PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Town

AudioBoxer
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:18 PM
Do any of you guys/girls like the band Crazy Town?

I think they are kick @ss, I dont care what anyone thinks they are bad @ss. I only listen to punk, J5, and Crazy town!

IcyMourdor
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:20 PM
Nah, I'm not much of a fan. I only heard that one hit of theirs, which was completely over-played on radio and wherever.

I heard they got kicked off of Ozzfest for doing some stupid things.

AudioBoxer
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:22 PM
Well ya they did, cus they are kinda rap! See cus ozzfest is rock that why they got booed

Mercury Shadow
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:27 PM
i dont like em at all, they sucked at ozzfest

IcyMourdor
Nov 18th, 2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by AudioBoxer
Well ya they did, cus they are kinda rap! See cus ozzfest is rock that why they got booed

Then why did Linkin Park do well there?

MakgSnake
Nov 21st, 2002, 03:45 PM
When I first heard "Butterfly" I went crazy over that song, its a beautiful song, with excellent exotic lyrics if you think about it. And the video, wow!!!

I love their "Revolving doors" too, and "Darkside" as well, I have their album, its pretty decent..... they really are a crazy band, .... cool too!

kold
Nov 21st, 2002, 04:11 PM
I hate crazy town.

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 21st, 2002, 06:34 PM
Same here

jjmoohead
Nov 21st, 2002, 06:43 PM
I used to be a big fan, not so much anymore but I guess im just waiting for another good song.

AudioBoxer
Nov 21st, 2002, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by jjmoohead

I used to be a big fan, not so much anymore but I guess im just waiting for another good song.

Their new song Drowning off their new CD is really good, go to www.launch.com and check out the song.

I dont know why LP did so good?Their new song Drowning off their new CD is really good, go to www.launch.com and check out the song.

Gadzoox
Nov 21st, 2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by kold

I hate crazy town.

Couldn't agree more!