PDA

View Full Version : its me again

Betts
Nov 20th, 2002, 10:40 AM
hello, me again, i didnt have the guts to go through with it :mad: but today, she was wearing a purpe blouse, wit the first few buttons unbuttoned, so u no what happens wen she bends over.i had her on my mind all day, so when i was leaving my form room for my last lesson, i stayed behind and said i was feeling down and needed a hug, she gave me one,i had a bit of a boner:laugh:, so my...... was touchin her, i knew she could feel it bcause she was trying to move it, whilst i was huggin her her i got a good view of some cleavage, and i grabbed one for about 3 seconds. i need her so bad,i no she wants me bcause she eyes me up, i was thinking of going up to her 2moro and ask if she wants me, and feel her up, any thoughts

jjmoohead
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:26 AM
Dude this is that teacher thing again isn't it. I usually don't dis anyone on here cause its against the rules. At least not without some kind of fact to back me up, so then its not dissing but more like arguing. So I will not say anything to evil here. BUT, as a soon to be teacher I can tell you that not only would I never even think twice about sleeping with a student, I would never even hug a student. Not just cause they asked anyway, there would have to be others in the room, like other teachers and the problem really serious. It wouldn't even be a hug really as an arm around the shoulder kinda thing. There are some strick rules out there about things like this. At least here in Canada.

I think you need to forget about her and start talking to the girls in your age range. You want an older woman, go talk to the highschool girls.

Man I can't get this evil picture out of my head. 40 and 14 don't add up to a good mental picture. If only i was a computer I could just CLICK CLICK CLICK DELETED, but i can't. Im not going to be able to sleep for weeks.

Rei
Nov 20th, 2002, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by jjmoohead

I think you need to forget about her and start talking to the girls in your age range. You want an older woman, go talk to the highschool girls.

Yeah, right. At your age, is not unusual to feel this kind of attraction for a teacher, but it's better for you to not let it become an obsession. It's not healthy, if you get my point. Do not fantasize too much: from this anything real or useful will come for you.

But hey, this things are part of teenagers' everyday's life, so it'll pass.

Spank-A-Thon
Nov 20th, 2002, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Betts

whilst i was huggin her her i got a good view of some cleavage, and i grabbed one for about 3 seconds.

I'm sorry but I simply don't believe this kid. There is no way a student could grab a female teacher's breast and not receive any kind of disciplinary action.

Unless 'Betts' can convince me otherwise, I believe he's just winding us all up.

- S

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 20th, 2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Spank-A-Thon

Unless 'Betts' can convince me otherwise, I believe he's just winding us all up.

- S

I totally agree...

Infernal Mass
Nov 20th, 2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Betts

hello, me again, i didnt have the guts to go through with it :mad: but today, she was wearing a purpe blouse, wit the first few buttons unbuttoned, so u no what happens wen she bends over.i had her on my mind all day, so when i was leaving my form room for my last lesson, i stayed behind and said i was feeling down and needed a hug, she gave me one,i had a bit of a boner:laugh:, so my...... was touchin her, i knew she could feel it bcause she was trying to move it, whilst i was huggin her her i got a good view of some cleavage, and i grabbed one for about 3 seconds. i need her so bad,i no she wants me bcause she eyes me up, i was thinking of going up to her 2moro and ask if she wants me, and feel her up, any thoughts

you already missed out on a grand opportunity Betts.

When she hugged you, you should've french kissed her ear and slapped her on the ass. That drives all the ladies wild with aniticipation...

digimortal- just here to help

Hylas
Nov 20th, 2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by DigiMortal

you already missed out on a grand opportunity Betts.

When she hugged you, you should've frenched kissed her ear and slapped her on the ass. That drives all the ladies wild with aniticipation...

digimortal- just here to help

LOL :laugh: I'm sure next time Betts woill find your suggestion really useful!

Cannibal Clown
Nov 20th, 2002, 08:35 PM
How much sh*t can one 14 year old kid pull out of his ass, honestly! For one, no one is that lucky, i'm sorry, it just doesn't work out that was, sadly enough, and two, if you grabbed her breasts, and you didn't get suspended, then that's a sure bet that she does have something for you, and would have returned the favor in a very noticable way. So it's either you're leaving a whole sh*t load of info out of this story, or else this entire "fantasy" of yours was reaking of horses ass, and i don't believa a word of the crap you've been "spamming" about.

But i still admit, that would be one hell of an awesome fantasy you got going here. A hot teacher, willing to get freaky with me, cool.

Ruby Moon
Nov 20th, 2002, 10:50 PM
Not to sound rude, but either ways (if he's having fun with this joke or of it's real) this guy has some problem. And if it's true, his teacher has even more serious problems to deal with... ewww... :blergh:

Frozen
Nov 21st, 2002, 04:50 AM
But just think about it. The only posts he has done are for the same reason. I don't think soe one would be so extremely retarded to make up a story like that and ask counsel about it in a forum. I think there is some sort of truth behind it. ALthough I do not believe his words completely :P

Betts, you know what? Go for it. Older women are the best, young gals are demons :evil:

You'll probably wind up expulsed from school and the teacher will lose her job. But, who cares, right?

Hylas
Nov 21st, 2002, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Frozen
Betts, you know what? Go for it. Older women are the best, young gals are demons :evil:

You'll probably wind up expulsed from school and the teacher will lose her job. But, who cares, right?

EEK! You're evil! *runs away*

goodman
Nov 21st, 2002, 09:10 AM
As a person gets older they use discretion more, and that would include what you talk about on a message board. But hey, i agree with Frozen, if your willing to follow whatever is leading you to do what your doing, Betts, then be willing to accept the consequences. Its not like you can tell him to do one thing or another, he is gonna do whatever he wants, at least he knows what he is up against. ;) Ive had attractive teachers over the years, but they are there to do a job, and nothing more, if not, they will be moving on eventually.

Vic Viper
Nov 21st, 2002, 01:36 PM
oh god, this dude again. :disturb:

Mercury Shadow
Nov 21st, 2002, 03:44 PM
I agree with spank too, this kid is lying

MakgSnake
Nov 21st, 2002, 04:02 PM
Its a joke, a crazy (not so funny) joke, I mean....... just look at him, or see it with your own eyes.

If he is soooooooo intrested in this female, then he would be discussing it with us and asking for desprate help, but no, HE posts it once and we all talk about it.

If I would like to know something I'd reply back and repsond in the same manner I sound intrested.

I bet he is laughing his ass off, by reading all our posts.

Either way Betts, get a life buddy. :)

goodman
Nov 21st, 2002, 04:09 PM
In the infamous words of Roger Daltrey of the Who- You better, you better, you betts......