PDA

View Full Version : R u A dArEdEvIl?

Ninja
Nov 17th, 2002, 06:13 PM
well, im a daredevil, my friend dares me 2 do sumthing, I do it. the craziest thang I've done, is lit my arms, and legs on fire, I lasted 34 seconds. my leg got F*cked up and I still have burn. what is the craziest thang uve eva done?

Beretta55
Nov 17th, 2002, 06:33 PM
once you wont belive this i hid my parent's shoe's totally far out right!? jk jk:laugh: no i cant say that i am pain really isnt what i want so....no.

Sleazy P Martini
Nov 17th, 2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by {X}
lit my arms, and legs on fire, I lasted 34 seconds. my leg got F*cked up and I still have burn
You're not a daredevil........just stupid.

BlackThornn
Nov 17th, 2002, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 17th, 2002, 08:45 PM

Indeed

AudioBoxer
Nov 17th, 2002, 08:46 PM
The most daredevilest thing I have ever done was shoot up a police car with a paintball gun we wasted about 2000 paintballs on it, luckily he wasnt in there he was in a restautant! It was funny has hell!

MakgSnake
Nov 18th, 2002, 01:31 AM
For teenagers, those things are of DareDevil rank. For once at times, think like a kid again Sleazy. This is how kids are all over the world. Theres nothing stupid about it. Thats how people live. Doing something totally crazy and risky is something that a DareDevil would do. The only difference, he get paid, and we get talked about among friends. No ones stupid.

kold
Nov 18th, 2002, 01:37 AM

well said

BlackThornn
Nov 18th, 2002, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

For teenagers, those things are of DareDevil rank. For once at times, think like a kid again Sleazy. This is how kids are all over the world. Theres nothing stupid about it. Thats how people live. Doing something totally crazy and risky is something that a DareDevil would do. The only difference, he get paid, and we get talked about among friends. No ones stupid.

No.. It's stupidity, man. Thinking it's a good idea at the time doesn't matter. :D

Frozen
Nov 18th, 2002, 03:08 AM

My friend, kids are ALL stupid, with no exception (that implies that me and all of you were stupid kids as well)

But to tell you the truth, TEENAGERS are not stupid, they are fukctards.

And most sadly, adults can be equally idiotic as well. I may make clear that I have not put myself aside from any of my appreciations.

People do stupid things for stupid reasons. Yet they think about it when it comes to do something wise.

Sleazy P Martini
Nov 18th, 2002, 08:21 AM
Real daredevils take a lot of care in the preparation of a stunt, and wear the best protective gear to prevent injury. If thats what {X} did, then I retract my previous statement. But seeing as how he burned himself badly, I don't think thats the case.

MakgSnake
Nov 18th, 2002, 11:24 AM
Real daredevils take a lot of care in the preparation of a stunt, and wear the best protective gear to prevent injury.
He is 14 years old Sleazy, and you are comparing him to a guys who usually are 34+.

I am not saying that its not stupid and its something very intelligent to do. But a 35 years old lady would not play Barbie or Tea Party, but ofcourse would play if she is 8 or 11 years old.

You people are not seeing what I am trying to say. Kids tell other kids to do things "I dare ya to do this".... which requires risk, like jumping 15 feet from somewhere, and if one does it, all other talk about how he did it and wow, and that crazy stuff.

Making someone feel pathetic infront of everybody isn't nice at all, you called him stupid, everybody went along with it. Insulting someone at large audience, thats something stupid in my opinion. Seems like you people were never kids, and didn't do if not same, similar things in life. Thats how kids are....ah forget it.

Frozen
Nov 18th, 2002, 11:49 AM
I'm sorry, I did not just call him stupid, I called EVERYONE stupid since everyone does stupid things in any point at their lives, including myself. Centering at the point that kids at the close age of 14, TEENAGERS, are some of the people that do most of the stupid things you can ever see.

So, X, don't take it personal pal, at least not from me.

Sleazy P Martini
Nov 18th, 2002, 11:55 AM
Makg.....I was 14 once. And if someone "dared" me to set myself on fire, I would have told them where to go. BTW you didn't set yourself on fire too did you? You seem to really see his point of view. :laugh:

MakgSnake
Nov 18th, 2002, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Frozen
I'm sorry, I did not just call him stupid, I called EVERYONE stupid since everyone does stupid things in any point at their lives, including myself. Centering at the point that kids at the close age of 14, TEENAGERS, are some of the people that do most of the stupid things you can ever see.
I know Frozen, you spoke generaly........for everyone, thats why I didn't mention your name. That movie JackAss, is something that Teenagers would love the most and they did.

But we cant call anyone stupid or dumb infront of everybody just like that. One needs respect too. Humans, we all are.

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 18th, 2002, 07:51 PM

I'm only 2 yrs older than X and I think I know that setting your limbs ablaze is an idiotic situation. Fire=bad...simple as that. I'm not insulting X or you for that matter but I mean this is just comman sense. Me and my friends roll down hills in shopping carts...now thats fun, setting your arm on fire for 30+ seconds and being proud that you could've died....c'mon now....

