PDA

View Full Version : I will now count the final votes!

AudioBoxer
Nov 16th, 2002, 02:05 AM
This is kinda a korny thread and really dumb.

Say everyone here on PS2Fantasy was on a island! Each person would get to vote someone off. This is the hard part, who would you vote off? (what member of PS2fantasy)

Redpyramidhead
Nov 16th, 2002, 02:26 AM
AudioBoxer! heh...j/k. you know we might end up with hard feelings between people this way...

_RED_ stuff

jjmoohead
Nov 16th, 2002, 04:10 AM
hmmm if this was like survivor i would pick Farfus, cause although hes my buddy I know he is one smart guy and he would be my main compatition. Sorry Goodman, but you gotta go if I want to win.

Rei
Nov 16th, 2002, 09:25 AM
A small island with 1800 members?! It's kinda ... crowded, isn't it? *suffocates* I vote for myself, can I? I'd rather fly to another island, where there's more space :laugh:

goodman
Nov 16th, 2002, 09:37 AM
Im with Rei, she's cute and smart, im going with her, AudioBoxer and Moo can get to know each other real well. :laugh:

Hylas
Nov 16th, 2002, 09:55 AM
I vote for mooman! He's the ruler of the universe, he can't be also the ruler of the island!

AudioBoxer
Nov 16th, 2002, 10:13 AM
Its kinda like you wanna vote the best member out, Sleazy you are outa here

Ruby Moon
Nov 16th, 2002, 10:17 AM
Hmmm... to pick only one member is difficult.... I'm voting SSSnake, just because he's the member with highest number of posts.

AudioBoxer
Nov 16th, 2002, 10:59 AM
I am alos gunna vote The artist off cus she is soooo much better at wrighting poems

Rei
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by AudioBoxer
I am alos gunna vote The artist off cus she is soooo much better at wrighting poems

I don't think artist posted poems here, never :peoples: Are you sure you're talking about the right person?

AudioBoxer
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:23 AM
ooppppsss sorry I ment Drawings

goodman
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:24 AM
AudioBox is voting himself off by default!! :laugh:

AudioBoxer
Nov 16th, 2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by goodman
AudioBox is voting himself off by default!! :laugh:

uummmm ya I gues so then:laugh: :P

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 16th, 2002, 01:53 PM
I vote Black Thornn, he's way too smart and one of the best debators I've seen

kupoartist
Nov 16th, 2002, 02:37 PM
ooppppsss sorry I ment Drawings
:happy: ... if thats the case, i'm voting off Gadzoox for the following reasons:
1. she's best at drawing
2. she'll tame the wolves in the woods which is ok... until she sets them all on us! ^_^
3. she'll be howling for her dear david before long, and we best put her in a place where she can get to him a bit easier :happy:

JC Denton
Nov 16th, 2002, 04:37 PM

hate to break it to you but the_artist is a he,

AudioBoxer
Nov 16th, 2002, 04:50 PM
oohh ya ok I didnt know that I though with the pink

MakgSnake
Nov 16th, 2002, 04:53 PM
oohh ya ok I didnt know that I though with the pink
Even I didn't know, just found out, and yeah its the pink I suppose.

goodman
Nov 16th, 2002, 04:55 PM
Yes there hasnt been any suggestion up until now that the artist wasnt a girl, i have even made comments and considered the artist to be a girl......

AudioBoxer
Nov 16th, 2002, 05:46 PM
I guess its a mystery, cus I have no clue!Even I didn't know, just found out, and yeah its the pink I suppose.

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 16th, 2002, 08:19 PM
...Wow I gotta get outta the dark

Pu the Owl
Nov 16th, 2002, 10:22 PM
Do you look at the color of the font to know if a person is a boy or a girl?! I'm sorry to say that, but it's not a very reliable method :laugh:

My vote is for Audioboxer who started the thread and made two mistakes about the same member in so little time!

MakgSnake
Nov 16th, 2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
Do you look at the color of the font to know if a person is a boy or a girl?! I'm sorry to say that, but it's not a very reliable method :laugh:
Well the avatar is a little confusing too, and the one "he" had before. My bad......but its all good now.