PDA

View Full Version : That devil music....

Beretta55
Nov 17th, 2002, 02:31 AM
have your parents ever got pissed off at you for listening to loud music and the like. EX slipknot,korn...one time i turned up a korn song on the radio and he said a few cuss word's and my mom was mad it was pretty funny:laugh:

AudioBoxer
Nov 17th, 2002, 10:02 AM
Well since my parents are long gone, my girlfriends parents dont really care, her dad kinda likes slipknot cus he is a relly big Metallica fan

007_JamesBond
Nov 17th, 2002, 01:22 PM
yeah they get angry but i listen to it anyway

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 17th, 2002, 05:37 PM
No my dad rocks along to it so it's all good

Rei
Nov 17th, 2002, 10:36 PM
My mom gets pissed, while my dad does the same and he listens to loud music. This means before my mom starts yelling at me, she has to start yelling at my dad and I'm pretty safe :evil:

kold
Nov 17th, 2002, 11:31 PM
my mom gets pissed when i played it loud, but she usually doesnt care about the lyrical content, but eminem and shit is crossing the line for her but she'll let me get it.

MakgSnake
Nov 18th, 2002, 09:43 PM
My whole family think I listen to Devilish tunes and Music. And when I say my family, I mean not only my mom, dad, sisters but even my uncle, aunty, cousins, and everybody back home too. :mad:

Just a few cousins of mine, who are still at growing age (14, 15), share the same things as me. And I am liking that now. :)

AudioBoxer
Nov 18th, 2002, 09:55 PM
Maybe you should just put on some Backstreet while they are here, wont piss them off

MakgSnake
Nov 18th, 2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by AudioBoxer
Maybe you should just put on some Backstreet while they are here, wont piss them off
Trust me, it doesn't....... most of my cousins back in Pakistan love Backstreet Boys and Spears music, and I hate that, I am trying to change them......

Some of my younger cousins (14, 15) love Linkin Park, NickelBeck though. :)

jjmoohead
Nov 18th, 2002, 10:48 PM
I own my own house so i have no problems with loud music, usually my walls are shaken too!

My one roomate goes to sleep early so then i put on the head phones but otherwise its BOOM BOOM BOOM