PDA

View Full Version : Online strategy gaming

Ruby Moon
Nov 17th, 2002, 10:25 PM
Do you play strategy games online? Like for example Age of Empires of stuff like that? I'd like to, but since I suck at it, I'm a bit worried that other players could destroy my team in 5 minutes or less :P

AudioBoxer
Nov 18th, 2002, 09:56 PM
I play Age Of empires put not online its a cool game though!

Hylas
Nov 20th, 2002, 11:45 AM
I've tried to play online sometimes, but since my connection is really limited and slow, all the times enemies destroyed my mighty empire. I gave up :P

Bogart
Nov 23rd, 2002, 04:08 PM
I don't play online strategy, but my friends do. Some strategy games are cool to be played online, some others are not. In general, I'm not too fond of strategy games, that's why I'm not very interested.

Uchiha Sasuke
Nov 28th, 2002, 04:58 PM
I love online stragety gaming.Espically Command and Conquer.Since I have a high speed connection, im the one destroying those peeps with a slow connection HAHA.Anyways i find it very very fun,but i do relize it can get tacking if you loose alot but you just have to keep trying to win.

sk8er_kyle
Nov 28th, 2002, 11:49 PM
I play starcraft and warcraft 3. I'm ok at them both. I lose a lot and I win a lot too.:ghost:

kupoartist
Dec 23rd, 2002, 03:12 PM
I played quite a bit of Homeworld and Homeworld Catacylsm Online, the problem I usually have is that both games are getting to the stage where the hardest of the challenges is finding someone you have a chance of beating, so I usually invite someone I know I can beat, into a game... it's more fun when you win ;)

Nelo Angelo
Dec 23rd, 2002, 08:56 PM
I use to play some of the C&C games online, but I got bored of them.

I use to play Warcraft III online, but I didn't feel like playing anymore........

I wasn't that good at either of them. -_-