MakgSnake
Nov 18th, 2002, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Sword 4 Hire
Me and my friends roll down hills in shopping carts...now thats fun
You could trip head first, and blow your head off, spilling blood all over the place for that, if anything goes wrong. If I start calling you dumb f*ck, you wouldn't really like that.

Like I said, I never said its something smart to do, just dont make fun of the person, and if you want to, you could pm him and let him know what you really think. Making someone centre of attention and then making fun of someone isn't something right S4H.

Ninja
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:22 PM
all ppl calling me stupid, are in fact stupid (Sleazy) If I never did that, I wouldn't have gotten my PS2. therefore I would've never been in this forum (I dont think any1 would really care). However, I paid the ultimate price. Ima do sumthing stupid, 4 vice city of course:P

Frozen
Nov 18th, 2002, 11:14 PM
X, just out of curiosity, would you set your arms and legs on fire for either your mom or your dad?

And to think about it ,
Makg reacted worse than X himself :laugh:

But Makg is right in something, there should not be enemies among human beings ^_^ Remarkably, the way Mr. Goodman put it is the way to do it. Voice your opinion without lack of respect to anyone.

Ninja
Nov 18th, 2002, 11:49 PM
I knew my dad would buy me sumthang if I got hurt *he doesn't know I did it on purpose* oh and Frozen, I would be willing to light my dick on fire if it was for my dad and mom (I love them more than my fish)

kold
Nov 19th, 2002, 12:54 AM
u did it for a fricking ps2? ok ima agree with sleaze, that is really stupid. u said if u didnt do that you might not be posting on these forums since u wouldnt have ps2. first off im sure u wouldve gotten ps2 eventually. second if something happened might not even be on this planet. besides who would take the risk of doing that, u said if u got hurt your parents would buy you something, would if they didnt or would if u lost your leg. that is stupid, im not trying to be a total ass but like makg said kids are daredevils i dont think theyre daredevils they just get pressured into to showing off and have a more possitive attitude of coming out the stunt/act safely. Im sure if you look back onto this in 10 years you will like omg i cant believe how stupid that was.

Frozen
Nov 19th, 2002, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by {X}
oh and Frozen, I would be willing to light my dick on fire if it was for my dad and mom (I love them more than my fish)

that, certainly, was a far much better answer than what I was expecting, indeed :laugh:

MakgSnake
Nov 19th, 2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by kold
im not trying to be a total ass but like makg said kids are daredevils i dont think theyre daredevils they just get pressured into to showing off and have a more possitive attitude of coming out the stunt/act safely. Im sure if you look back onto this in 10 years you will like omg i cant believe how stupid that was.
Thats what I was saying, think it as from a kids point of view, an 8 year old kid would do things which you would say is stupid, but think about the age difference. Just like that 14 years old range kids do some things they think are daredevil type of things.

Its saying like a old member (in most of the forums on the net) thinks a newbie is stupid person. Which isn't true.......

Age difference, look at it.
We have no right to call people stupid just like that because we "think" its stupid. Old people do think that SKATEBOARDING is the most stupidist thing ever, WHY?

Spank-A-Thon
Nov 19th, 2002, 05:36 PM
There are certain things in life that are just plain stupid. Setting your arm on fire is one of them, so is driving your car too fast round a bend and losing it (which I did last week). And in those moments you are stupid. I was stupid, X was stupid.

However, that does not mean you are stupid in general. We all do stupid things from time to time, but if one publicises that fact you should expect to be called stupid.

But no matter how stupid one is at certain points in time, and believe me - we'll all continue to do stupid things throughout life, if one learns from one's stupidity, then maybe being stupid in the first place had some value.

I learnt to never drive my car too fast round bends! Lol.

Anyway, there's far worse things in life you can be called than stupid - sometimes for me it's actually an improvement!

- S

MakgSnake
Nov 19th, 2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by goodman
I think X is handling it fine, more so than possibly you, Makg.
I am just saying, no need to say openly that someone is stupid. Goodman, like you said, we all do stupid things.....from my point of view you could be doing stupid things too, should I start calling you stupid for that?

MakgSnake
Nov 19th, 2002, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by goodman
I think we all agree on that, and feel free to say im doing something you dont like
I certainly would goodman, but I would never call you stupid in public, or at all. I would let you know...but would never insult you. :)

MakgSnake
Nov 19th, 2002, 06:04 PM
Well, yeah I think I said, "It doesnt make any sense" with alot of :mad: <-- signs and all.

And is Sleazy a sensitive guy? (X) isn't which is pretty good. :)

Cannibal Clown
Nov 19th, 2002, 06:11 PM
I think that all of you guys are taking this thread to a much more personal level and have forgoton the whole idea of an opinion, and are trying to make it known that your ideals are the only ideals. and i know that right now i am doing the same thing, so i appologize. But how about you all just bury the hatchet, find a campfire and sing a jolly good chorus of kumbayah and leave this thread alone.

I think that setting ones self on fire is one of the dumbest things i can possibly think of, and that's all i have to say so i'll leave it at that.

Now let's all find some chocolate and gramcrackers with some sticks and marshmellows and enjoy the campfire. K?

Spank-A-Thon
Nov 19th, 2002, 06:12 PM
I certainly would goodman, but I would never call you stupid in public, or at all. I would let you know...but would never insult you. :) I'm not entirely sure what the problem is here.

If someone doesn't want to be called stupid, they shouldn't post something that would encourage people to say they are.

At the end of the day, if someone public states that they deliberately set themselves on fire, how are we supposed to respond? 'Oh, well done - how daring of you'...?

Hey Makg, remember posting this?Originally posted by MakgSnake
You knew what Audio said, still you had to act like Mr I know everything, its not always good to act like that. Its not the first time youve been like this. Change it.You moaned at me and publicly called me a 'know-it-all'. How is that any different to Sleazy or Goodman calling X stupid? It's not - yet you berate those two for the same thing you yourself did. Somewhat hypocritical dont't you think?

Instead of jumping to certain people's defence, why not leave them to stick up for themselves - I certainly don't expect anyone to stick up for me...

- S

MakgSnake
Nov 19th, 2002, 06:13 PM
K

By the way according to someone, we all are spamming. :evil: :laugh:

Cannibal Clown
Nov 19th, 2002, 06:15 PM
K

By the way according to someone, we all are spamming. :evil: :laugh:

Awesome point. I'm glad someone finally said something about it.
But who really disslikes spam. it's what we all thrive on, even though we might not all know it, we do in some way shape or form.

The mods to set it right, the admids to set good examples by not doinf such acts of sin, and the rest of us, who just have so much fun commiting such crimes. yay.

MakgSnake
Nov 19th, 2002, 06:17 PM
Spank, I did the same thing in that Audio post, that I am doing here.

One person called the other person stupid..... I said why insulting him/her in public. ..............

In that post, Audio asked a totally different person something, and you made him feel like a low dumb guy, and I have been in that position too (but took it easily). Thats why I said that to you what I did.

Spank-A-Thon
Nov 19th, 2002, 06:36 PM
Spank, I did the same thing in that Audio post, that I am doing here.

One person called the other person stupid..... I said why insulting him/her in public. ..............

In that post, Audio asked a totally different person something, and you made him feel like a low dumb guy, and I have been in that position too (but took it easily). Thats why I said that to you what I did. So you don't consider calling me a 'know-it-all' in public insulting? You berate Sleazy and Goodman for insulting X, yet who berates you insulting me?

If you are going to insult members, then you cannot scold other members for doing the same. That's my point. It's no good talking the talk, you gotta walk the walk baby.

And on that note, I'm going to go and make a 'Tell Spank he's stupid' thread... lol

- S

MakgSnake
Nov 19th, 2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Spank-A-Thon
If you are going to insult members, then you cannot scold other members for doing the same.
Thats the thing Spank...... now you know how it feels like being insulted, thats all that I am trying to do. Stop it and I'll stop it too.

If someone insult another person, he/she wouldn't stop unless he experience how it feels like to be insulted.

I dont insult people here around, just for fun. If, and IF I talk to a member now in a rude manner, would be only if that person would have done something bad to another person. You cant get away with things that aren't right.

If I go against SSSnake (one of my greatest buddies here), there would be a reason to it.

React the sameway people react towards you or towards people you know.

Spank-A-Thon
Nov 19th, 2002, 07:00 PM
I dont insult people here around, just for fun. If, and IF I talk to a member now in a rude manner, would be only if that person would have done something bad to another person. You cant get away with things that aren't right. I thoroughly agree that we shouldn't really insult other members, but sometimes in the heat of 'battle' (heh heh) people get carried away.

But who appointed you everyone's Saviour or Guardian? You may well feel very righteous about this, but at the end of the day people have to fight their own battles.

99% of the people here are probably guilty at some point of posting an insult about another member. If you go around defending everyone, when will you have time to post fun things?

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one Makg. We'll just have to shake hands and walk away from this one! **shake**

Besides, wouldn't it be boring if we all agreed on everything!

- S

Cannibal Clown
Nov 19th, 2002, 07:02 PM
Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya, Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya, oh lord, Kumbaya

come on everyone, join along. Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 19th, 2002, 07:26 PM
I was never calling X stupid, I'm just saying that playing with fire is stupid, my dad's a fireman so I've been over fire safety rules over and over again...I'm just voicing my opinion, not insulting the man

Oh and btw I make sure to strap on my faithful helmet before tacklin the hill ;)

Sleazy P Martini
Nov 19th, 2002, 07:44 PM
*sings along with goodman*

Wow....this thread has turned quite interesting. Ok {X} I'm sorry for calling you stupid.

Feel better Makg?

Ninja
Nov 19th, 2002, 11:10 PM
jeez, all I wanted 2 know was the stupidest dare u've ever done, and every1 starts arguing. some1 lock this thread.

kold
Nov 20th, 2002, 12:35 AM
all in all what i was trying to say was, kids will mostly likely set there arms on fire then adults. but still it was a stupid thing to do. i didnt say x was stupid, i said the stunt was stupid, from my point of view...