PDA

View Full Version : Sooo....I'm new! Don't kill me!

Mana
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:35 PM
I just thought to say hello, because I'm a new member.
I know some forums don't like newbies threads, that's why I'm a little scared!

Anyway I think it's nice when you join a community to say hello to other members and let you know you're there :D

JC Denton
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:37 PM
hi:D we wont kill you or at least i won't.
hope you enjoy your stay:D

nanjij
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:37 PM
yes it is cute to say hello
so hello......errrr someone say something else
errrr bye

Spirit
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:42 PM
welcome to the board! Post lots and have fun, and ask me if you need a signature, 'cause I'd help ya out if you do :)

Harry
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:45 PM
Hey, welcome to our forums!
We are happy to say hello to our new member, don't worry. ;)

Mana
Feb 13th, 2002, 04:49 PM
Ah thanks a lot to everyone! Now I'm relieved! :)

IcyMourdor
Feb 13th, 2002, 05:20 PM
Da Forum Pimp is here.

Welcome to the forums. Always glad to see new members because we are a little short in that area.

merylsilverburg
Feb 13th, 2002, 06:39 PM
Welcome to the forum, Mana! It's great to have a new addition! We're in need of new members, so it's great to have you! Post lots and don't forget to have fun!! :)

Soul Angel
Feb 13th, 2002, 06:46 PM
Welcome Mana

I'm Soul Angel
Don't worry we like having new members here and to say hello to them
So have fun here, post lots and I hope to see you around the forums :)

Oh and don't be afraid to ask for help because we're all very nice people here ;)

jenova_jeb
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:14 PM
Great to have ya ;) .

Cannibal Clown
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:05 PM
Well, I'm a little late to reply to this thread, but I've already seen many of your post and can tell that you will be a great adition to these forums. Glad to have you here, and I hope that you keep your enthusiasum toward the forums as you are now for a long time. You seem cooland interesting and so far, you're just the kind of person I enjoy having at the forums.

Just keep posting and keep the threads comming.

Mana
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:13 PM
Thanks Cannibal! That was a great compliment to me! :)

BowevelJoe
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:29 PM
ah sorry for being late too, im a member of like 5 diff forums and i dont plan on eating anyone or anything, have fun and keep kids off drugs :)

Cannibal Clown
Feb 13th, 2002, 08:41 PM
Hey Boweveljoe, I don't think I could ever believe that you are one of those supporters for drug free things.
I swear, after reading the stuff in you pointless crap thread, you must smoke five pounds of weed a day. It's just that thye stuff you come up with is so wacked out.

I just finnished going through your little story about you and your friend at the beach with the killer turtles and the sand car and the no legged man.

WOW!:eek:

BowevelJoe
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:40 PM
ah man when you can get it as cheap as i can then you would be using it too:D :D :p :rolleyes: hah, nah man that is pure boredom if that could counts as a drug, at school i finish my homework and all of that mess, then after that i have nothing to do but sit there, so i do something kinda conservative with my time, i write pointless stories! woohoo! :)

Cannibal Clown
Feb 13th, 2002, 09:47 PM
I've done that from time to time. Usually the things I write are from english class where we have to spend the first 15 or 20 minutes just writing. usually we have topics, but I never really followed them. And then I got yelled at for always having such f*cked up stories. Of coarse, once in one of my classes, me and SSSnake were in the same class and we turned one of our journals into a huge 30 some page story of a whole bunch of BS. And trust me, this stuff way way worse than the stuff you've posted. But our teacher didn't care how much swearing, vulgarity, or how stupid it was, she just said that we had to write something. She said it was funny as h*ll and we got extra points for being creative. But she didn't have enough time to get through the whole thing and it got too wierd for her after a while. So we can't really post any of the stuff we have on here. We may get kicked off the forums.

MADRUCKIS
Feb 14th, 2002, 02:11 AM
*uses the distraction that Cannibal and BowevelJoe cause to try to kill Mana.
*Gets spotted and puts hammer and chain away.
*Blushes

Hmpff
yeah...welcome. I'm me, nice to meet you. bye

*runs back to his room to plot some more:D

007_JamesBond
Feb 14th, 2002, 12:27 PM
If this is to be a story thing I want in.

By the way hello, have fun here, watch out for drunk beavers, and if you have any questions about movies ask me.

trunks69420
Feb 14th, 2002, 12:59 PM
WELCOME! I remember when i first started here. Hell, im still pretty new. Anyways, everyone here is cool and nice so dont worry. I am afficianodo of DBZ and Movies, so ask some time. Great to have ya!

Pu the Owl
Feb 15th, 2002, 04:43 AM
Ah! Too late!
But welcome Mana!