PDA

View Full Version : Phil cassidy hep

GTA king
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:07 AM
can sum1 plz tell me whats after phils missions, because i've finished them but theres no more missions to do, what do i do.PLZ HELP:disturb:

dan da man
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:09 AM
got all the props??

Dactrius
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:12 AM
After delivering Phil to his surgeon contact, you will unlock four powerful weapons at his depot. His missions were strictly optional and not preliminary for completing the main section of the game.

GTA king
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:13 AM
well how do get to the main missions then, i hav nothing to do

dan da man
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:14 AM
yeah gta king will probally know that he wants to konw about the next mission:roll:

GTA king
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:16 AM
how did u lot get to the main missions

Dactrius
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:17 AM
Well, you're going to want to finish up all the other missions first, like the print works, the car showroom (I had to do the first list first before I could carry on), etc.. Just buy every business and do their missions until you get a call from the guy at the print works. Then you're on your way...

dan da man
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:19 AM
^
^
the guy is right thats what i had to do

GTA king
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:20 AM
cheers bruv, but crikey, theres alot to do, CONFUSING :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Andi
Nov 23rd, 2002, 02:06 PM
Thats just about Right for some one who Claims to be da king :laugh: :laugh: lmao:laugh: :ghost:

Have you Also Noticed that Phil Cassidy is the 1 armed bandit @ the Army Surplus Stores in Grand Theft Auto 3!:ghost:

because i did

Dactrius
Nov 23rd, 2002, 02:13 PM
Yes, Andi. Unless you had blacked out between now and the point you first played GTA III, I'd assume you'd realise it, yes. Especially seing as how they're both called Phil Cassidy and they both have only one arm.

Oh well, good try anyway...

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Dactrius

Yes, Andi. Unless you had blacked out between now and the point you first played GTA III, I'd assume you'd realise it, yes. Especially seing as how they're both called Phil Cassidy and they both have only one arm.

LOL :laugh: LOL :laugh:

Andi
Nov 23rd, 2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Dactrius

Dactrius You mighty Mouth

But in GTA 3 he tells you maybe he would still have his arm if it wernt for the War! :laugh: :laugh:

Good try for what by the way ?

Dactrius
Nov 23rd, 2002, 04:46 PM
Andi this is just for you! :laugh:

Click Here (http://www.digitalsmackdown.com/film/idiot.html)

GTA king
Nov 23rd, 2002, 06:14 PM
ah Andi uv'e been beaten big time. Time to go bak to the drawing board:laugh:

P.S. Well done dactrius, beat him at his own game, by far:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dan da man
Nov 23rd, 2002, 07:10 PM
lol:laugh: