen
Nov 21st, 2002, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by {X}

Don't mess with the Daredevil!!! :laugh:

Hope you get better Daniel. Here, I'm in the ecstasy of Metroid Prime and my new Platinum Gamecube :happy:

Daniel Legge
Nov 21st, 2002, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Frozen

Don't mess with the Daredevil!!! :laugh:

Hope you get better Daniel. Here, I'm in the ecstasy of Metroid Prime and my new Platinum Gamecube :happy:

thanks, well im feelin a little better but im not goin back to school this week.