PDA

View Full Version : Need some serous help!!

Decifer
Nov 19th, 2002, 10:10 AM
k i am getting a ps2 next week and there is this combo where i can get the systems a controller, memory card and a choice between Grand Turismo 3,Dark Cloud, Jax & Dakter, and Atv offroad fury... i dont know witch game to pick i have grand turismo 2 its good but i love good rpgs.. what should i do???

p.s the combo only costs 339.99 (canadian money)

AudioBoxer
Nov 19th, 2002, 11:25 AM
Umm I think you should get Grand Turismo 3, its really the only game good outa there, but on the other hand Jack And Daxter is a pretty sweet game, so I guess get Jack cus that game costs like 50 bucks now so get that and you can order Grand off the internet for like 10 bucks! Have fun with the PS2

Daedaelus
Nov 19th, 2002, 04:28 PM
Go for Jak & Dexter. It's a nice, fun adventure game.

MakgSnake
Nov 19th, 2002, 05:26 PM
If you love good Rpgs, Dark Cloud is a pretty decent game. But I'd say get "Jak And Dextar", as the other two games (GT3 and Dark Cloud) are on greatest hits, and Jak and Daxter isn't, so its a much more expensive game, get that.

GT3 and Dark Cloud, you can get later, as its only $29.99 (Canadian Money) :)

By the way, where are you getting that bundle offer?

kittens&cats
Nov 19th, 2002, 05:48 PM
please get jak and daxter.verl cool game

AudioBoxer
Nov 19th, 2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake
If you love good Rpgs, Dark Cloud is a pretty decent game. But I'd say get "Jak And Dextar", as the other two games (GT3 and Dark Cloud) are on greatest hits, and Jak and Daxter isn't, so its a much more expensive game, get that.

GT3 and Dark Cloud, you can get later, as its only $29.99 (Canadian Money) :)

By the way, where are you getting that bundle offer?

Like I said the hits are cheap!

Decifer
Nov 20th, 2002, 02:56 PM
thanks guys i needed some help:happy: