PDA

View Full Version : anyone actually gunna see harry potter

RobHardo
Nov 15th, 2002, 10:21 AM
ok i saw the first one, because my ex-gf forced me into it and it was kinda corny, I am probably not gunna see it in theaters, but i'll probably rent it or watch it on HBO. Anyne else feel the same way?

goodman
Nov 15th, 2002, 10:34 AM
I live five minutes away from my theater, and its one of the few good movies on, i saw four movies last week, so hey yeah i probably will. Gonna see if my gal wants to join me, otherwise i will catch it early next week when the crowds are down...

jjmoohead
Nov 15th, 2002, 02:44 PM
ya i will go, kinda liked the first one for some reason

Rei
Nov 15th, 2002, 02:48 PM
I liked the first movie a lot. I mean, it was entertaining enough to keep me interested and make me want to see the second episode.

Sword 4 Hire
Nov 15th, 2002, 03:56 PM
I thought the books were very good so chances are I'll try and catch the flick

Redpyramidhead
Nov 15th, 2002, 05:51 PM
Well I'm not in a hurry to see it let's put it that way.

_RED_ stuff

AudioBoxer
Nov 15th, 2002, 06:10 PM
I am going to have nothing to do with the series!

MakgSnake
Nov 15th, 2002, 09:39 PM
I for sure will go for this movie, its amazing. Magical, full of adventure. I loved the last one, and so I will go for this one soon. And the direction for the last one was quite eye popping.

Its a kind of bunch of stories I heard when I was small and use to imagine and talk about with my friends.

By the way the 3rd part isn't coming next year, cause WB wants to release Matrix 3 next Nov, so Harry Potter, the 3rd will get a release on 15 Nov 2004, and ........... the one after that one Nov 15 2005 (and these three kids most probably wont be in that episode). Just thought I'd let you know. :)

Gonna watch this one soon.

Mercury Shadow
Nov 15th, 2002, 10:45 PM
You wouldnt believe how many people are going to see it in my school... man, i dont understand it, but harry potter is just super popular. Tickets are sold out at every theater

merylsilverburg
Nov 16th, 2002, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by Mercury_Shadow
You wouldnt believe how many people are going to see it in my school... man, i dont understand it, but harry potter is just super popular. Tickets are sold out at every theater

Same here, except the premiere in my town is on Saturday (the 16th) instead of the 15th (Friday) when it's supposed to be released. :disturb:

But, yeah I wanna see this film. At first, before I saw the first film, I thought "What is so good about Harry Potter?!" and then I saw the film and I loved it! :D So, yeah...I hope to see this second film whenever I get the chance. If I don't, then I'll just have to wait for the DVD.

BTW, thanks for the info, Makg. :cool:

Harry
Nov 16th, 2002, 09:21 AM
Harry Potter is just great. I'm going to see the movie as soon as possible.

Hylas
Nov 16th, 2002, 09:59 AM
Yep, I'm gonna see it. I liked the books and I liked the first movie. Is this enough?

Ruby Moon
Nov 16th, 2002, 10:22 AM
I'm not in a hurry to see it either, but I probably will.

Yuna
Nov 16th, 2002, 10:22 AM
Nope, I'm not going to see it. :D
I'm going to see LotR instead, I like that tons more. :laugh:

goodman
Nov 16th, 2002, 10:40 AM
I will be seeing LOTR probably 3 times like last year, but may as well do something in between.

Hylas
Nov 16th, 2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Yuna
Nope, I'm not going to see it. :D
I'm going to see LotR instead, I like that tons more. :laugh:

I don't know if you have a particular reason for saying it, but as goodman said, you can watch both of them, or do you have the possibility to see only a movie for the rest of your life? :confused:

MakgSnake
Nov 16th, 2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Hylas
you can watch both of them, or do you have the possibility to see only a movie for the rest of your life? :confused:
I believe its the $$$ problem, which most of us have, when I wanted to see 8 Mile, I had to choose between 8 Mile and The Ring (Love HORROR Movies). Had to buy two tickets for me and my friend that is $26 which is something I might have saved for getting Vice City as well. Neways...

I think Yuna has a similar problem.

Ruby Moon
Nov 16th, 2002, 09:00 PM
Ok, if you have money problem, you can wait, I think. It's not that you have to say farewell to the chance of watching a movie. Am I wrong here?

MakgSnake
Nov 16th, 2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Moon
Am I wrong here?
I dont know.:confused:

Ruby Moon
Nov 16th, 2002, 09:55 PM
Ah well... My post was kinda clear IMO.

MakgSnake
Nov 16th, 2002, 10:00 PM
I dunno, I am still confused about what you said.

Pu the Owl
Nov 16th, 2002, 10:03 PM
I think Ruby was saying that not having money at the moment to see the movie and not having the possibility to watch it in the future are not the same thing. So if you have a problem with money, there's the possibility to wait and watch it later, instead of choosing among two movies.

Anyway, yes, I'm gonna see it when I get the chance (when it's out in my country :P)

MakgSnake
Nov 16th, 2002, 10:05 PM
Well, money is always a problem for some people, like me! (example). If I have money problem, I wouldn't spend it now for something I am not intrested in. I would wait for something I really want. Simple as that.

trunks69420
Nov 18th, 2002, 07:50 AM
Well, i see there are a couple of fans on here, so i won't be persecuted by "everyone". I love Harry Potter. A couple of years ago i was one of the people who hated the stuff! I made fun of kids and everything. Then one day i got in school suspension for five days straight, and after the first 2 days I had the whole weeks stuff done. I hadn't read a book in two years, and everyone was talking about "Potter" so i checked it out. I read all four books in a matter of two months!! As of last night i have finished the series for the 8th time!
Oh and for the record i went to the opening, at the first show. This movie was really great! It is pretty long, but IMO i thought it was better than the first, and not as "Kiddie". Well thats all for now, is anyone else a big fan, or just a little potter running through your veins??

MakgSnake
Nov 19th, 2002, 11:51 PM
Just got back from Chamber Of Secrets, and its a beautiful movie, excellent. What a mind blowing story line it has, and man, the script really out did the last chapter. A must see for everybody. Outstanding movie!

merylsilverburg
Nov 20th, 2002, 03:02 AM
Yes, I was lucky enough to go and see it on Monday and I love it! The kids are so much more grown-up now and more confident in their acting, so it's great to see them. The plot is dark and much edgier than the first one, so that's a plus. And the action was great, though I admit *MAYBE SPOILERS* I cringed at the spiders part (afraid of spiders). The humor was terrific as well, I wanted to laugh out loud at *MAYBE SPOILERS* when Lockhart made the bones in Harry's arm disappear. :nerv: There were other funny moments, but that one particularly got embedded in my mind.
The series is great and this film is superb. I think I'm gonna go see it again when I have the chance. :happy: