PDA

View Full Version : try and beat this feat....

tjlax25
Nov 17th, 2002, 01:02 PM
well well well, it looks as though ive done something that no one can top.............its one of those things that u get lucky and do but u can never do it twice -------------anyone that does this should be commended for their luck_____________heres what i did, i was riding on my motorcycle and i was speeding really fast like really punching it hard and all of a sudden i hit a palm tree and flew off my bike which sailed past me and landed in the middle of the road, but the highlight of this even is the fact that it landed on its front wheel and was standing perpendicular to the ground with only one wheel touching, i have a picture for proof but i cant find the usb cable to attach my digital camera to the comp so once i find it ill send another post, if anyone else is able to do this, reply to my post and show me a picture, also if anyone does anything out of the ordinary, show me a picture on this thread...thanks

furry_spatula
Nov 17th, 2002, 01:07 PM
I have a 600+ second wheelie :D does that count?

Matrix
Nov 17th, 2002, 07:44 PM
ive done the same exact thing tjlax.......i also flew a plane bailed out out then It flew into a building and stood on its end!!!

furry_spatula
Nov 17th, 2002, 08:22 PM
yes, but he has proof...not that I dont believe you, because this game is buggy something unholy

jdkgts
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:37 AM
Not surprising that it is buggy.

ViceCityMasta
Nov 21st, 2002, 02:47 PM
I was driving past leafy links and i saw a golf cart and there was a pysco lady driving but i managed to steal it. i started to drive away slow (baceuse i think its funny to watch people run after you wanting the car back) but i was driving to slow and she caught up to me and got into the golf cart. But something weird happend and she disapered but i was still in the drivers seat but i had no control over the cart. it was really weird.

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 01:20 PM
I found a big ol' sunk boat *gasp* and.. a dead dude in the water with cement booties :laugh: so many details... and have you had a look in your main room at your mansion or in your room at ocean view? look at the crap laying around! SO much detail!

Dactrius
Nov 23rd, 2002, 01:37 PM
Complete the shooting course = paper target on table in office
Complete the shooting course with 45 points = trophy on tv in hotel room
Complete Hyman memorial events = trophies on top of tv in mansion
Complete film studio missions = posters of your movies in hotel room
Complete Phils missions = boomshine barrels in hotel room
Complete the bank mission = bag of cash in hotel room (on bed)
10 Hidden packages (I think) = Hidden package (open) in hotel room

OTHERS (That I'm not sure about)

Gash bags in office (Could be the one where you smash windows in mall)
Gun mags on office desk (Maybe the one where you cap the mexicans but I doubt it)

TIDBITS

Cement boot man = near to your mansion in the water (Don't know exact location)
Sunken Cargo Ship = Central south of map (In sea - obviously)

(Mind power cuts - DAMMIT!) That's all I can remember without actually putting the game on...

furry_spatula
Nov 23rd, 2002, 01:41 PM
thank you for that information :laugh: